The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

Tips for watching International versions

(1/3) > >>

airn10:
Does anyone have a list of which International versions are either in English or watchable with subtitles?

Or does anyone have any advice for trying to watch episodes in a language they don't comprehend?

I know about Canada :hoot: and Australia.

Thanks in advance

Air:
TARA is in English and I think TARCR is partly in English too.

G.B.:
Watching a TAR in a foreign language is easy as long as you remember a few things:

1) Have the Wikipedia page (Or better yet, a recap thread on these forums) open so you know EXACTLY what the tasks are that teams have to do.
2) You understand and accept that you aren't going to be able to understand /everything/ that teams say, but can learn to enjoy the wild journey anyway.

airn10:

--- Quote from: GB on November 08, 2013, 12:57:02 PM ---Watching a TAR in a foreign language is easy as long as you remember a few things:

1) Have the Wikipedia page (Or better yet, a recap thread on these forums) open so you know EXACTLY what the tasks are that teams have to do.
2) You understand and accept that you aren't going to be able to understand /everything/ that teams say, but can learn to enjoy the wild journey anyway.

--- End quote ---

Oh! Very good ideas! Thanks!

I will definitely do this.

paldog123456:
Watching TARLA has actually improved my Spanish. I highly recommend that anyone learning one of the foreign languages of any TAR edition watch the edition in their foreign language, as it helps for pronunciation and accents.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version