Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast EP 7 SHOW updates and commentary **30 min + delay**

<< < (19/19)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: couchracer on November 11, 2013, 11:57:17 PM ---Took me a while to realize that speed dating referred to the date platter, not the race car, well sort of.

--- End quote ---

When I heard the quote last night, I kinda lol'd on that. :funny: :funny: :funny:

Jobby:
OH. I finally got the episode quote. LOL :stare

WinTar:
LOL :lol:

Loved how the title quote came to be! <3

Jamy, please win a leg soon! <3

realshowfan:
I love every team left <333333 No idea who I am rooting for most. Leo & Jamal are just so playful, Jason & Amy is that likeable front packer team, Nicole & Travis are very good at this race in a respectable and entertaining manner, plus Nicole has the way with her expressions (my favorite is the one when she smiled at the polka dancing Detour  :lol: ), Tim & Marie is that lovably arguing team, Ally & Ashley are fun to watch and I do feel they keep open minds, and Nicky & Kim are just the underdogs you wanna root for because they have the capability of keeping up with the others. Plus, no killjoys or annoying alliances or unlikable teams. ^^ I admit, at the start I wasn’t as hyped up as past seasons, but this really picked up for me recently.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Platinum on November 12, 2013, 04:56:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: couchracer on November 11, 2013, 11:57:17 PM ---Took me a while to realize that speed dating referred to the date platter, not the race car, well sort of.

--- End quote ---

When I heard the quote last night, I kinda lol'd on that. :funny: :funny: :funny:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jobby on November 12, 2013, 05:48:53 AM ---OH. I finally got the episode quote. LOL :stare

--- End quote ---

And before the episode aired, I even thought in was some team / Tim talking about Tim & Marie. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version