Author Topic: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 536448 times)

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
Re: TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #500 on: November 22, 2013, 11:39:35 AM »
Have we done double legs in a country (4 legs in total) back to back before (etc China China Malaysia Malaysia)?

Jobby, I cant believe your memory is so short. Get ready to kick yourself in the behind.

TAR 23
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Indonesia
Indonesia

Did you mean the first 4 legs, Jobby? Yeah, that was never happened.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #501 on: November 22, 2013, 11:40:32 AM »

So Youtubers is the only one haven't been spotted yet, maybe eliminated... :P
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #502 on: November 22, 2013, 11:42:27 AM »
Have we done double legs in a country (4 legs in total) back to back before (etc China China Malaysia Malaysia)?

Jobby, I cant believe your memory is so short. Get ready to kick yourself in the behind.

TAR 23
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Indonesia
Indonesia

Oh, I haven't really been involved in TAR 23 spoilers so I don't know they are doing 2 legs in Indonesia. T_T Okay. So now 2 legs KL is totally possible. But really, first 4 legs of the season and you want to bore the world to death?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #503 on: November 22, 2013, 11:45:07 AM »
http://www.skybar.com.my/

Traders Hotel KL, Level 33

And coincidentally open till 3am on Friday. :res:

It's 1:45 AM now. It'll get interesting if some lagging behind team arrives after 3 AM and the bar is closed.

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #504 on: November 22, 2013, 11:45:57 AM »

TAR 23
Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi
Indonesia
Indonesia

Oh, I haven't really been involved in TAR 23 spoilers so I don't know they are doing 2 legs in Indonesia. T_T Okay. So now 2 legs KL is totally possible. But really, first 4 legs of the season and you want to bore the world to death?
Well, it had happened on TAR Asia 4. :P

Leg 1 (Malaysia)
Leg 2 (Malaysia)
Leg 3 (Malaysia → Sri Lanka)
Leg 4 (Sri Lanka)
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #505 on: November 22, 2013, 11:55:31 AM »
Any chance that the skybar is towards the end of Leg 4? Flight to KL in the middle of this leg (first half in Kota).

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #506 on: November 22, 2013, 11:59:46 AM »
Teams were seen at the gate in Kota Kinabalu's low-cost terminal between 5.54pm (sunset) and 6.34pm (upload time). This means they were on one of these three flights:

AK 5133 from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur, 1830-2100 - ARRIVED 853PM
AK 5117 from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur, 1835-2105 - ARRIVED 950PM
AK 4119 from Kota Kinabalu to Kuala Lumpur, 1935-2205 - ARRIVED 1005PM

There is a time gap from near towards 9pm - 12/1am when the cowboys were finally spotted at the KL city centre. For all you know Sky Bar is not the first task in the city.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #507 on: November 22, 2013, 12:01:45 PM »
Any chance that the skybar is towards the end of Leg 4? Flight to KL in the middle of this leg (first half in Kota).

That's a good idea.
Matthew 7:15

Offline KevBot

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Future Amazing Racer
« Reply #508 on: November 22, 2013, 12:48:12 PM »

So Youtubers is the only one haven't been spotted yet, maybe eliminated... :P

From what I read on the live sightings thread, the Afghanimals sighting was from leg 3. So I think we're still in the dark about our last two.

Sorry if my info is bad, I'm really new to this forum so I'm trying to get the hang of it.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: November 22, 2013, 12:50:40 PM »
Don't worry about it. You should see some of the mistakes I've made.  :gaah:

You're doing well. Keep up the good work.  :)

Offline kiaraburry

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #510 on: November 22, 2013, 01:26:54 PM »
Some (horrible) pictures here: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Slowhatch/library/Misc (I don't think the CIA will be calling anytime soon :hides  :funny:)
The teams I recognized: Globetrotters, Twinsies, Marge/Luke, Cowboys, Connors and the Internets. The teams I didn't recognize are the green team, the aqua team (country singers?) and possibly Mark/Mallory. The flights at the counter that I noticed were BR15 and CX883.

Green looks like Jessica & John to me, aqua looks like to Caroline & Jennifer.

What about the picture dates?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #511 on: November 22, 2013, 01:29:11 PM »
These are from the beginning of the race, at LAX.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline KamFord

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #512 on: November 22, 2013, 02:35:47 PM »
There is alot of speculation that Joey/Meghan were booted but it was also said that Leo/Jamal pictures were from Leg 3 so one of those teams are gone.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #513 on: November 22, 2013, 02:39:05 PM »
There is alot of speculation that Joey/Meghan were booted but it was also said that Leo/Jamal pictures were from Leg 3 so one of those teams are gone.
... if it was an elimination leg.

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: November 22, 2013, 02:40:16 PM »
The guy at Sky bar has replied to another person.

•°•°•Yy•°•°• ‏@en_wawai 4m
@MelindaMathis88 last team just finish the last test..currantly they have interview at their room

And for me:

@Plaidmoon sorry I cant give u a detail,its PNC.. u need to watch the episode,if im telling u than dont have any suprise.. :)

Leg 4 pitstop was probably also at the hotel (rooftop overlooking the city?) after the skybar task ...

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #515 on: November 22, 2013, 02:42:14 PM »

@MelindaMathis88 last team just finish the last test..currantly they have interview at their room

And for me:

@Plaidmoon sorry I cant give u a detail,its PNC.. u need to watch the episode,if im telling u than dont have any suprise.. :)

Leg 4 pitstop was probably also at the hotel after the skybar task ...
Isn't it possible that they were just talking to the camera? (I don't know how to call it, just one of those moments when teams talk about their feelings, what they're thinking)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #516 on: November 22, 2013, 02:45:12 PM »
Transferred over from Live Sightings:

And for me:

Is it just me...or am I reading to much in to this?  Interview in their room?  Does anyone else think this means the Pit Stop was also in the hotel (where the bar is) and they are staying in the hotel tonight?  Really wish he would give more details, but I am new at this and don't know how much to push. Esp since he just told us to watch the show...LOL

I'm not the best at this either, but I try not to be a pest. If he doesn't want to talk I leave it at that. I took PNC to be some kind of Non Disclosure Agreement that he agreed to so that he wouldn't reveal what happened. The interview part seems weird. Maybe they are waiting out an Hours of Operation for the next part. It is the middle of the night there after all. Maybe they are having a discussion with the production staff about something that happened. It seems like an unlikely place for the pit stop.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #517 on: November 22, 2013, 02:46:16 PM »
or mabye it not pit stop

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #518 on: November 22, 2013, 02:52:19 PM »

Yy

And for me:

Is it just me...or am I reading to much in to this?  Interview in their room?  Does anyone else think this means the Pit Stop was also in the hotel (where the bar is) and they are staying in the hotel tonight?  Really wish he would give more details, but I am new at this and don't know how much to push. Esp since he just told us to watch the show...LOL

I'm not the best at this either, but I try not to be a pest. If he doesn't want to talk I leave it at that. I took PNC to be some kind of Non Disclosure Agreement that he agreed to so that he wouldn't reveal what happened. The interview part seems weird. Maybe they are waiting out an Hours of Operation for the next part. It is the middle of the night there after all. Maybe they are having a discussion with the production staff about something that happened. It seems like an unlikely place for the pit stop.

The "their room" part definitely makes me think they might be staying there.  But, it could just be they have a TAR room set aside where they can do those interviews.  Also, I agree...sounds like he is an employee and probably has some kind of non-disclosure agreement.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:17:45 PM by memmathsi »

Offline LynetteB

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #519 on: November 22, 2013, 03:02:51 PM »
im even tweeting him in MALAY and he won't answer me  :'(   :groan: (:;) :pity :gaah:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #520 on: November 22, 2013, 03:04:46 PM »

And for me:

You're right Plaidmoon about not keep pushing. We had a bad experience on Curaçao - while following TARLA 5 -, when the poster stopped providing info because she was almost harassed to scare by a lot of people asking for details. Peach tried to solve the situation, but the damage was done. Some times is better to stop asking, specially if it looks like a dead end or the person can't give us more info or is somehow involved with local production - like it happens three seasons ago in Ibiza -.
Insist asking for a team or situation in particular can only result in that person not answer us again, or believe that we are treating as stupid for not knowing what are we talking about.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #521 on: November 22, 2013, 03:07:02 PM »

And for me:

You're right Plaidmoon about not keep pushing. We had a bad experience on Curaçao - while following TARLA 5 -, when the poster stopped providing info because she was almost harassed to scare by a lot of people asking for details. Peach tried to solve the situation, but the damage was done. Some times is better to stop asking, specially if it looks like a dead end or the person can't give us more info or is somehow involved with local production - like it happens three seasons ago in Ibiza -.
Insist asking for a team or situation in particular can only result in that person not answer us again, or believe that we are treating as stupid for not knowing what are we talking about.

Exactly, and the reason "you have to tell us because people in other places did" isn't going to do anything. I'm sure the circumstances in the bar compared to those on the streets in China are just a little different.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #522 on: November 22, 2013, 03:08:44 PM »
By the way, if this person is related to the local production, delete any reference to his/her tweet ID ASAP. This could be the same situation I was talking in my previous post from Ibiza.

Offline LynetteB

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #523 on: November 22, 2013, 03:10:55 PM »
think i might be getting somewhere with him... asked him to DM me so that it's private

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #524 on: November 22, 2013, 03:13:02 PM »
By the way, if this person is related to the local production, delete any reference to his/her tweet ID ASAP. This could be the same situation I was talking in my previous post from Ibiza.

OK, he sounds like he's someone local who works at the bar, but I'll remove his Twitter handle to be safe.