Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (355/362) > >>

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Prophet on April 30, 2014, 02:05:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mela on April 29, 2014, 02:10:25 PM ---Is it true that D&C won?

--- End quote ---

My speculation is that Dave and Connor did not win, for various reasons. However, due to editing, I find it hard to rule out any of the other teams as winner possibilities.

--- End quote ---

Well now it seems like Dave and Connor will win. :lol:

Jobby:
The magic task on TAR Asia 4 Finale was lame beyond words. I'm not banking on pitting any high hopes. :funny:

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Jobby on May 06, 2014, 01:22:32 PM ---The magic task on TAR Asia 4 Finale was lame beyond words. I'm not banking on pitting any high hopes. :funny:

--- End quote ---
Very true. I'm doubtful that the magic task will live up to its hype.

zythr:
So is Dave and Connor confirmed as the winners?

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on May 01, 2014, 09:21:25 AM ---Just a random thought, but I was thinking that maybe the final task might be a Memory challange relating to music?
Every leg, except for the 2nd, teams heard some sort of music playing somewhere along the route, E.g the wise man on Leg 6 with the flute, or any of the bands such as the start line, or the celebrations in Leg 3, and disco in Leg 4.
Anyway, my guess is maybe the final challange will have teams listen to loads of different music pieces and match them to the corresponding leg. 
AND the twist would be that the William Tell theme would be the music for Leg 9, even though teams never actually heard it, so they'd just have to figure it.

Not sure if I explained that all that well, but yea, that's what I'm thinking? :lol:

But with David Copperfield, the final task is probably a magic task, which I'm also fine with.  :lol: :wohoo:

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same thing... everything fits... never thought about the William Tell music...
About Leg 2... what about the noise of the toy car from the Roadblock... maybe that is what they will actually hear...

Leg 1: Marching Band - Pit Start
Leg 2: Toy Car Noise - Roadblock
Leg 3: Tribal Music at the Raft Building Station - Route Marker or Pit Stop.
Leg 4: Rythm to bounce to get a clue in Kota Kibanalu - Roadblock
Leg 5: Sewing Machine - Roadblock
Leg 6: Wise Man - Route Marker
Leg 7: Swords Clashing? - Detour (This might not work)
Leg 8: Donkeys? - Both Detours (This might not work)
Leg 9: William Tell?
Leg 10: Trumpet guy in Alameda de Hercules - Route Marker or Barber of Seville Opera - Roadblock
(Or maybe the Star Wars theme :funny: )

Maybe is not just music but... music seems like it could be a big part of the challenge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version