Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 253864 times)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #950 on: December 14, 2013, 10:23:30 PM »
WOOHOO to Brenchel possibly being the only team to complete two full Races! :cmas9

Through no fault of Jeremy (Eric & Jeremy).  But like them or not, Brenchel completing two full Races is very magnificent!  Hopefully they'll do so with a couple wins this time
I would've much preferred an Eric & Jeremy TARAS win.  Instead, Eric & Dani are one of the worst winners ever.
Though of course, a Mirna & Schmirna or BQs win would've been 100x better.  Well, I guess this season will continue my bad luck with returning racers seasons.  I rooted for Charla & Mirna with the BQs 2nd, but they both lose.  I rooted for Gary & Mallory and they lose.  And now one of the few great teams in this "All-Starslolno" season and they probably lose too.  :cmas4

But I refuse to even consider that Dave & Connor could be our first parent-child winners. Ugh. I don't hate them, but I don't particularly like them either.  I really hope they don't get the Globetrotters/Cowboys "chosen ones" edit.

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #951 on: December 15, 2013, 12:39:32 AM »
Country Singers,Yet horrible racers making the final 3 probably being NEL TWO TIMES with Team Cancer winning and with a horrible route like that...I can believe I will have to listen to Dave & Connor's cancer talking for the entire race.
But,first,I have to congratulate CBS on her effort to make this All-Stars the worst season of all-time...I think they had done it perfectly.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #952 on: December 15, 2013, 12:47:04 AM »
I think (hope) what happened was the Cowboys won the first leg and received the 2 express passes. They gave one to Caroline & Jennifer, a team they considered weak, during the next leg. Maybe during the task the country singers were having trouble with.

Legs pass by and Carolin & Jennifer avoid elimination several times, even coming last in a non-elimination leg. Then in Leg 10 Seville (maybe), Caroline & Jennifer and Jet & Cord were in last. A U-Turn appeared and the country singers got there first, U-Turning the team that helped them in the early race. Then Jet & Cord started whining that they kept being U-Turned because the other teams see them as a threat, and not because of the obvious fact that they are the only team behind the team U-Turning them  :cmas11

The country singers gets second to last and the cowboys checks in last, and hopefully it's an elimination leg! Caroline & Jennifer then outsmarted another team to get into the finale, but their luck ran dry during the final memory challenge, kicking them down to third  :cmas4

I hope Leo & Jamal, Dave & Connor, Caroline & Jennifer, or Brendon & Rachel won this time (basing my judgement on the teams during their initial seasons).
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #953 on: December 15, 2013, 04:28:49 AM »
Country Singers,Yet horrible racers making the final 3 probably being NEL TWO TIMES with Team Cancer winning and with a horrible route like that...I can believe I will have to listen to Dave & Connor's cancer talking for the entire race.
But,first,I have to congratulate CBS on her effort to make this All-Stars the worst season of all-time...I think they had done it perfectly.
NEL two times plus an Express Pass.
And how about if they get saved by TBC legs or are 2nd to last. It is entirely possible. 

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #954 on: December 15, 2013, 07:00:37 AM »
CaroJen being the potential BQs <3

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #955 on: December 15, 2013, 10:48:45 AM »
I think (hope) what happened was the Cowboys won the first leg and received the 2 express passes. They gave one to Caroline & Jennifer, a team they considered weak, during the next leg. Maybe during the task the country singers were having trouble with.

Legs pass by and Carolin & Jennifer avoid elimination several times, even coming last in a non-elimination leg. Then in Leg 10 Seville (maybe), Caroline & Jennifer and Jet & Cord were in last. A U-Turn appeared and the country singers got there first, U-Turning the team that helped them in the early race. Then Jet & Cord started whining that they kept being U-Turned because the other teams see them as a threat, and not because of the obvious fact that they are the only team behind the team U-Turning them  :cmas11

The country singers gets second to last and the cowboys checks in last, and hopefully it's an elimination leg! Caroline & Jennifer then outsmarted another team to get into the finale, but their luck ran dry during the final memory challenge, kicking them down to third  :cmas4

I hope Leo & Jamal, Dave & Connor, Caroline & Jennifer, or Brendon & Rachel won this time (basing my judgement on the teams during their initial seasons).

I'd like Dave & Connor or Caroline & Jennifer to win.  Leo & Jamal would be okay.  The idea that Brendon & Rachel might be in the Final 3 is bad enough for me, but them actually winning?   (:;)   :barf

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #956 on: December 15, 2013, 12:43:23 PM »
CaroJen being the potential BQs <3
Ewe. Dustin & Kandice would own the Country Girls. Better competitors, better Racers, better personalities, all around more awesome than Caroline & Jen could ever hope to be. Even if they are the reason the Cowboys eventually get eliminated.  :cmas26

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #957 on: December 15, 2013, 12:59:57 PM »
yea, Caro&Jen will never be half as good as the BQ!!
anyway don't you think  Connor (he's the son right?) is like the cheap version of Jonathan Groff
J. Groff is not really attractive though
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #958 on: December 15, 2013, 02:58:36 PM »
WOOHOO to Brenchel possibly being the only team to complete two full Races! :cmas9

Through no fault of Jeremy (Eric & Jeremy).  But like them or not, Brenchel completing two full Races is very magnificent!  Hopefully they'll do so with a couple wins this time
I would've much preferred an Eric & Jeremy TARAS win.  Instead, Eric & Dani are one of the worst winners ever.
Why do you say so?

