Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 534308 times)

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline ukTARfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #976 on: November 29, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »
The person who wrote the article noticed the camera crew at 12:30pm. There is a photo of Globetrotters, John/Jessica and Leo/Jamal at the pitstop. As these teams were still at the Spanish steps at around 12.30-1pm I think that the task at the steps was the last of the leg.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #977 on: November 29, 2013, 08:51:58 AM »
here's an article...i don't understand  italian

http://www.tvzoom.it/index.php?option=com_content&amp%3Bview=article&amp%3Bid=9650%3Atvzoom-scova-the-amazing-race-per-le-strade-di-roma&amp%3Bcatid=5%3Aworld&amp%3BItemid=6#.UpilX9w8M0E.twitter

Basically, it says that the journalist was at Piazza dil Poppolo yesterday at 12.30pm when he saw this people with cameras and a strange man dressed as a roman. His first thought was "a movie", but later one of them showed an announce saying AR24, meaning it is The Amazing Race; what was confirmed when he saw Phil there.

The rest of the article is a description of the show.

The pic is in the sightings thread.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #978 on: November 29, 2013, 08:54:19 AM »
From Alenaveda's link...credit to TVZOOM

Looks like J/J are safe too. I never realized that John was so tall, or Jessica for that matter. Flight Time (Herbert) is 6'4" tall.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:01:17 AM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline abollo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #979 on: November 29, 2013, 08:58:23 AM »
So John/Jessica arrived after FlightTime/BigEasy

Offline ukTARfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #980 on: November 29, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »

Looks like it to me as there is a photo in Live Sightings of Globetrotters and L/J already at mat.

Offline abollo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #981 on: November 29, 2013, 09:06:10 AM »
Yeah also Flighttime was looking in the opposite direction as if someone was coming in this way.

I think it doesn't add up that this was the last task. I don't believe Caro/Jen were able to finish the speed bump and even have more than 1 hour lead over some teams going into this task.

Offline purefluff

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Purefluff
« Reply #982 on: November 29, 2013, 09:08:18 AM »
We have the other picture of Dave/Connor on the mat but have yet to see Caro/Jen or the Cowboys.  People are assuming that that C/J and the Cs were indeed a bit ahead but there are no guarantees that they arrived before the groups that have been verified.

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #983 on: November 29, 2013, 09:12:03 AM »
What separates teams more than an hour if there's no task before the Roadblock?  :(

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #984 on: November 29, 2013, 09:14:04 AM »
We have the other picture of Dave/Connor on the mat but have yet to see Caro/Jen or the Cowboys.  People are assuming that that C/J and the Cs were indeed a bit ahead but there are no guarantees that they arrived before the groups that have been verified.

Cowboys and C/J left the Spanish Steps about 1:15 before the Globetrotters......they had come and gone from the mat when the group got to the mat. They were just not tweeted about.......lol

The webcam feed is not in real time. There is a time delay. But the time differential still remains the same with respect to the teams arrival and departure.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:37:05 AM by DrRox »

Offline purefluff

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Purefluff
« Reply #985 on: November 29, 2013, 09:32:19 AM »
So, assuming that even with the Speedbump that both Caro/Jen and the Cowboys arrived before the three teams currently on the mat, which team was eliminated?

Offline methylc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #986 on: November 29, 2013, 09:36:18 AM »
So there was a photo with Globes and Animals at the mat in Rome at the same time, then now there's another one with the two teams + Jessica & John, so Jessica & John probably arrived/checked-in after the other two?

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #987 on: November 29, 2013, 09:39:23 AM »
Giardinis also a hotel near the action yesterday.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: November 29, 2013, 09:39:42 AM »
So, assuming that even with the Speedbump that both Caro/Jen and the Cowboys arrived before the three teams currently on the mat, which team was eliminated?
If we assumed this,I think JJ  probably last

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #989 on: November 29, 2013, 10:30:22 AM »

Well, I am assuming it is the missing team, which ever it is. In my own personal evil world, Brenchel would have been eliminated at the Rome airport by Phil on his way to the next leg...ala the NFL players in TAR 23. The last we hear from Rachel is an over dub of her last trip to Italy........
"This is not fair! This is the Amazing Race. It is supposed to be fun!!"

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #990 on: November 29, 2013, 11:37:16 AM »

Well, I am assuming it is the missing team, which ever it is. In my own personal evil world, Brenchel would have been eliminated at the Rome airport by Phil on his way to the next leg...ala the NFL players in TAR 23. The last we hear from Rachel is an over dub of her last trip to Italy........
"This is not fair! This is the Amazing Race. It is supposed to be fun!!"
Pls no.
Please tell me they were 10 hours ahead of all the other teams, took the fast forward, and have now already left for another country for the next leg.

Like, I like JJ a lot and I don't want them eliminated, too, but let it be like that if it's Brenchel that get eliminated instead.... :/

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #991 on: November 29, 2013, 11:48:57 AM »

Like, I like JJ a lot and I don't want them eliminated, too, but let it be like that if it's Brenchel that get eliminated instead.... :/

Someone...........anyone............Buehler..........refresh my memory. In the TAR US version, has Phil EVER eliminated a team when multiple teams have been on the mat. For the life of me, and I got back to Season 1, Leg 1........I can not remember one single time of an event like that happening. So if you know of one, please let me know. TIA

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #992 on: November 29, 2013, 11:59:37 AM »
No offense to the few posters left but board seems alwfully boring with the Zzzzzz teams Leftover all the teams with the fans,the excitement and bring fans to social media were eliminated in the first four legs! Whose left boring country singers,the even more boring JJ,whiny Luke,homoohobic cowboys,arrogant afghans,annoying and annoying trotters!Only maybe interesting team is Dave and Connor who I liked on there season and was sad they had to leave.One team is not going to make me suffer through this boring season but for those watching good luck hope your team wins so we never have to see them back on show!

Offline andykau48

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #993 on: November 29, 2013, 12:14:52 PM »

Someone...........anyone............Buehler..........refresh my memory. In the TAR US version, has Phil EVER eliminated a team when multiple teams have been on the mat. For the life of me, and I got back to Season 1, Leg 1........I can not remember one single time of an event like that happening. So if you know of one, please let me know. TIA

in season 21 leg 1 this happened

Offline foreverhoping

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #994 on: November 29, 2013, 12:17:54 PM »

Season 21 Leg 1 The Chips, Trey and Lexie, Gary and Will were all the the mat when Rob/Shelia were eliminated.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #995 on: November 29, 2013, 12:44:12 PM »

in season 21 leg 1 this happened

Season 21 Leg 1 The Chips, Trey and Lexie, Gary and Will were all the the mat when Rob/Shelia were eliminated.

Just want to say thanks for the replies. I will re-watch the episode on my DVR tonight. Again thanks a bunch.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #996 on: November 29, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »
Btw, I sent an email to the Skyline Webcam people. All of there webcams run in real time.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #997 on: November 29, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
What separates teams more than an hour if there's no task before the Roadblock?  :(

Getting lost....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #998 on: November 29, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »

Looks like it to me as there is a photo in Live Sightings of Globetrotters and L/J already at mat.
So there was a photo with Globes and Animals at the mat in Rome at the same time, then now there's another one with the two teams + Jessica & John, so Jessica & John probably arrived/checked-in after the other two?

Good speculation everyone! And an especial thank you to Dr ROx for the great time summary.

But there is no answer here. JJ could be ahead...with the others brought in.. Or the other way around. Someone could get a penalty...or not.

In the old days the team who arrived first would be on Phil's left (from his pt of view)...but that has not always held true in recent seasons.

So loads of questions, not many answers.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #999 on: November 29, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »
nvm, I got it!
RFF's Golden Rule: