Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

TAR 24: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (222/224) > >>

RaceUntilWeDie:
The episode titles this season are just  (:;)  :groan:

Episode 1 was "Back in the Saddle" when it could have been "The Worst Day To Have a Bad Day" - Twinnies

Episode 2 was "Baby Bear's Soup" when it could have been "We Flirt With Life" - Country Singers

Episode 3 was "Welcome to the Jungle" when it could have been "I Don't Think Their Raft Will Work" / "I Lost the Raft!" / "I Don't Want To Quit, I Just Wanna Not Die" - Rachel

And you get the point.. :lol:

Loken:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on April 29, 2014, 07:49:13 PM ---So 8 countries and 3 continents. The last season to visit only 8 countries was TAR 13 but that only had 11 legs yet they managed to go 5 continents and the only other season to visit only 8 countries was TAR 2 but they also visited 5 continents and it was only the season season so I can excuse that and yet it is the third longest route in TAR history at 52,000 miles.

Even thought this season isn't over yet I can easily say the rankings of All Stars seasons would be

TAR 11 > TAR 18 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TAR 24

--- End quote ---

albegrato:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 09, 2014, 10:34:06 PM ---The episode titles this season are just  (:;)  :groan:

Episode 1 was "Back in the Saddle" when it could have been "The Worst Day To Have a Bad Day" - Twinnies

Episode 2 was "Baby Bear's Soup" when it could have been "We Flirt With Life" - Country Singers

Episode 3 was "Welcome to the Jungle" when it could have been "I Don't Think Their Raft Will Work" / "I Lost the Raft!" / "I Don't Want To Quit, I Just Wanna Not Die" - Rachel

--- End quote ---

Amazing picks for the episode titles, Race! :hoot: Although I already liked the "Welcome to the Jungle" (that, "The Gladiators are Here!", and "Bull Down" were the only ones I liked.), raft-related quotes are good too. Also, I do not understand the "Baby Bear's Soup" quote. Did they just want to Mark to have a quote?

Boring Dude:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 09, 2014, 10:34:06 PM ---The episode titles this season are just  (:;)  :groan:

--- End quote ---

I get your point, and would like to see more title-worthy quotes for the rest of the season.

NMC:

--- Quote from: Boring Dude on May 11, 2014, 11:28:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I get your point, and would like to see more title-worthy quotes for the rest of the season.

--- End quote ---

With only 2 Episodes left, and the quotes already revealed to be "Hei Ho Heidi Ho" and "Do You Believe In Magic" I think all hope is lost for a decent title quote this season. :(
Btw, I  :hrt: your quotes, especially "I Lost the Raft!". :lol:
Ohhhh the thought of what could've been.  :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version