Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (334/362) > >>

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: maf on March 28, 2014, 07:59:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Karpov617 on March 27, 2014, 07:48:16 AM ---With China, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Italy having 2 legs each, and the last one reserved for the US, the last four countries would be visited within 3 legs.  :(

--- End quote ---

They could just place a cluebox within the Vatican and, presto, they visit another country.

--- End quote ---

Switchback to Season 1  :funny:? I don't think that will happen.

albegrato:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on March 30, 2014, 04:15:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: maf on March 28, 2014, 07:59:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Karpov617 on March 27, 2014, 07:48:16 AM ---With China, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Italy having 2 legs each, and the last one reserved for the US, the last four countries would be visited within 3 legs.  :(

--- End quote ---

They could just place a cluebox within the Vatican and, presto, they visit another country.

--- End quote ---

They actually planned on visiting the Vatican, in a switchback to a Season 1 Fast Forward. (And like the original, no one used it  :funny:)

--- End quote ---

Really? :ascared Wow, how'd you know?

In any case, they'll probably be visiting Africa (because CBS said they visited 4 continents), mostly likely Morocco through the Gibraltar, which means Spain too (And the UK?). For all we know, they miscounted the number of continents and countries they visited.  :res:

RachelLeVega:
Four countries in eight episodes? :groan: I am really considering registering a Kickstarter for TAR and writing Bruckheimer a check for the sole purpose of visiting more countries with better, tougher tasks.

However, I'm not too anxious for this specific Leg as I researched Orvieto for a while. The historical, narrowly winding roads will be a navigable challenge, possibly even more so than TAR12 in Vinci when Kynt & Vyxsin flipped out about driving and their gas pedal/gear shift malfunction. There is also a strong possibility of a feature of Italy with their authentic wine countries.

georgiapeach:
Please read the spoilers. There is NO Africa, no 4 continents, and no Vatican as far as we know. Very sad.  :(

This route could have been much improved by adding in the Vatican, Malta, and Gibraltar /Morocco.

Don Task:
So it's gonna be like this, right?

Why would PHIL and CBS lie to us with the number of countries, continents and miles? It can only turn against them, it brings nothing positive. I dont belive they counted the countries wrong. It would be so amateurish and lame.

I still hope we will be heavily surprised, because there will be some exotic African country included. That would be the only thing to make TAR24's route 'the second worst after TAR8', not the worst at all.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version