Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24 Timeline & Spoiler Summary

<< < (3/7) > >>

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on November 18, 2013, 07:21:03 AM ---Thanks Supertux! I just think there's a misunderstanding about the categories, so let me clarify for you:

SAFE = Team/s is safe from elimination at the end of the leg
AT RISK = Team/s could be last in THIS leg
ELIMINATED = Team/s has already been eliminated in a previous leg

--- End quote ---

Now I see. Thanks for the clarification!

Polaroid:
Oval, the timeline is looking beautiful, and Kandace, I love the cast icons. :hoot:

LynetteB:

CONFIRMATION THAT LEG 3 WAS AN ELIMINATION LEG. THE SOURCE WORKED IN THE BAR WHERE THERE WAS A ROADBLOCK.

ovalorange:
^^ That conflicts with other info you've posted -- I believe this is from a source right?

--- Quote from: LynetteB on November 22, 2013, 04:28:47 PM ---SM the picture that I referred to as "John's Picture" was one of Joey and Meghan. So they are still in the race!

--- End quote ---

As far as I can tell, everyone but Youtube has photo evidence of being enroute to KL -- click the links on the leg 3 SAFE teams, everyone is accounted for.

IF it were indeed an elimination leg, Joey & Meghan would be the only team possible to be eliminated... NEL would be 9 teams, Elimination would be 8 and that does not match both pieces of your info.

THIS:

--- Quote from: johnnyboy224 on November 22, 2013, 09:12:52 AM ---Except like I said.. that afgnamals pic wasn't tweeted live and was from leg 3.

--- End quote ---

Is not true -- two separate sightings of the Afghanimals yesterday, both approximately at the same time here.

So, I am leaving Joey & Meghan as the only unsafe team for now based on photo evidence, unless someone can show me how ALL the info fits together ???

--- Quote from: SamualDude on November 22, 2013, 05:08:58 PM ---If we see them in the wild RACING then take that as confirmation that they are still in but until then I'd consider Joey & Meghan to be unknown -- at risk.

--- End quote ---

georgiapeach:
Rumour only, not confirmed, but it was reported that eliminated team was M/F.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version