Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 534287 times)

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1150 on: December 04, 2013, 09:05:28 AM »

Whose shoes is that? Connor's?! I think Connor is the closest one.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29543.msg954113.html#msg954113

http://www.ezimba.com/work/131119C/ezimba15772032205400.jpg

Jet or Leo? Maybe Jet.

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1151 on: December 04, 2013, 09:34:26 AM »
it doesn't look like any team, its probably production getting shots of what the teams have to do.

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1152 on: December 04, 2013, 10:21:52 AM »
From the quote Alenaveda got from the newspaper in Seville, we're getting very close to the last leg.

I'd be shocked if this time all of Oceania, Africa, the Caribbean and Latin America are left out of the race.

I have hoped for Mexico for more than 20 seasons and I've got a feeling that it may finally happen this time.

The only intermediate point with multiple daily non-stops & dozens of flight connections, westbound from Spain, towards the USA, and with scores of daily direct flights to almost anywhere in the USA (unless they backtrack through the UK) and which also belongs in both, the Caribbean and Latin America, is Cancun. 

So we have actually begun our approach to Cancun and our seats and trays are in the upright position!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1153 on: December 04, 2013, 10:43:00 AM »
So it is now confirmed that Seville is our 10th leg and we have 2 missing in between Spain and Italy.
That's so interesting, can't wait to (later) find out the countries they visited  :wohoo:

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1154 on: December 04, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »

:yess: found it!  Bulls are roaming Calle Lope de Rueda off Plaza Alfaro in Barrio de Santa Cruz in Seville.

Offline halfass09

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1155 on: December 04, 2013, 11:44:17 AM »
So it is now confirmed that Seville is our 10th leg and we have 2 missing in between Spain and Italy.
That's so interesting, can't wait to (later) find out the countries they visited  :wohoo:

I have a feeling that there will be a double leg in Rome or Italy. For leg 9, I think they travelled somewhere else in Europe. A single leg in Africa is highly unlikely. Since there were no sightings in between Rome and Seville, I guess is that they went somewhere in Balkans or Eastern Europe. My guess is Serbia. It's a new country, and a flight from Rome to Belgrade would be quick. If not Serbia, a country like Malta would fit in perfectly too!

MrDeerShank

« Reply #1156 on: December 04, 2013, 11:57:36 AM »
The important thing to note is that 5 teams are left, so we have had all our NELs

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1157 on: December 04, 2013, 12:05:45 PM »
The important thing to note is that 5 teams are left, so we have had all our NELs

Which means only 1 of Cancer, Globes and country girls eliminated, but 1 could have been eliminated at this last pitstop though?

MrDeerShank

« Reply #1158 on: December 04, 2013, 12:09:13 PM »

Which means only 1 of Cancer, Globes and country girls eliminated, but 1 could have been eliminated at this last pitstop though?

That's a possibility yes, as Rome I would have most likely been an elimination leaving us with 6 (?) teams left, so either Leg 8 or Leg 9 was also an NEL, which means another elimination before Seville

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1159 on: December 04, 2013, 12:36:56 PM »
I was exchanging DMs with the guy who took the pic of the cowboys yesterday, and he told me that they were the lasts doing the confessional. Maybe it's nothing, just an internal order of filming; but can also be a hint for the result of the leg. :duno:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Don Task

« Reply #1160 on: December 04, 2013, 12:52:23 PM »
The only intermediate point with multiple daily non-stops & dozens of flight connections, westbound from Spain, towards the USA, and with scores of daily direct flights to almost anywhere in the USA (unless they backtrack through the UK) and which also belongs in both, the Caribbean and Latin America, is Cancun. 

There are 2 (Iberia & Aeromexico) flights from Madrid to Mexico City. There are many other locations in Central and South America served very well from Madrid or Lisbon. I think this is where the next leg will be taking place.

If there wont be any new Central American country, TAR 23 will have the worst route in the history of The Amazing Race. I hate double legs and will sign that with my own blood.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1161 on: December 04, 2013, 01:28:50 PM »

There are 2 (Iberia & Aeromexico) flights from Madrid to Mexico City. There are many other locations in Central and South America served very well from Madrid or Lisbon. I think this is where the next leg will be taking place.

If there wont be any new Central American country, TAR 23 will have the worst route in the history of The Amazing Race. I hate double legs and will sign that with my own blood.
*TAR 24

I don't Mexico would solely save this season's route, especially since it would be the last leg (before coming back to the US). If they really skipped Africa this season, the only things that could save the route are new European countries. Or some visited waay back

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #1162 on: December 04, 2013, 01:43:51 PM »
I was exchanging DMs with the guy who took the pic of the cowboys yesterday, and he told me that they were the lasts doing the confessional. Maybe it's nothing, just an internal order of filming; but can also be a hint for the result of the leg. :duno:

This just about gave me a heart attack! But thinking about it, Tim and Marie seemed to do the alst confessional on the most recent ep, and finish 2nd. Did he say what other teams he saw?
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1163 on: December 04, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »
It is possible that leg 9 was in Africa isn't it? But, I guess that would have made more sense before Italy.

