Author Topic: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 254441 times)

Offline Kelsey_x

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #525 on: November 20, 2013, 10:51:01 AM »
NO, lol. They are prob MORE protective.

But all these photos T_T

Exactly. When we tried to take pictures from a public sidewalk during TAR:Canada, they told us they would have to take our phones and delete the pictures (yeah right).

But regardless, that picture is fantastic.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #526 on: November 20, 2013, 12:36:41 PM »
The cameraguy is cracking me up!

The photo with the cameraman and the start line footage showing the line of cameramen following the racers to their bags and their vehicles have been two of the more interesting footages that have been posted this time around.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #527 on: November 20, 2013, 01:12:23 PM »
What are you up to now? Any more reality shows?
Brendon: I need a break from reality television! I really do. I try to tell Rachel every time. Every reality show adds one more year to my PhD. We're excited about getting married. That's what we're focusing on. We're getting settled in L.A. We're looking for a house and ideally we'd love to get married and move into our first new house together. I think we're ready to have a normal relationship that isn't a spectacle.

I hope Brendon finally finished his PhD. :funny:

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #528 on: November 20, 2013, 01:45:18 PM »
Oh my gravy, I get to root for Jet and Cord, again!!!! :yess:

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #529 on: November 20, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »
Love the picture of the camera man. I think he has been captured in other seasons, he can give a good glare. I wish for a season with behind the scenes camera stuff. How about a camera man filming a camera man.

Offline aryantsoeseno

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #530 on: November 20, 2013, 04:24:51 PM »
My favorite pic so far!! :funny:

he looks friendly, the cameraman.  So much different with the situation when i'm taken picts of the teams when doing RB at Bandung last year. The mic guy ready coming toward me with his eyes balls almost coming out, LOL.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #531 on: November 20, 2013, 04:28:41 PM »
I have spoken to that cameraman, I believe...haha very funny to see that photo! I just wanted to have a bitch about the fact that some wonderful teams have either not made the cut, or said no to the casting directors for TAR. I do hope we get to see Bopper/Mark, Brook/Claire, Bill/Cathi, Jaymes/James, Chuck/Wynona, Max/Katie, Tim/Marie (these teams would have been wonderful to see in an All-Star race), so I hope we see them back for a later season. I admit, Jet/Cord, Margie/Luke and Flight Time/Big Easy were always going to be back a third time - but why can't we see the BQ's, Charla/Mirna, Teri/Ian and Romber back? I know Bertram said that 'people don't remember back past S11' but surely these four teams are memorable enough to be brought back for a Old School vs. New School All-Stars with Gary/Mallory, Kisha/Jen and some of  the three-peat teams who are now on Season 24. I also hope Natalie/Nadiya will be given another chance despite their failure in this season. They are a wonderful team and I hope they come back alongside Brenchel, YouTube, Dave/Connor, Country Singers - plus some of the teams who didn't make Season 24 - for a later All-Stars (perhaps Season 28 in 2016 should be a big 15 year Best of the Best race)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 04:39:29 PM by Kiwi Jay »
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #532 on: November 20, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
We had cancer and he's deaf is the main reason of why their hated (and incidentally their selling point to casuals). The latter is why it isn't going to happen, where we can actually see their personalities.

And don't worry Leilani, it didn't come across as cold to me :tup:

Thanks Airlines.  You never how something is going to come across online.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #533 on: November 20, 2013, 05:52:59 PM »
I would of preferred Zev & Justin make a return over either of the two threepeater M/M teams because Zev & Justin are great  :funny:
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: November 20, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »
I would of preferred Zev & Justin make a return over either of the two threepeater M/M teams because Zev & Justin are great  :funny:
THIS
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline strajkianya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #535 on: November 20, 2013, 06:09:32 PM »
Hmm they're heading to Kudat? Which has like ~70k population, the odds aren't really in our favor to get anything from there.  :gaah:
May the odds be ever in Joey & Meghan's favor <3

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #536 on: November 20, 2013, 06:20:35 PM »
Hmm they're heading to Kudat? Which has like ~70k population, the odds aren't really in our favor to get anything from there.  :gaah:

