Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 253860 times)

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #900 on: December 10, 2013, 05:13:39 AM »
they actually put my all-time favorite there: The Cowboys!! :D
pretty sure they are one of the most popular racers ever..

Agreed! If you look on social media, the 2 teams people are most excited about are the Cowboys and Dave and Connor!
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #901 on: December 10, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
they actually put my all-time least favorite there: The Cowboys!! :D
pretty sure they are one of the most boring and hated racers ever..

Ugh. Not this again.  :cmas11

Question: Do you all think that CBS settled for "All Stars", or do you think they'll change it because they haven't yet decided on a name?
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline TheWarrior

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #902 on: December 10, 2013, 12:52:20 PM »
If the spoilers are accurate, the whole route look like another Season 21, which had a disappointing route.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #903 on: December 10, 2013, 01:12:34 PM »
If the spoilers are accurate, the whole route look like another Season 21, which had a disappointing route.
Only TAR24 seems to have even more double legs... :groan:
(We know of China and Malaysia for sure, Sri Lanka and Italy are probably also doubles)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:07:51 PM by Marionete »

Online ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: December 10, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »

stop complain race we all should made abou china
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:27:55 PM by ZBC Company »

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #905 on: December 10, 2013, 08:56:04 PM »
I still hate Indonesia....too overused and boring legs.! That's my PERSONAL opinion, like it or not.....
And yes, not all of the fans from there are annoying, there're some rude ones as well considering some comments above.
I'm stand behind what i said and i won't change my opinion, sorry but that's just how it is.
The only good thing about that country is that apparently we won't have to see it next season...we'll that's my 2 cents, have a gr8 day every1

well the producers and many audiences still like that country, sorry but that's just how it is :cmaslol

Not many. I think a lot of people are tired of seeing it over and over again. + the underwhelming legs (before tar23) = boring.

i just said that based on the number of viewers in US.. Bandung leg 2 apparently gained more viewers than any episodes of TAR21 and TAR22 (and TAR20 except for the premiere)
i haven't do any surveys though :cmas22

i think the US audiences generally don't really have problem with that.. but again, that's just what i think..

I don't think the gaining of viewers had anything to do with Indonesia. It had to do with football.

okay.. let me revise.. "well the producers and many audiences still like that country, sorry but that's just how it is :cmaslol"
 :cmas9
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #906 on: December 10, 2013, 11:32:14 PM »
Indonesia may be very appealing to audiences in the USA in cold February.

Offline memmathsi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #907 on: December 10, 2013, 11:43:13 PM »
I still can't believe TAR24 is going to be an All Star Season.  I hope they change it, I don't even understand how Jessica & John would ever be considered controversial or all star material.  There are some names I could use.  They are the sole reason I determined this was surely an Unfinished Business or Redemption season.

And, the Country Girls are not all star material either.  They rode the coat tails of other teams their first season, and it is apparent from what we know they did the same this season.

It is nauseating that either of these two teams are being brought back as an All Star Team!  I may not like some of the remaining teams, but at least I understand why they might be considered an All Star Team. 

Offline TheWarrior

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #908 on: December 11, 2013, 08:07:10 AM »

stop complain race we all should made abou china

Last I checked, this thread was designated for complaining ;)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #909 on: December 11, 2013, 08:16:19 AM »

And, the Country Girls are not all star material either.  They rode the coat tails of other teams their first season, and it is apparent from what we know they did the same this season.

Speak for yourself. They were NELed and they completed the alleged ARI before the Pit Stop task in 2nd only a few minutes behind first place Dave & Connor or FF Brenchel. How about that? :)

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #910 on: December 11, 2013, 08:26:09 AM »

Speak for yourself. They were NELed and they completed the alleged ARI before the Pit Stop task in 2nd only a few minutes behind first place Dave & Connor or FF Brenchel. How about that? :)

Let's wait and see what actually happened on the Race, shall we?  :cmas16

I liked the Country Girls. They were my ... third favorite team in S22 after Pam & Winnie and Joey & Meghan.
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #911 on: December 11, 2013, 11:07:11 AM »

Let's wait and see what actually happened on the Race, shall we?  :cmas16

I liked the Country Girls. They were my ... third favorite team in S22 after Pam & Winnie and Joey & Meghan.

I wish Pam & Winnie had come back!  I wonder if they were invited or if they just couldn't come.  If they couldn't participate, I could understand that.  But I liked Caroline & Jennifer as well for the most part.