Maybe they went to Liechtenstein  :hrt:

As to final leg...

Would be interesting if Pagosa Springs, CO was the ending location...saw this on Twitter today.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=546292322130778&l=55de966c3f

But, with this winter storm coming in this week that would not be a fun trip to make.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1164 on: December 04, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »

This just about gave me a heart attack! But thinking about it, Tim and Marie seemed to do the alst confessional on the most recent ep, and finish 2nd. Did he say what other teams he saw?
Yeah, but you don't know when Marie did their interview and the source said that cowboys were the last ones to do their interview, so that could really tell they were last on this leg. Do I understand this correctly?

However, it's just a spec anyway.

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1165 on: December 04, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »
It is all making sense now, that is why the cowboys look so depressed/angry in the confessional pic, its because they were most likely last and got eliminated.  :wohoo: Brenchal slayed them!  :yess:

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #1166 on: December 04, 2013, 02:39:06 PM »
I've been talking to Monkey_D_Fede, the source of the Twitter pic. Here is his info.

- He took the cowboys pic at about 3.10pm Seville time
- He saw a father/son team, grey haired dad (I presume Dave and Connor) at 1.20 finishing the leg
- He didn't see any other teams
- He says the Cowboys looked happy in their confessional thing

I hope they aren't eliminated! Based on the time of the pic, you can probably say Cowboys checked in around an hour after Dave and Connor?
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: December 04, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »
So, there's 4 days between Leg 7 and Leg 10, and there's no sightings in-between. I think one possibility is that teams drove a part of the way between Italy and Spain, I think a leg in the Italian-French-Spanish countryside could be an option :gnome

Edit: Plus, isn't the Final 6-7 the time when Ford does its heaviest product placement?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:54:32 PM by Dånooky »
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1168 on: December 04, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »
I hpe cowboys got last which explains why they look mad in the pic.  :cheer:

Offline Almaraz3997

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1169 on: December 04, 2013, 03:15:16 PM »
I think they are coming to mexico, uruguay or maybe colombia for leg 11 and then they travel to arizona or ohio(?)  But that is just a feeling :hugs: But I still hoping for Mexico.  :cheer:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1170 on: December 04, 2013, 03:28:10 PM »
I think they are coming to mexico, uruguay or maybe colombia for leg 11 and then they travel to arizona or ohio(?)  But that is just a feeling :hugs: But I still hoping for Mexico.  :cheer:

Mexico isn't safe.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/tw/tw_6033.html

I doubt it.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: December 04, 2013, 04:46:19 PM »
Based on SIGHTINGS and SPECULATION, I'm GUESSING it might go down like this:

11th: Natalie & Nadiya
10th: Mark & Mallory
9th: Joey & Meghan
8th: Margie & Luke
7th: John & Jessica
6th/5th: Caroline & Jennifer/Flight Time & Big Easy
F4: Jet & Cord, Dave & Connor, Afghanimals, Brendon & Rachel

Offline StyledFamous

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1172 on: December 04, 2013, 04:53:37 PM »

How does he know they were last? That would mean he saw other teams, and if so, why doesn't he have photos? He should post them!

#TeamBrenchel

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1173 on: December 04, 2013, 04:59:19 PM »
Based on SIGHTINGS and SPECULATION, I'm GUESSING it might go down like this:

11th: Natalie & Nadiya
10th: Mark & Mallory
9th: Joey & Meghan
8th: Margie & Luke
7th: John & Jessica
6th/5th: Caroline & Jennifer/Flight Time & Big Easy
F4: Jet & Cord, Dave & Connor, Afghanimals, Brendon & Rachel

Dave/Connor haven't been seen

Cowboys could have came in last at final 5. So this is pure spec.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1174 on: December 04, 2013, 05:01:33 PM »

How does he know they were last? That would mean he saw other teams, and if so, why doesn't he have photos? He should post them!

#TeamBrenchel

Because he was working on the zone, and could only be free for taking pics after he finished work. He saw what happened from there. And he told me they were the last because he watched when the horse in the PS was retired from there after the cowboys arrived and were received by Phil:

@Monkey_D_Fede 2m

Ya están recogiendo todo lo de The amazing race, hasta el caballo jajaja pic.twitter.com/yecQUJry4i

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez