Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 534482 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1250 on: December 07, 2013, 06:37:35 PM »

Switzerland & England are missing legs on back end.

Can you tell us more about this? Or feel free to PM  me if you like!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1251 on: December 07, 2013, 08:18:25 PM »
In view of the sullen face of Rachel in the finale of S20, this time I guess Brenchel have a great chance to win.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline HollywoodCory

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Follow me on Twitter
« Reply #1252 on: December 07, 2013, 08:50:14 PM »

They're going to Vegas? If only I was there THIS week and not next.

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1253 on: December 07, 2013, 09:17:10 PM »
Rachel and Brendon obvi won they post a pic and look wicked happy and elissa tweet Rachel saying "how 2 be the best at EVERYTHING/ 2 be the best big sister" in response to Rachel tweet about writing a book guess title.  :xmas110

this season was saved by brenchal  :cmas9

so long cowboys hahaha  :cmas10
That doesn't mean Elissa knows? She probably just has faith in her sister thinking they won.
I'm sure Rachel told her family if she won or not lets be honest. Elissa spoiled this season of survivor when she was in the bb house she has lose liips.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1254 on: December 07, 2013, 10:15:17 PM »
Rachel and Brendon obvi won they post a pic and look wicked happy and elissa tweet Rachel saying "how 2 be the best at EVERYTHING/ 2 be the best big sister" in response to Rachel tweet about writing a book guess title.  :xmas110

That doesn't mean Elissa knows? She probably just has faith in her sister thinking they won.
I'm sure Rachel told her family if she won or not lets be honest. Elissa spoiled this season of survivor when she was in the bb house she has lose liips.
I seriously doubt Rachel and Brendon would be so stupid as to violate their non-disclosure agreement. If any family member signed such an agreement, Rachel and Brendon could discuss certain things with them without violating that agreement but I suspect the results isn't among them. (If I ever got to see the current agreements -- next to impossible by the way -- I could tell what's covered one way or the other but I don't ever expect to be so lucky)
I wouldn't take the expression of Racers in those tweeted photos as evidence of anything. Unless you were there and took the photo you have no context and it's just rash speculation, not provable fact.
-- theschnauzers

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1255 on: December 07, 2013, 10:50:45 PM »

I seriously doubt Rachel and Brendon would be so stupid as to violate their non-disclosure agreement. If any family member signed such an agreement, Rachel and Brendon could discuss certain things with them without violating that agreement but I suspect the results isn't among them. (If I ever got to see the current agreements -- next to impossible by the way -- I could tell what's covered one way or the other but I don't ever expect to be so lucky)
I wouldn't take the expression of Racers in those tweeted photos as evidence of anything. Unless you were there and took the photo you have no context and it's just rash speculation, not provable fact.

You obviously are not fans of brenchal and that is fine, but elissa has basically told us with her tweet that Rachel won.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1256 on: December 07, 2013, 10:56:09 PM »

You obviously are not fans of brenchal and that is fine, but elissa has basically told us with her tweet that Rachel won.
^ lol

MrDeerShank

« Reply #1257 on: December 07, 2013, 10:58:41 PM »

Um, no...?

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #1258 on: December 07, 2013, 11:13:26 PM »
I highly doubt that Elissa knows whether or not she won the Race, She obviously knows that Rachel was on the Race but I really doubt that she knows the final result. If anything that tweet was just saying that's she proud of her.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #1259 on: December 07, 2013, 11:26:30 PM »
Whether theschnauzers is a fan of Brenchel's or not doesn't change the fact that Brenchel will go down in flames if she disclosed anything about the race that violates the usual stuff.  That has been the rule, always has and always will be. It's not just TAR; it's every show (game show, competitive reality, etc) that has a cash prize. Can't disclose information of a show before it airs (and people don't get paid until after their show airs).   

Given theschnauzers' background, gotta agree with his assessment.  And if info was disclosed, CBS won't look to that photo as proof for telling Elissa or America.  OTOH, Elissa could've gotten a read on her, so that could be pretty significant.  BTW, I would love to see a Brenchel win; as mentioned it would be a person winning two reality shows (as in two major reality shows), esp in case Hayden can't get it done on Survivor.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1260 on: December 08, 2013, 12:00:00 AM »
I agree with TS, Rachel wouldn't disclose one way or another to her sister if she won. (Or not.) She's a veteran now when it comes to reality shows. I would like for Brenchel to win but I have no clue. None of us do. We don't know the outcome of the last few places they went to or even where they were.

I was surprised that we didn't hear anything when they landed in Vegas. That place doesn't shut down at night does it? (Never been there.)   :reindeer
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1261 on: December 08, 2013, 12:54:03 AM »

You have no way of knowing one way or the other, and making an assumption like that is dangerous. I happen to go out of my way to not pick "favorites" among teams, especially when they're returning Racers. I happen to have respect for all teams that have competed on the Race, because even making it is difficult, and once the Race starts it is always a personal challenge for the Racers of the highest order.

That doesn't mean that I won't disapprove of conduct on the Race that the viewers are shown, and one of the very few teams I didn't like was from season six (Jonathan and Victoria) for reasons that are obvious to anyone who has watched that season. I will like or not like what teams do on the Race, but do not extend that opinion to whether or not I am a fan of any particular team; I like all of the teams.

So please, don't try to assume what I think or don't think, especially when I have said nothing one way or the other on the topic.
-- theschnauzers

Offline paridy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV Guru
« Reply #1262 on: December 08, 2013, 01:12:48 AM »
Totally agree with Schnauzers I have respect for pretty much all the teams its hard enough doing the race, let alone twice or three times, however because of certain things some teams  aka The Cowboys and The Globetrotters have done in the course of the their two seasons thus far, makes me never want to root for them to win this. Just stating my own opinion here.  I would be happy to see any other teams, but especially Brenchel  :kisses, win TAR24.   :xmas110

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #1263 on: December 08, 2013, 02:37:46 AM »
How did Peach figure out that the finish line was in Las Vegas, and how did she know the flight that the final few teams were on?
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #1264 on: December 08, 2013, 02:40:36 AM »
Peach knows her stuff.

And she has contacts I guess :lol:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1265 on: December 08, 2013, 07:38:24 AM »
How did Peach figure out that the finish line was in Las Vegas, and how did she know the flight that the final few teams were on?

There are people on here that have been here for about a decade doing spoiling. Some of them spent years figuring out where to look for filming permits. You can deduce a LOT from filming permits.
Matthew 7:15

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #1266 on: December 08, 2013, 08:09:33 AM »

Don't question it, just enjoy it :)

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1267 on: December 08, 2013, 09:33:54 AM »
I've got a gut feeling that the country girls did well. They didn't become active on social media until early this morning, unlike the eliminated teams who were active on finale day.

Also Caroline posted a pic yesterday ok IG of her FT and Jet, she was in race gear and jet looked like he wasn't and FT could or could not have been in race gear. She deleted the pic though.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #1268 on: December 08, 2013, 09:47:19 AM »

That makes the difference between gods and ordinary people <3

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1269 on: December 08, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »
Since it is speculated teams ended the Race in Las Vegas for a second time, could these TAR slot machines around LV be featured this season? :lol: Credits go to some notable TAR alumni at The Mirage.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxwmkTh-xQk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxwmkTh-xQk</a>
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #1270 on: December 08, 2013, 10:02:55 AM »

Post of the day! ;)

I've got a gut feeling that the country girls did well. They didn't become active on social media until early this morning, unlike the eliminated teams who were active on finale day.

Also Caroline posted a pic yesterday ok IG of her FT and Jet, she was in race gear and jet looked like he wasn't and FT could or could not have been in race gear. She deleted the pic though.

While it's fair enough to still say that picture of Caroline, FT, and Jet means nothing (aka isn't conclusive enough to say that's your Final Three), that F3 combination would actually be legit due to the fact that some of their earlier racing would have led to it.  I don't think C/J made it, but if they did, it would have spoiled yet another all male F3 (seasons 1, 4, and 16 are the others I believe), and even more special, it would have been courtesy of an all female team.  I think a win from those three would really be special, though the inevitable loss would hurt as well.

Pretty interesting that the spring season of a leap year-less even year has featured an all male winning team everytime since the show's start.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1271 on: December 08, 2013, 12:54:21 PM »

:yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1272 on: December 08, 2013, 12:59:46 PM »
Rachel, I can't get your video link ^^ to work. Can you try again please?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1273 on: December 08, 2013, 01:30:23 PM »
Since it is speculated teams ended the Race in Las Vegas for a second time, could these TAR slot machines around LV be featured this season? :lol: Credits go to some notable TAR alumni at The Mirage.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxwmkTh-xQk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxwmkTh-xQk</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxwmkTh-xQk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dxwmkTh-xQk</a>

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1274 on: December 08, 2013, 03:39:19 PM »

Post of the day! ;)

While it's fair enough to still say that picture of Caroline, FT, and Jet means nothing (aka isn't conclusive enough to say that's your Final Three), that F3 combination would actually be legit due to the fact that some of their earlier racing would have led to it.  I don't think C/J made it, but if they did, it would have spoiled yet another all male F3 (seasons 1, 4, and 16 are the others I believe), and even more special, it would have been courtesy of an all female team.  I think a win from those three would really be special, though the inevitable loss would hurt as well.

Pretty interesting that the spring season of a leap year-less even year has featured an all male winning team everytime since the show's start.

There's actually never been an all-male F3 on TAR U.S  :cmaslol