Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 534378 times)

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #925 on: November 28, 2013, 11:36:21 AM »
Well Connor still has his Roman Senator costume on............did he have it on at the RB? I never saw him, just his dad at the RB?

Roman Senate meet at the Roman Curia......where is that in relationship to the locations we know?

Looks like Afghananimals and Globes did different detour than Dave and Connor
Matthew 7:15

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #926 on: November 28, 2013, 11:39:36 AM »
It's the greeter, not Connor.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #927 on: November 28, 2013, 11:44:17 AM »
LOL..........okay, my bad!!

Phil and his earmuffs..........must be pretty windy there today.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:48:34 AM by DrRox »

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #928 on: November 28, 2013, 11:45:05 AM »
I thought after the Roadblock, we still have Ponte Sant' Angelo?

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #929 on: November 28, 2013, 11:49:13 AM »
I thought after the Roadblock, we still have Ponte Sant' Angelo?
It could be a RI Point / Speedbump location for the country girls.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #930 on: November 28, 2013, 11:57:56 AM »
GE says it is 35 minutes from airport to Spanish Steps

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: November 28, 2013, 12:37:49 PM »
So we got JJ , JC , FTBE , CJ , LJ , DC and...?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #932 on: November 28, 2013, 01:33:01 PM »
Can the Speed Bump really be confirmed? Sounds a little fishy

Offline Kelsey_x

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #933 on: November 28, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »

There is a picture of the sign... but I agree it doesn't really seem to add up. I'm sure once more information is discovered it should make more sense. I don't really think they would do that to throw us off?

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #934 on: November 28, 2013, 01:44:04 PM »

There is a picture of the sign... but I agree it doesn't really seem to add up. I'm sure once more information is discovered it should make more sense. I don't really think they would do that to throw us off?

I do. Especially when there are 2 unspotted teams. Easy throw off to get people thinking 1 of the eliminated teams is still in

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #935 on: November 28, 2013, 01:48:57 PM »

I do. Especially when there are 2 unspotted teams. Easy throw off to get people thinking 1 of the eliminated teams is still in

so in other words Brenchel and Margie & Luke are out?
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Kelsey_x

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #936 on: November 28, 2013, 02:12:36 PM »

But neither of the unspotted teams are the one whose picture is on the speedbump sign? Unless I am miss understanding your logic, I'm not making the connection.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #937 on: November 28, 2013, 02:30:04 PM »
Which one of these look more likely to you guys? Legs in the same region/country have no rest days in between.

16 Nov: Start, Los Angeles
17 Nov: Lost to Intl Date Line
18 Nov: Leg One, Guangzhou
19 Nov: Leg Two, Guangzhou
20 Nov: Rest
21 Nov: Leg Three, Kota Kinabalu
22 Nov: Leg Four, Kuala Lumpur
23 Nov: Rest
24 Nov: Leg Five, Colombo
25 Nov: Rest
26 Nov: Leg Six, ?
27 Nov: Rest
28 Nov: Leg Seven, Rome

This one seems to be more likely to me.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
« Reply #938 on: November 28, 2013, 02:31:48 PM »
So we got JJ , JC , FTBE , CJ , LJ , DC and...?

Four out 6 "confirmed" teams are M/M. Pretty good chance that it could be an all male Final 3, but if not, it'll be a great story for John & Jessica being for real, as well as Caroline & Jennifer doing well twice in as many ran seasons
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #939 on: November 28, 2013, 02:35:25 PM »

But neither of the unspotted teams are the one whose picture is on the speedbump sign? Unless I am miss understanding your logic, I'm not making the connection.

oh i'm sorry it's because i assume that the speedbump is a fake since we're currently talking about "fishy speedbumps"
with that being said, leg 6 is actually an elimination leg and both Brenchel and Margie & Luke are actually eliminated in leg 5 - 6
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #940 on: November 28, 2013, 02:53:57 PM »
The speedbump pic is true, there is a picture of it. Stop making things more difficult.  blahblah

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #941 on: November 28, 2013, 02:58:01 PM »
What I'm hoping for, is that Brenchel are actually still in, took the lead after all teams flew on the same flight and managed to win the leg by a huge lead by taking the FF  :conf: :cheer: :cheer: :conf:

If they're gone, I'll gave to root for country singers or JJ  :groan:

Offline Kelsey_x

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #942 on: November 28, 2013, 03:04:23 PM »
The speedbump pic is true, there is a picture of it. Stop making things more difficult.  blahblah

There are also pictures of decoy racers (in the past) near the end of the race... to throw us off. It is not impossible that it is meant to throw us off. We are not making things more difficult, we are discussing the spoilers and talking it out.

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #943 on: November 28, 2013, 03:09:42 PM »

There are also pictures of decoy racers (in the past) near the end of the race... to throw us off. It is not impossible that it is meant to throw us off. We are not making things more difficult, we are discussing the spoilers and talking it out.

If they want to throw us off, they just put Miley Cyrus picture on it.. Caro/jen got NEL-ed still seems logical to me.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:25:22 PM by lutpayy »

Offline Kelsey_x

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #944 on: November 28, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »

If they want to throw us off, they just put Miley Cyrus on it.. Caro/jen got NEL-ed still seems logical to me.

I agree, I think it was a legit speedbump. But I don't think it is impossible that it wasn't, therefore speculating about its legitimacy / talking through what is going on is useful (especially if other posters think for whatever reason it is not legitimate).

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #945 on: November 28, 2013, 03:13:37 PM »
I really  think it is possible that there was at least one team before Dave and Connor. I thought saw a team before them. It is also possible that team was still there after they left. It is hard to tell much from a small screen.

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #946 on: November 28, 2013, 03:15:41 PM »

If they want to throw us off, they just put Miley Cyrus picture on it.. Caro/jen got NEL-ed still seems logical to me.

Haha, I lololololed like crazy when I seen that!  :funny:

I would  :hrt: the Speedbump to be fake, and just to throw us off, but I cant understand why they would choose CaroJen as the "NEL" team?  ???
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: November 28, 2013, 03:15:56 PM »
If you look back to a picture of Luke from KL I think, he was wearing a turquoise top. There was more turquoise today, but also later when JJ/Afghanimals arrived, I was sure I saw another team in all black running around.

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #948 on: November 28, 2013, 03:20:08 PM »
I really  think it is possible that there was at least one team before Dave and Connor. I thought saw a team before them. It is also possible that team was still there after they left. It is hard to tell much from a small screen.

Yeah, we're just missing one unspotted team, it makes sense because we only saw it from webcam.. Hopefully we'll get the answer soon  :)

Offline Almaraz3997

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #949 on: November 28, 2013, 03:35:21 PM »
I think that this season is following the route of season 19 (Asia (many legs) -Africa - Europe - Latin/South America - Finish line) and it will be possible than before the last leg, teams travel to mexico, bolivia or colombia  :cheer:
and also i really think that rome is their next destination and it would have two legs in there  :yess:
Pd:Sorry if i didn't write very well but I'm not an english speaker just another mexican fan of the reality. :hoot:
G
Nice Almaraz! We need more mexican presence here haha. ( I am too)

Anyway...since they're in Italy already and last we knew they were in Sri Lanka... could we have a country in between? Or did they really just made that huge leap?

It's good to know that. :hoot: mmmm i don't know why no one can think that maybe one of the past legs could be a double elimination leg. That's what i think but never knows what could happen to the teams. (However i strongly believe in a double elimination leg) :cheer: