Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 534478 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1125 on: December 03, 2013, 08:05:36 PM »
If Rachel is in that photo, 2nd from the left, it looks like she has a camera in her hands. I really don't think it's her though because whoever this is, she has pants on and I don't think we'd see Rachel wearing them. :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1126 on: December 03, 2013, 08:05:45 PM »
lol @ all the brenchal haters here saying they are just for decoy.  :waves: sorry they will destroy your cowboys.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1127 on: December 03, 2013, 08:09:43 PM »
Is it weird that the place where cowboys did the interview is different from this one? I know that they do interview in different places but it seems to be so far between two places.

The place is the same. The angle where pics were taken from are different. Check the position of the white cloth. In cowboys pics is behind them. In the other one, is ahead of the person who took the pic.

I mean the pic of Cowboys and the pic of "neo hat colored girl", not the pic of look-like Brenchel.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1128 on: December 03, 2013, 08:12:58 PM »
If Rachel is in that photo, 2nd from the left, it looks like she has a camera in her hands. I really don't think it's her though because whoever this is, she has pants on and I don't think we'd see Rachel wearing them. :)

Maybe it was colder :lol:

Surely you jest, this IS Rachel we're talking about.  :funny:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #1129 on: December 03, 2013, 08:15:39 PM »
I'm still counting Brenchel as being at risk because while the colours likely match we haven't seen them actually racing.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1130 on: December 03, 2013, 08:17:51 PM »
The missing leg was Borneo

Welcome to RFF taylorshank! We'd love to know if they went to Borneo. Could you tell us how you found this information?

:bigwelcome

Texas Lady, here is a map of the island of Borneo. It is divided into the three main political divisions.......Malaysian Borneo, Indonesian Borneo and the Sultanate of Brunei. Kota Kinabalu is in the north in Sabah province.

Matthew 7:15

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1131 on: December 03, 2013, 08:21:44 PM »
Thanks for the map DrRox! :)

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: December 03, 2013, 08:33:51 PM »
Think about this, all post leg interviews are conducted in a private area.  Why would they set up an interview in a very public place knowing full well they would be seen by TAR detectives? My theory, Brenchel  are a decoy.  How better to throw off the trail then with disinformation or trickery?

I can confirm leg2 in guangzhou they did interview in public area.
and I think brenchel still racing...  :funny:

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #1133 on: December 03, 2013, 08:38:35 PM »
To everyone who is saying the Brencel is a decoy because they did an interview in a public place, doesn't this make Jet and Cord a decoy as well? They did an interview in the same spot.

For some reason I don't think its Brenchel, maybe its Jessica and John. And I doubt they are decoys, have we ever seen decoy teams doing interviews before?
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1134 on: December 03, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »
Rachel does wear pants and especially leggings. The high was 69 today, which may not seem cold to some, to people who have spent their last few years in a warm climate it can seem a little chilly. 

That is definitely not John & Jessica being interviewed.

Are the Cowboys, Afghanimals and Brenchel the only teams spotted today?  Is it possible that big group with crew in front of the fountain at the Plaza de Espana, is the production crew with a couple of eliminated teams (decoys)?

If they have done public interviews this season, I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Brenchel is not a decoy team (today at least)...since we don't know of boot order today it is possible they were eliminated today.

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #1135 on: December 03, 2013, 09:18:31 PM »
I do think it's Brenchel. She's always on Brendon's left side, right?

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1136 on: December 03, 2013, 10:19:44 PM »
I'm gone one day and people saying brenchel still in race ? Come on all those pics posted and no brenchel siting and now I'm supposed to believe in race? I'm guessing the boards were buzzing with disgruntled fans upset about best teams leaving so CBS must drag out brenchel from elimination and use them as decoys so there fans still watch show? I need hard proof before I get my hopes up!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1137 on: December 03, 2013, 10:29:41 PM »
If that is indeed Brenchel, it would make sense, as we know one of the Sri Lanka legs (Leg 6) was a NEL as Caroline and Jennifer's Speed Bump was spotted on Leg 7 in Rome. That would make Margie and Luke's elimination in Leg 5. Hooray!

MrDeerShank

« Reply #1138 on: December 03, 2013, 10:35:56 PM »
I'm gone one day and people saying brenchel still in race ? Come on all those pics posted and no brenchel siting and now I'm supposed to believe in race? I'm guessing the boards were buzzing with disgruntled fans upset about best teams leaving so CBS must drag out brenchel from elimination and use them as decoys so there fans still watch show? I need hard proof before I get my hopes up!

Read the spoilers before posting please; CBS would NEVER drag a favourable team from elimination.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1139 on: December 03, 2013, 10:55:54 PM »
I can only think of one instance, some seasons ago, when a team that was eliminated was sent to a city in the Netherlands IIRC and were photographed by the local media, and interviewed for one outlet. There was one cameraman with them. At the time, the detectives deduced that it was a decoy.
I've never seen or heard of production doing those debriefing interviews with one much less more than one eliminated team. The Cowboys were pretty clearly interviewed there; whether the other team is Brendon and Rachel I can't tell, and I think we'd need something more than a distant behind from the backside view to be sure.
Until there is evidence to show otherwise I'm going to maintain my assumption that production was doing the post-leg debriefing interviews of the teams at the pit stop before the teams went to their hotel or possibly prepped for a release to the next leg after a short rest period. (TAR 19 in Japan, folks).
-- theschnauzers

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1140 on: December 03, 2013, 11:03:26 PM »
I can only think of one instance, some seasons ago, when a team that was eliminated was sent to a city in the Netherlands IIRC and were photographed by the local media, and interviewed for one outlet. There was one cameraman with them. At the time, the detectives deduced that it was a decoy.
I've never seen or heard of production doing those debriefing interviews with one much less more than one eliminated team. The Cowboys were pretty clearly interviewed there; whether the other team is Brendon and Rachel I can't tell, and I think we'd need something more than a distant behind from the backside view to be sure.
Until there is evidence to show otherwise I'm going to maintain my assumption that production was doing the post-leg debriefing interviews of the teams at the pit stop before the teams went to their hotel or possibly prepped for a release to the next leg after a short rest period. (TAR 19 in Japan, folks).

...or post elimination interview.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1141 on: December 03, 2013, 11:10:18 PM »
This is a returning racers season...more rather than less decoys would have been smart. So that prob means no decoys here. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1142 on: December 03, 2013, 11:10:48 PM »
Based on this post in the timeline summary...

Spanish Steps on 28 Nov and Seville on 3 Dec points towards 2 legs in between. What evidence did we have for Rome II anyway?

16 Nov: Los Angeles
17 Nov: -
18 Nov: Guangzhou I (1)
19 Nov: Guangzhou II (2)
20 Nov: -
21 Nov: Kota Kinabalu (3)
22 Nov: Kuala Lumpur (4)
23 Nov: -
24 Nov: Colombo (5)
25 Nov: -
26 Nov: Kandy (6)
27 Nov: -
28 Nov: Rome (7)
29 Nov: ?
30 Nov: ?
1 Dec: ?
2 Dec: ?
3 Dec: Seville (10)

And, if I have read correct, Phil's tweet was correct 12 shows and 21 days...we are looking at filming ending about Friday the 6th?  And, probably only two more legs?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1143 on: December 03, 2013, 11:29:10 PM »
I would not place 100% faith in what Phil said...we have heard THAT before!!  :colors

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1144 on: December 04, 2013, 12:46:48 AM »
Let's look ahead.

Suppose they stay nearby...Granada?? Gibralter? Can we get some transport ideas going?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:27:25 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #1145 on: December 04, 2013, 01:16:51 AM »
I wonder what end city will be. I'm personally hoping for New Orleans. The city is definitely doing well and with Wrestlemania 30 coming from there in 2014, I'd love a WWE related task xD I was very disappointed we didn't get one in New York given the history of MSG but oh well
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: December 04, 2013, 02:21:35 AM »
It's not quite the same thing, but they did do a wrestling related task in Bolivia some years back.

Offline Lucky@

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1147 on: December 04, 2013, 03:22:12 AM »
Does Any One of You Spotted Caroline & Jenn in Sevile?

Hope There Not Eliminated!!!  :'(
Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1148 on: December 04, 2013, 08:41:32 AM »
From the sightings:

ABC de Sevilla ‏@abcdesevilla 2min

La norteamericana CBS graba en Sevilla «The Amazing Race» http://ow.ly/rrh9C  vía @Sevilla_Ciudad | #Sevillahoy

The american CBS filmed in Seville The Amazing Race.

Not exactly a sighting, but the interest of the article is this part:

"Cinco equipos se han echado a las calles de Sevilla con el objetivo de salir triunfantes en el capítulo diez de la última temporada de este éxito de la televisión norteamericana CBS, múltiple ganador de los premios Emmy."

"Five teams have taken the streets of Seville with the objective of emerge triumphant in the tenth episode of the last season from this success of the american television network CBS, winner of multiple Emmy Awards."
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1149 on: December 04, 2013, 08:46:43 AM »
Brenchel in F5 <3

Now we just need CaroJen and I would DIE of happiness <3

They could still save the season <3