Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR23 Episode 5 Questions!

<< < (2/4) > >>

stekay:

1. Were you surprised of the result (that we know) at the end of Leg 4? Definitely Bradam winning the leg
2. Who will Tim & Marie give the EP to this leg? Either Nicole will get it *hopes* or Bradam *hopes*
3. Who will get U-Turned? And by who? Afghanimals obv by Bunnies or Bradam & Probably Okies by Afghanimals
4. Who will win Leg 5? Hopefully Bradam or maybe Tracole again  :cheer:
5. Who will get the title quote for this leg? Can't remember what it is  :lol:
6. Who will be eliminated? Okies
7. Who's your favourite team? Bradam and Tracole and Marie goddess <3

cattychic:
Maybe Tim and Marie will cave to Nicole's demand's and give them the Express pass and then UTurn them , lol , I can totally see Marie doing that.

stekay:
Marie goddess of evilness :lol:

Vitoko:
1. Were you surprised of the result (that we know) at the end of Leg 4?
TBC not surprising and considering the task Brandon&Adam winning didn't surprise me either.

2. Who will Tim & Marie give the EP to this leg?
Let's see... Leo&Jamal and Ashley&Ally are out of the question, Marie probably consider Jason&Amy, Travis&Nicole and Brandon&Adam a threat because of overall placement, Marie is mad at Nicky&Kim because of the Sao Paolo airport thing and in the previews I see Tim&Danny struggling way too much to have it :/ I don't know probably the biggest mistery of this season really... Hopefully Travis&Nicole unless Marie gives it to Nicky&Kim in exchange for Kicky&Kim to U-Turn Leo&Jamal so Tim&Marie can use their own U-Turn later in the race.

3. Who will get U-Turned? And by who?
Nicky&Kim instructed by Marie will u-turn Leo&Jamal
Leo&Jamal will u-turn Tim&Danny because they are behind them.

4. Who will win Leg 5?
Jason&Amy

5. Who will get the title quote for this leg?
Ashley or Ally

6. Who will be eliminated?
Tim&Danny probably because of Taxi and not because of being uturned...

7. Who's your favourite team?
Nicole&Travis and Jason&Amy but I honestly don't know why.

redskevin88:
1. Were you surprised of the result (that we know) at the end of Leg 4? Not surprising as the leg seemed tailor-made for Brandon & Adam.
2. Who will Tim & Marie give the EP to this leg? I already told you, they rip... They give it but I really don't know.
3. Who will get U-Turned? And by who? Afghanimals get u-turned by anyone and they u-turn Tim & Danny
4. Who will win Leg 5? Hopefully Travis & Nicole.
5. Who will get the title quote for this leg? Don't know
6. Who will be eliminated? Tim & Danny
7. Who's your favourite team? Jason & Amy are impressing me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version