Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

(1/362) > >>

georgiapeach:
This thread is the WORKZONE of the spoilers.

This is where ALL the spoiler speculation/discussion of the TAR 24 race goes, NOT in the LIVE thread. It is where we try to thrash out what the LIVE sightings mean. It is not a whoohoo thread, you can bitch and moan and squeal for joy here instead!

**EXCEPTIONS**

Let's try again to keep all the confirmed LOCATION info together so it is easier to find. So anything about a location we are sure of can go HERE.

All info about TEAMS can go in the Contestant thread HERE.

As always, per RFF's practices, we do not spoil the start location (if known) or any teams until it is believed that the teams are safely underway. We would never want to put a team in jeopardy or cause them distress or interfere with the actual running of the race. Info on future legs may also occasionally be protected for those reasons. But if you have info to share beforehand , we would love to know, so please PM or email me! Spoilers are treasured!

This thread will be opened once the race has actually begun.

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on November 16, 2013, 07:57:50 PM ---I am starting to think this is an Unfinished Business 2.0 type season as opposed to All Stars 2.0

M/M Teams:
Herb/Nate - Second place in UB
Jet/Cord - Uturned
Dave/Connor -  Injury cost them the race
Mark/Bopper - Fell way behind in India
Leo/Jamal - Something is probably coming up in Tar23?

F/F Teams:
Caroline/Jennifer  - Out fourth; just missing final leg
Natalie/Nadiya - Out fourth; just missing final leg

M/F Teams:
Margie/Luke - Tea task in India
Brendon/Rachel - Missed helicopter in finale
Joey/Meghan - Uturned twice
John/Jessica - Eliminated with express pass.

--- End quote ---

I'm thinking it'll be called Redemption.

Jobby:
Guangzhou, is just up north from Hong Kong and Macau, both barely 1 hour+ away by train and even ferry.

couchracer:
Interesting
Leo/Jamal were uturned at least once.
Redemption or just missed for theme

theamazingracer21:
Ok

According to Chateua first destination city Guangzhou, China (I know another China 1st leg :gaah:)

I was looking up departing flights at LAX and there are 2 flights that I am looking at.

Flight 1: China Southern - CZ328 / Delta - DL7831 - Direct to Guangzhou. Departs at 10:30
Flight 2: Cathay Pacific - CX883 / American - AA6121 - To Hong Kong (with a possible ferry connection to Guangzhou). Departs at 10:20

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version