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #959 on: December 15, 2013, 05:56:13 PM »
At least Caroline & Jennifer is in the Final 3 <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #960 on: December 15, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »
Just gonna say the #PrayForCountrySingers movement worked and I'm fully claiming full credit for it. :cmaslol

That aside, am I the only one who don't think next season will be a train wreck after all? Somehow I think Brenchel, Singers and Dave and Connor will grow a lot on the viewers and it will be an all happy ending after all. At least globbies and cowboys are not in the finale? :D

:( should have started a #PrayForMargieandLuke movement. :'(

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #961 on: December 15, 2013, 06:30:56 PM »
Just gonna say the #PrayForCountrySingers movement worked and I'm fully claiming full credit for it. :cmaslol

That aside, am I the only one who don't think next season will be a train wreck after all? Somehow I think Brenchel, Singers and Dave and Connor will grow a lot on the viewers and it will be an all happy ending after all. At least globbies and cowboys are not in the finale? :D

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :(.

I'm also a little ticked off that we appear to be getting Double Legs in Switzerland. AGAIN. Seriously, I like Switzerland but it feels like every leg there is the same :/ Plus like over half of the teams in the final six have been to Swizterland ALREADY.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #962 on: December 15, 2013, 07:16:10 PM »
Ohhh god imagine Dave & Connor at the finish line.... I bet they were sobbing and crying over Phil..
Jason & Amy to win TAR23

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #963 on: December 15, 2013, 08:06:43 PM »

The Singers and Dave & Connor will certainly grow on me.  I'm not sure Brendon & Rachel ever will.  Sorry.

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #964 on: December 16, 2013, 02:06:33 AM »
Even though brenchel.came in third there is no way that Cowbores are a better team I'm sure having alliances with the other m/m teams and having the 2ND express pass gave them a time advantage but no way are they a better team I'm glad they didn't win at least Dave and Connor deserved to be back because they time was cut short due to injury the Cowbores are def not Allstars they were boring the first time.Hope they have a real unfinished business and bring back brenchel.Mark and Bopper no switching partners,and the chippendales should be on fire the executive who nixed then for the other useless teams and please no cowboybores.cowgirlbores and the trotters.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #965 on: December 16, 2013, 02:47:36 AM »

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :( .

I'm also a little ticked off that we appear to be getting Double Legs in Switzerland. AGAIN. Seriously, I like Switzerland but it feels like every leg there is the same :/ Plus like over half of the teams in the final six have been to Swizterland ALREADY.

Margie and Luke are NOT yet confirmed to be out in 8th place. Please remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean not there.

And there are still questions about the route as well...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 03:21:29 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #966 on: December 16, 2013, 02:56:31 AM »
Even though brenchel.came in third there is no way that Cowbores are a better team I'm sure having alliances with the other m/m teams and having the 2ND express pass gave them a time advantage but no way are they a better team I'm glad they didn't win at least Dave and Connor deserved to be back because they time was cut short due to injury the Cowbores are def not Allstars they were boring the first time.Hope they have a real unfinished business and bring back brenchel.Mark and Bopper no switching partners,and the chippendales should be on fire the executive who nixed then for the other useless teams and please no cowboybores.cowgirlbores and the trotters.
By Cowbores, you mean the Country Girls, yes? So technically, they're Countrybores lol

Why do you say so?
Eric & Dani were horrible Racers and apparently they weren't even really dating. And especially with Charla & Mirna or the BQs as the other possible winners, it definitely makes Eric & Dani's win all the more upsetting.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: December 16, 2013, 03:11:05 AM »

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :(.

Margie and Luke are NOT yet confirmed to be out in Leg 8. Please remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean not there.

I though it's suppose to be 8th place, not leg 8. ???

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #968 on: December 16, 2013, 03:20:57 AM »
Fixed.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #969 on: December 16, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »

I feel sorry for Margie & Luke for coming in 8th place again when it looked like they were doing much better than last season :( .

Margie and Luke are NOT yet confirmed to be out in 8th place. Please remember that NOT seen does NOT always mean not there.

Confirmed by Miss Cleo on Sucks though
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #970 on: December 16, 2013, 05:49:31 PM »

Confirmed by Miss Cleo on Sucks though

Read the posts above, Jet...that is NOT a confirmation at RFF. And you may be putting your own words in his mouth. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #971 on: December 16, 2013, 05:50:49 PM »
Okay, back to SPECULATING fun!!

:yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Charlie90

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #972 on: December 17, 2013, 10:34:35 AM »
Oh boy, the denial is so strong in this one.. :cmaslol

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #973 on: December 18, 2013, 09:15:14 AM »
...and the chippendales should be on fire the executive who nixed then for the other useless teams...
You do realize Jaymes & James are dedicated performers of Las Vegas just like Terry Fator (ventriloquist) and David Copperfield (magician). The Chippendales most likely received the invitation back for the "all-stars" season, but declined.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

TARP_Lover

« Reply #974 on: December 21, 2013, 07:27:35 PM »
I actually like the video but I don't like the cast :/

The only teams I want to root for is Brendon and Rachel, NaNa, and Caroline and Jennifer.

I didn't like Joey/Meghan, Cowturds AGAIN :/ , Globetrotters AGAIN :/ , Margie and Luke AGAIN :/ .

I kinda want to root for Mark/Mallory, but as much as I love Mallory Ervin goddess, I didn't really care for Mopper :/ .

I guess I'll be watching this season just for Brenchel and Country then. :/
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:32:09 AM by TARP_Lover »