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #912 on: December 12, 2013, 12:33:59 AM »
Out of the rumored top 4 teams if brenchel doesn't win which this brenchel fanatic has feeling they didn't (it's obvi CBS is pushing the cowboys who they portrayed as these funny out of water nice guys instead of the annoying homoohobic guys that the other tar teams know)they want to win.You notice other well known teams don't hang out with them.talk about them.or invite them to the charity events? I would hope Dave and Connor win if brenchel doesn't.If cowboys win I'm not watching finale!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #913 on: December 12, 2013, 07:33:15 AM »
But you won't know until you watch (you're from America) so you get it live without spoilers anyway :P

Offline inomu

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #914 on: December 12, 2013, 11:17:13 AM »
lol, I just find out that next season is All-Stars, I haven't really followed the spoilers :cmaslol But my opinions of the teams:

Herb/Nate - why again?
Jet/Cord - also why again?
Dave/Connor - i hate these 2, if the dad is again crying all the time i can't take it
Mark/Mallory - boring/YEY!
Leo/Jamal - yey! i hope they win this time! my favorites!
Caroline/Jennifer - barely remember them
Natalie/Nadiya - my second favorites! love them!
Margie/Luke - why again?? gosh
Brendon/Rachel - i love rachel, so good to see them again
Joey/Meghan - yey, i like joey and meghan also!
John/Jessicca - why they're on all-stars?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 06:34:22 PM by inomu »

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #915 on: December 12, 2013, 12:15:37 PM »
I wonder what did CBS see in the cowboys?
out of all 3peaters, they're the most boring, flat, team  :cmas15

i know they made it pretty far this time, further than UB. at least
i can only hope they got a very little amount of airtime

but then again, we have a lot of boring teams here. except for Brenchel of course, and to some extent Leo & Jamal

Globetotes only means we get to see Big Easy whiny grown ass all over again.
i hope they got a little amount of airtime too

If i can choose three 3peaters i'd choose: Jamie & Cara, Kent & Vyksin and Zev & Justin. Instead of these 3 picks  :cmas26
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #916 on: December 12, 2013, 12:35:58 PM »
Mark/Bopper - boring
*Mark/Mallory
I find it funny & ironic that Gary/Mallory finished the 2nd leg in 9th place in both of their races, so they tend to be bad at leg 2, and now Mallory is eliminated at the 2nd leg  :cmaslol
Too bad!

If i can choose three 3peaters i'd choose: Jamie & Cara, Kent & Vyksin and Zev & Justin. Instead of these 3 picks  :cmas26
Well perhaps I wouldn't choose Jamie & Cara, but seriously, why are ALL 3 of the threepeaters M/M teams? :groan:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #917 on: December 12, 2013, 04:19:18 PM »
Well perhaps I wouldn't choose Jamie & Cara, but seriously, why are ALL 3 of the threepeaters M/M teams? :groan:

Well Margie is a member of this board and I seriously doubt she would take to kindly to your statement.
Matthew 7:15

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #918 on: December 12, 2013, 06:09:42 PM »
From Tim & Marie's TVGuide Interview:

Next season is All-Stars and you've said that you wouldn't do the show again. Why?
Marie: We feel like we were a little taken advantage of this season. We didn't necessarily like our edit halfway through. I felt like I've been saying all along that we would say no if asked.

:cmas4 :cmas4 :cmas4

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #919 on: December 12, 2013, 10:50:58 PM »
Mark & Mallory may be a MM team, but definitely not both male. Mallory is  a 3pete.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #920 on: December 12, 2013, 11:00:05 PM »
Mark & Mallory may be a MM team, but definitely not both male. Mallory is  a 3pete.

Oh I see what you did there xD
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #921 on: December 13, 2013, 12:56:59 AM »
Top 3 were Afganimals,Country singers and winners Dave and Connor according to reports not sure where my brenchel places but at least cowboys and trotters didn't win IF TRUE?.If brenchel couldn't win it then Dave and Connor would be the team I would want to win? But I will probably dvr it so I can FF thru the horrible season except the brenchel parts! Hope there asked back for a third time?

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #922 on: December 13, 2013, 05:49:12 AM »
Spoilers from miss Cleo on SS.Now that I know who didn't win I probably won't be posting .too much negativity on boards,sucky teams and a SNOOZEFEST of a final of 3.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #923 on: December 13, 2013, 07:05:23 AM »

Well Margie is a member of this board and I seriously doubt she would take to kindly to your statement.
wtf lol I feel stupid now  :cmaslol Perhaps I was just thinking that there are no all female teams of threepeaters :D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #924 on: December 13, 2013, 08:35:22 AM »
Spoilers from miss Cleo on SS.Now that I know who didn't win I probably won't be posting .too much negativity on boards,sucky teams and a SNOOZEFEST of a final of 3.

I doubt he knows for certain who the final teams are. I choose to ignore his predictions.   :xmas49
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.