Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Ep 9 "Part Like the Red Sea" Bandung, Indonesia

<< < (17/17)

arubanna:

--- Quote from: lutpayy on November 26, 2013, 02:18:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: arubanna on November 26, 2013, 12:57:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: lutpayy on November 25, 2013, 11:36:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: arubanna on November 25, 2013, 08:42:07 PM ---i personally don't think that what Nicole tried to do was cheating, because it wasn't against the rule.. you can do anything to get the task done as long as it's not against the rule.. same as lying, it's just part of strategy..

so i think Tracole kept their words, not to cheat and lie, because it wasn't cheating..

--- End quote ---

Begging for help is acceptable, going to the judge area to look at someone's work that has been approved? I'm surprised she didn't get penalty. One of the ice girls said u cant leave the arena when the instrument is built.

--- End quote ---

i think by "the arena" they meant saung angklung udjo area.. and the answer of why she didn't get a penalty is because like i said, it wasn't against the rule.. i think it's not a new thing in TAR, there were some similar cases in past seasons..

--- End quote ---

Maybe we jut saw it from different perspective.. if u watch the Bali leg, its like u cant look at the surfboard that has been APPROVED. I still even call Connor's cheating was fair because Winnie hasnt submitted it to the judge.

--- End quote ---

yes i get your point about the difference of before and after approval thing..
i just see the "cheating or not cheating" case based on the rule and yeah i think you know what i mean..

georgiapeach:
I remember there was some concern at the time from the ground crew about Travis/Nicole arriving not by taxi? Are unmarked cars allowed to work as taxis? Would there be any penalty concern for using one?

aryantsoeseno:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 26, 2013, 02:58:51 AM ---I remember there was some concern at the time from the ground crew about Travis/Nicole arriving not by taxi? Are unmarked cars allowed to work as taxis? Would there be any penalty concern for using one?

--- End quote ---

I've just watched the video again and the clue only stated "make your way to your next pit stop, the Bosscha Observatory in Lembang". It doesn't said specific have to use taxi. So, that's why no penalty given, huh!   :noway:

I've just hoping it was a NEL leg so that could see Ashley & Ally eating the Cobra   :conf:

SoYoung:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on November 25, 2013, 12:32:48 PM ---very frustrating episode.

Im glad that amy worked with  Nicole ( ER docs) that was nice  of them.

I'm so glad that Marie was insisting on Tim doing the detour.

I cant imagine the frustration  if any of them were tone deaf.

And the fact that the taxi denied NHL team to put the sugar cane in the car :ugot what's up with that?

I found it very frustrating.

I miss all the hard core  challenges they had in the past. .. How bout a good ol "PENCILS DOWN"  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Of they chose for the birds, ashley and ally is 100% team #1 since they finished the RB within 10 minutes only.

ICONBLEED:
ever noticed that the start of the leg is almost the same place where they left from abu dhabi to al ain leg? Its still in YAS area..  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version