Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (327/362) > >>

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on March 15, 2014, 07:53:56 AM ---Random question, but out of curiosity, does anyone know what the cancelled Legs were this season? I've heard there was quite a few replacement Legs, but was it ever revealed what those original countries were supposed to be?

--- End quote ---

Supposedly the Malaysian legs were a replacement for legs in the Philippines which had a very strong typhoon damage much of Manila and other areas shortly before the race started. However, nobody really knows for sure.

Beyond that, we don't even know where some of the legs were, let alone whether they were replacement legs. That's my impression, but I've been wrong before a few times.

NMC:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on March 15, 2014, 09:37:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on March 15, 2014, 09:25:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on March 15, 2014, 07:53:56 AM ---Random question, but out of curiosity, does anyone know what the cancelled Legs were this season? I've heard there was quite a few replacement Legs, but was it ever revealed what those original countries were supposed to be?

--- End quote ---

Supposedly the Malaysian legs were a replacement for legs in the Philippines which had a very strong typhoon damage much of Manila and other areas shortly before the race started. However, nobody really knows for sure.

Beyond that, we don't even know where some of the legs were, let alone whether they were replacement legs. That's my impression, but I've been wrong before a few times.

--- End quote ---

And there was a leg in Melbourne which was cut as well.

--- End quote ---

Yea, I remember hearing something about Melbourne. I love Australia, and wish they'd go there more often. Wonder why it was cut?  :'(
If I'm right, UB was the last time they went to Oz, wasn't it?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on March 15, 2014, 09:37:55 AM ---

And there was a leg in Melbourne which was cut as well.

--- End quote ---

STRONGLY suspected...but could not be confirmed. But I think it was real...

Malaysia both legs almost certainly. There was an extra funny delay after China leg 2....Also suspicious. Was China meant to be 2 legs ? Unknown.

So China>China>Malaysia> Malaysia  could have been meant to be China>Philippines>Philippines>Melbourne.

We may never know for sure, sadly. I love that TAR was able to take a disaster and reschedule on such short notice, that is experience and a dedicated team at work. Major kudos for pulling it off.

BUT...I will prob always grieve for what could have been, this season would have been better. Heh, I am still grieving for the lost Tanzania leg in Season 11!!

Jobby:
TAR 13 Gardener greeter beats same greeter in 2 legs. :(

paradoxinee:
Why does everyone say that leg 1 and leg 2 had the same greeter? I see two different guys with different outfits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version