We were very lucky with the first two legs to be spoiled like that  :funny: I'm not expecting as many spoilers unless the race comes to my hometown  :funny:
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #537 on: November 20, 2013, 07:23:51 PM »
About 10 pages per boot so far, though I guess people will use it less as they get more resigned to the fate of this season being entirely ****ty.
Or when there's no reason to keep following spoilers lol

Offline Rachel Berry

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #538 on: November 20, 2013, 09:00:55 PM »
Seriously what made CBS think that we wanted to see the Cowturds & Globetwats for a THIRD TIME?!?!? I know that some of the teams may have personal issues and other stuff ,but there are so many teams to choose like Kent & Vyxsin, Chipendales even Flo & Zach!!! CBS we have 23 seasons I think there are more interesting teams than the Cowturds and the Globewats. :iok
Jason & Amy to win TAR23

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #539 on: November 20, 2013, 09:22:43 PM »
THIS

You all do realize that sometimes everyone has their favourite teams so.. :umn:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #540 on: November 20, 2013, 09:31:20 PM »
THIS

You all do realize that sometimes everyone has their favourite teams so.. :umn:

I do realize that  :P
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #541 on: November 20, 2013, 09:34:07 PM »
NO ZEV AND JUSTIN FOR ME TOO. :funny: NO THREE PEATERS. I WANT BROOKE AND CLAIRE. COLIN AND CHRISTIE. IF THERE'S GONNA BE THREE PEATERS IT HAS TO BE CHARLA AND MIRNA, BQ AND CHA CHA CHA. THANKS. :funny:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #542 on: November 20, 2013, 09:34:50 PM »
NO ZEV AND JUSTIN FOR ME TOO. :funny: NO THREE PEATERS. I WANT BROOKE AND CLAIRE. COLIN AND CHRISTIE. IF THERE'S GONNA BE THREE PEATERS IT HAS TO BE CHARLA AND MIRNA, BQ AND CHA CHA CHA. THANKS. :funny:

:funny:  :funny:  :funny:
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #543 on: November 20, 2013, 09:40:04 PM »
Cha Cha.  :luvu:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #544 on: November 20, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
Let's face it. Even if we have the chance to choose the cast of an All Star/UB season with a poll - an not only limited to the US, but worldwide -; it would be difficult that the results could satisfy all of us.  :) 
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #545 on: November 20, 2013, 10:15:45 PM »
With a poll it would be worse for us because there are more casuals than us.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #546 on: November 20, 2013, 10:32:16 PM »
All the Youtube and Cowboys fans. :groan:

PS: I am all for Youtube in this Allstars because they are afterall positive and memorable. But what I cannot stand is their fans WISHING for the other teams to be eliminated so that their team can survive; and that is why half of us here wants them gone to solemnly piss off these rabid fans.

As for Cowboys, rooted for them and the brothers to win in TAR 16 and completely disgusted with the way they mentioned how "cheaters never win" (referring to Dan and Jordan) to justify their spot in UB. Hello, the brothers didn't cheat. They used their charm to get to first class, something these two cowturds didn't think of. Don't blame your misfortune on the others. :res:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #547 on: November 20, 2013, 10:42:35 PM »
All the Youtube and Cowboys fans. :groan:

PS: I am all for Youtube in this Allstars because they are afterall positive and memorable. But what I cannot stand is their fans WISHING for the other teams to be eliminated so that their team can survive; and that is why half of us here wants them gone to solemnly piss off these rabid fans.

As for Cowboys, rooted for them and the brothers to win in TAR 16 and completely disgusted with the way they mentioned how "cheaters never win" (referring to Dan and Jordan) to justify their spot in UB. Hello, the brothers didn't cheat. They used their charm to get to first class, something these two cowturds didn't think of. Don't blame your misfortune on the others. :res:
That was the worst and I can't believe TAR kissed their butts by using that on TARUB.  I didn't like their attitude on TAR16, but them being put on a pedestal on TARUB made me absolutely hate them.  They're that horrible.  Ugh.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #548 on: November 21, 2013, 12:34:52 AM »
The Amazing Race: 1 Million for Cowboys
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #549 on: November 21, 2013, 04:14:45 AM »
One day, my dream of actually seeing a team in a middle of a Race will be fulfilled. But it won't be today  :'(

It seems the teams have left South East Asia (Qatar rumours?) . Better luck next time I guess....
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back