Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 254420 times)

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #700 on: November 24, 2013, 06:01:01 AM »
Twinnies make a random appearance in Sri Lanka as a clue giver pls <3
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #701 on: November 24, 2013, 06:31:33 AM »
Twinnies make a random appearance in Sri Lanka as a clue giver pls <3

or maybe become the pit stop greeter  ;)

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #702 on: November 24, 2013, 08:15:27 AM »
I hope the country singers beat all odds and somehow make it really far again :lol:

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #703 on: November 24, 2013, 08:39:48 AM »
So, the Youtube are gone? :(
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #704 on: November 24, 2013, 08:48:27 AM »
What's with Phil's hat recently? Receding hairline? Protection from the sun? I loved seeing his, and I quote Shana, "spiky hair" :( Any answers?
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91 🇮🇪
« Reply #705 on: November 24, 2013, 08:52:21 AM »
What's with Phil's hat recently? Receding hairline? Protection from the sun? I loved seeing his, and I quote Shana, "spiky hair" :( Any answers?

Haha, that's exactly what I thought when I seen that Picture!  :funny:

But so true! Did he have the hat on Leg 8 of S22? When they were in Switzerland? :L
.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #706 on: November 24, 2013, 09:23:54 AM »
He was wearing the same hat and in season 23. I remember it at the pitstop in Vienna.

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #707 on: November 24, 2013, 10:07:12 AM »
It seems like Youtube lucky break is FINALLY OVER AND THEY'RE OUT! :yess: :conf:
Too bad they eliminated the 2 best teams before going out.
The two "best" teams you're talking about eliminated themselves by making their own mistakes.
Twinnies were eliminated by bad luck. Such a pity to see Team Kentucky go :pity , that was a major mistake that cost them the race. I have no idea what happened to Youtube though. :duno:
What happened to Youtube is that they are just a horrible team. They finished 10th in leg 1 and 9th in legs 2 and 3...I think they have the worst average of all-time considering teams that survived at least until leg 3. :res:

Which is why, like you said in the first place, Team Youtube are just lucky, they get lucky too in season 22
Man too bad The Twinnies already eliminated before Sri Lanka, i can imagine that they'll be very excited to run a leg in Sri Lanka

So far do we already have NEL or Super Legs or Uturn?
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #708 on: November 24, 2013, 10:16:42 AM »
Leg 4 probably NELed Brenchel, uturns haven't been spotted yet (though I speculate a double for Sri Lanka) and I'm just too confused about the Malaysian legs to tell wether there was a KOR or not.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #709 on: November 24, 2013, 12:06:05 PM »
No KOR leg I believe, Leg 3 was NEL IMHO.

+

11.18pm: Cord found another corner to sleep. I wanted to take a selfie with a thumbs-down or gagging gesture but didn't want to risk getting spotted by production.

NEOBIE LOVE. You should have done it. :funny:

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #710 on: November 24, 2013, 12:50:09 PM »
Brenchel got NELed?  :stare
wow i hope they manage to survive the next leg

i'm currently watching UB again, and now i want teams to dress up as animals again for absolutely no reason, like they dressed as kangaroos in UB

i just don't know what animals...maybe cows? or their chinese zodiac
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #711 on: November 24, 2013, 01:01:02 PM »

Don't believe that is confirmed...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #712 on: November 24, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
is Youtube elimination confirmed?
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #713 on: November 24, 2013, 01:50:13 PM »
No KOR leg I believe, Leg 3 was NEL IMHO.
That is questionable because Youtubers haven't been spotted after the third leg, so I think leg 3 NEL is unlikely.  :)

Don't believe that is confirmed...
Yeah, of course it's not for sure yet!  :hoot:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #714 on: November 24, 2013, 01:51:26 PM »
is Youtube elimination confirmed?
The only way they could still be in is if both leg 3 & 4 were NELs, which is VERY unlikely, and also they haven't been spotted since leg 3.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #715 on: November 24, 2013, 06:01:05 PM »
Are there any Cowboy fans? I enjoyed watching them and their attitude towards the race (just running it by themselves and not watching what others do). For me the only reason for not liking them is that they got 3rd chance. As I think about it, it was more unnecesary to bring the winners in All Stars than giving somebody a 3rd chance.

Anyway: Cowboys, Dave&Connor all the way ;D

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #716 on: November 24, 2013, 06:10:04 PM »
One thing~ Why haven't there been any spoilers or spottings in today's leg? We should have found out something by now....

Secondly, this board is suppose to be filled with nice people yet all I see is people hoping that I get banned and post it all over the place. Mrs. Peach I thought this wasn't like sucks?

MrDeerShank

« Reply #717 on: November 24, 2013, 06:18:12 PM »
One thing~ Why haven't there been any spoilers or spottings in today's leg? We should have found out something by now....

That's not necessarily the case though - not every leg do you get sightings, look at TAR22 Botswana or TAR21 Bangladesh to see that :)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #718 on: November 24, 2013, 06:30:32 PM »

Secondly, this board is suppose to be filled with nice people yet all I see is people hoping that I get banned and post it all over the place. Mrs. Peach I thought this wasn't like sucks?

About the first point, as I stated in some of the threads previously, it isn't the first time that we don't have major sightings. We were lucky of having the pic of the Pit Stop. Don't be surprised if we lost track of the team in some moment. I must say that it wouldn't be normal if this doesn't happen. Patient is the key now. We lost TAR23 after Vienna, and when we found them again in Indonesia we were able of filling the blanks backtracking the flights.

On the second part, posting as a madman in every thread of the board can be annoying for some people. It's ok to support one team, to defend it, to be sad for its elimination. But breaking rules - even not in purpose as I suspect it was your case - can irritate some people here. We appreciate every member of this forum, and nothing is more disturbing that watching most of you in a stupid fight as you've been having with your fellow mates. The respect is the key rule here, don't forget it. And for the banning petition; well, give them some time to really know you. And please slow down. Specially because you don't want to see Peach angry. Ok? Some times is better let things go. 
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline johnnyboy224

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #719 on: November 24, 2013, 06:35:52 PM »

About the first point, as I stated in some of the threads previously, it isn't the first time that we don't have major sightings. We were lucky of having the pic of the Pit Stop. Don't be surprised if we lost track of the team in some moment. I must say that it wouldn't be normal if this doesn't happen. Patient is the key now. We lost TAR23 after Vienna, and when we found them again in Indonesia we were able of filling the blanks backtracking the flights.

On the second part, posting as a madman in every thread of the board can be annoying for some people. It's ok to support one team, to defend it, to be sad for its elimination. But breaking rules - even not in purpose as I suspect it was your case - can irritate some people here. We appreciate every member of this forum, and nothing is more disturbing that watching most of you in a stupid fight as you've been having with your fellow mates. The respect is the key rule here, don't forget it. And for the banning petition; well, give them some time to really know you. And please slow down. Specially because you don't want to see Peach angry. Ok? Some times is better let things go.

Excuse me? I have checked this site out for the first time today since last night and I see someone post on this thread saying I should be banned? That should be against the rules IMO. I would never say out in public that anyone should be banned, its rude and disrespectful. I'm sure if I said that I would have recieved a warning.

All Im saying is its rude and should be deleted.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #720 on: November 24, 2013, 06:56:04 PM »
For what it's worth, I wasn't offended by anything Johnnyboy said to me yesterday. It was pretty mild and something that perhaps could have been worded differently and made the same point. I've certainly been called worse things. Sometimes with justification.  :ascared

I don't think Johnnyboy should be banned. If he calms down a bit, I think he could be a good member of our little community. Johnnyboy reminds me a bit of Prophet. When Prophet arrived, it seemed like he made 200 posts a day and got to 5,000 posts in an incredibly short time. It was kind of annoying. Once he settled down, he became one of the more popular members around here. I hope Prophet isn't offended by my mentioning him here. I meant it as a compliment.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: November 24, 2013, 07:09:02 PM »
Johnny, many people here do read Sucks too (more than some people would admit) and your actions and reputation there do carry forward to RFF. We try to make everyone feel welcome, but we can't assume the two sites exist in separate universes.

Yes, RFF is supposedly a gentler forum than most other places. So when you use the same aggressive language we use at Sucks, that's taken as being very confrontational. Same thing as using ballgame language at a library. In your thirty posts here, we have read:

People get a grip lol
dont get your pantys in a wad
Maybe if you learnt how to tell between time and day you would know what you were talking about lol.
its that simple
Boo hoo, your all mad
cry me a river.
I dont need to bow down to any of you. I will believe what I want to believe.
Its time to grow up people.
her face is ugly (Actually, two insults in four words. I'm kind of impressed.)
Facts are facts people / I'm sorry if you cant see that.
I'm sorry but if you dont see this you are lying to yourself.

Tacking on "lol" to the back of an insult doesn't make it OK!

It's not a requirement, but in general situations (even outside of RFF) people think more highly of others with correct spelling. (My nick ends with an "e", for example.)

It takes time to learn a forum's culture, so take your time and see how others behave here. I'm sure you'll manage to fit in!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:12:42 PM by Neobie »

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #722 on: November 24, 2013, 08:23:04 PM »
Petition to ban the words: cowturds, uturds and (eventually) globeturds
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #723 on: November 24, 2013, 08:24:27 PM »

I could support this suggestion. :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #724 on: November 24, 2013, 09:04:28 PM »

This