Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

Penalty or No Penalty?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zachary:
Teams need to read or their clues to the cameras, or at least encounter it just in case it was a picture or a symbol or some sorts. After they do, It doesn't really matter if they didn't have the clue in their possession I think

I remembered in TAR 19 in Panama, when they need to find where the pit stop was, they didn't have to bring any proves or sketches that specifically described the pit-stop, as matter of fact, two teams were told by one team's cab driver where the pit-stop was.

I remembered also in TAR 21 when Ryan messed up his Roadblock clue, and he needed another team's clue to figure out how to finish the Roadblock, he didn't get penalized for not having the RB clue at the pit-stop

I think a team will be penalized if they lost their clue, and they went to retrieve another one. Was that ever happened though?

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: Zachary on October 28, 2013, 01:07:07 PM ---I think a team will be penalized if they lost their clue, and they went to retrieve another one. Was that ever happened though?

--- End quote ---

A team will be penalized if they take more than one clue, it happened maybe once or twice in the pre All-Stars seasons

--- Quote from: Leilani on October 28, 2013, 12:08:26 PM ---Different episode, but same topic.  If a team has to retrieve all their clues, shouldn't Tim and Marie have received a penalty for not picking up the entire clue from under the rock?  Or were they ok because they did the task, they just missed the actual clue?

--- End quote ---

In this case "clues" are defined as the ones in the yellow envelopes. The Viking Longhouse thingy was not a clue by this definition, but an item that indicated where they had to go next.

They (and others) might have gotten penalized (that would explain the mysterious three-way check-in at the beginning of the last episode), but at this point who knows

Rachel Berry:
Talking about penalty's,in the preview of ep. 6 it seems that Tim & Marie stole Jason & Amy's cab, could Tim & Marie receive a penalty for stealing Jason & Amy's cab?

Air:
Hope not :lol:

Joseph & Grace got penalised...

Did anyone else?

stekay:
I think it's only if they remove another teams bags from the taxi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version