Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (328/362) > >>

kiki:

--- Quote from: paradoxinee on March 16, 2014, 09:25:28 AM ---Why does everyone say that leg 1 and leg 2 had the same greeter? I see two different guys with different outfits.

--- End quote ---

You are right they are different and they are even wearing different uniforms but the overall impresion makes them look too much alike.

paradoxinee:
Maybe the production team want to confuse the teams in the final memory task ???

Marionete:
Jeez, I totally suck at telling Chinese people apart :funny:
(no racism or anything intended)
--- Quote from: paradoxinee on March 16, 2014, 09:53:52 AM ---Maybe the production team want to confuse the teams in the final memory task ???

--- End quote ---
+1

Jobby:
A pit-stop greeter finale task is so TAR 17. :( :iok :tantrum

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Jobby on March 16, 2014, 01:35:01 PM ---A pit-stop greeter finale task is so TAR 17. :( :iok :tantrum

--- End quote ---
True! :lol:

I'm thinking there won't be a memory task on the final Leg though. That's strictly my thoughts as I'm still baffled how there are zero yet discovered TAR sightings in one of the most commonly visited cities in the United States.

I'm not deactivating my luck until I know for sure. Still have my fingers crossed for Bootleg Canyon of Boulder City. :hrt:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version