Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Ep 8 "One Hot Camel" Al Ain, UAE

<< < (22/22)

Neobie:

--- Quote from: Neobie on November 12, 2013, 04:58:39 PM ---The oasis/palmerie is my first guess for a Pit Stop, with Jabal Hafit a second choice; let's see if we catch them in any of the previews!
--- End quote ---

;)

ranger1010:
Tim was hysterical this episode!  :funny: At the beginning he was a little bit boring, but he's finally stepping out of Marie's shadow! 

Loved that Jason and Amy moved on from the cab incident as well.  I didn't realize how much the ER docs have dominated this race so far.  Isn't their lowest finish 3rd place???

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: ranger1010 on November 19, 2013, 10:43:04 AM ---Tim was hysterical this episode!  :funny: At the beginning he was a little bit boring, but he's finally stepping out of Marie's shadow! 

Loved that Jason and Amy moved on from the cab incident as well.  I didn't realize how much the ER docs have dominated this race so far.  Isn't their lowest finish 3rd place???

--- End quote ---

4th in Leg 2... because Nicole loosing her shoe shinner equipement.
And then they always get either 1st (Legs 3, 6 and 8) or 3rd (Legs 4, 5 and 7) their only 2nd is on Leg 1 because of the missreading clue fiasco on their way to the pitstop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version