Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Locations/Destinations **spoilers**

<< < (6/8) > >>

Neobie:

--- Quote from: angeldanger on November 17, 2013, 09:28:52 AM ---^^ I wouldn't be surprised if they had to do a shopping task of picking out 10 items from a different store in  the many shops scattered around any of the malls.

--- End quote ---

Find one of twenty genuine Louis Vuitton bags planted somewhere in the outlet wholesale malls. :)
It'd be like the "find the fake sushi" challenge in Hong Kong in reverse...

theschnauzers:
For those of you who know the city, I noticed in a Wiki se tarch that TAR China Rush had a leg there in its first or second season. What places did they go to then, that might be used by TAR this time?

SamualDude:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on November 17, 2013, 12:38:33 PM ---For those of you who know the city, I noticed in a Wiki se tarch that TAR China Rush had a leg there in its first or second season. What places did they go to then, that might be used by TAR this time?

--- End quote ---

Looks like they left the city for most of the legs.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on November 17, 2013, 12:38:33 PM ---For those of you who know the city, I noticed in a Wiki se tarch that TAR China Rush had a leg there in its first or second season. What places did they go to then, that might be used by TAR this time?

--- End quote ---

Season 2 they went to Shaoguan from Guangzhou
Season 1 they went to Zhaoqing from Guangzhou as well.

Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong and they didn't really do any tasks in Guangzhou but went to nearby cities via train (season 2) and bus (season 1) in Guangdong.

georgiapeach:
All of the racing reports are in this thread, you can check them out or visit the TAR wiki.
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,96.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version