Author Topic: TAR 23 Ep 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"  (Read 33837 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 23 Ep 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2013, 11:41:40 PM »
"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Road Block, Travis must learn and perform a song by Franz Schubert with the world renowned Vienna Boys Choir in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Road Block, Nicole must learn and perform a song by Franz Schubert with the world renowned Vienna Boys Choir in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Which one of them did the roadblock?  :funny:

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2013, 12:10:50 AM »
^ I think it means the other Nicole aka Nicky from the Bunnies

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2013, 06:38:47 AM »
^ I think it means the other Nicole aka Nicky from the Bunnies

Okay I see it now. Strange they also call her Nicole.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2013, 02:54:22 PM »
Updating with full sized pics:

Press Photos:

"Choir Boy at Heart"--Cousins Jamal (left) and Leo (right) leave Poland and make their way to Vienna, Austria on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Road Block, Jamal must learn and perform a song by Franz Schubert with the world renowned Vienna Boys Choir in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Route Marker, LA King ICe Crew Ashley (left) and Ally (right) must search a garden labyrinth at the Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna, Austra on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--Married ER Doctors Nicole (left) and Travis (right) leave Poland and make their way to Vienna, Austria on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Road Block, Travis must learn and perform a song by Franz Schubert with the world renowned Vienna Boys Choir in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Road Block, Nicole must learn and perform a song by Franz Schubert with the world renowned Vienna Boys Choir in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Road Block, Tim must learn and perform a song by Franz Schubert with the world renowned Vienna Boys Choir in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In Detour B, Exes Tim (left) and Marie (right) must attend a Viennese masked ball and match their masks to one worn by another dancing couple in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2013, 06:24:52 PM »
It would seem Leo and Jamal are *also* completing Detour B  :snicker:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2013, 06:48:47 PM »

Looks like we have a Fast Forward??

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2013, 07:04:28 PM »
Great find!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2013, 08:57:42 PM »
I think we saw all teams at the Roadblock? So who tried the FF?

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2013, 12:01:59 AM »

Also the maze can't be the FF (if it exists), because in one of the caps in the first page we have Travis & Nicole running through the maze and I think she holds an RI clue in her hand. (unless of course if they both try it).

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2013, 06:19:53 AM »
It's down to Ally and Ashley for FF?

Per caps, Tim/Danny, Nicole/Travis, Leo/Jamal were singing...

And Jason and Amy were seen on the pit-stop together with Tim and Marie...

Ally and Ashley were the only ones who weren't seen completing any tasks yet. Except the maze.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2013, 06:39:48 AM »
It's down to Ally and Ashley for FF?

Per caps, Tim/Danny, Nicole/Travis, Leo/Jamal were singing...

And Jason and Amy were seen on the pit-stop together with Tim and Marie...

Ally and Ashley were the only ones who weren't seen completing any tasks yet. Except the maze.

They are with the rest of the teams at the singing task.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2013, 06:45:12 AM »
Good eyes! ZOMG. It will be surprising if no team wanted the Fast Forward... :o

Or it could be the possibility that teams need to queue in order to finish the Roadblock, and then they decided to back track from the task and go do the Fast Forward? #speculation

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2013, 10:58:33 AM »
Or it could be the possibility that teams need to queue in order to finish the Roadblock, and then they decided to back track from the task and go do the Fast Forward? #speculation

Part of me thinks that Tim/Danny might realize they're last and not really going to do well at the RB so they try and fail at the FF, and then trudge back to the RB only to see the hockey girls still there.

A thought - has the chandelier drop been explicitly given as a Detour? Better yet, have we seen any teams attempt it? Timarie, Afghanimals and the Bunnies all attempt the mask task, while the other four are at the very least at the RB. Might this be the FF?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2013, 11:21:33 AM »

A thought - has the chandelier drop been explicitly given as a Detour? Better yet, have we seen any teams attempt it? Timarie, Afghanimals and the Bunnies all attempt the mask task, while the other four are at the very least at the RB. Might this be the FF?

Yes. Could this be Tim S?? Detour not specified, it is a cap.

And where is he here? If we can match this to Boingo's confirmed chandelier location, we have a match...and we of course know they did the other mask detour. And...who is he laughing at?? ???

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2013, 11:52:26 AM »
Cap # 12 is at the RB. You can see he's holding the Choir and the woman next to him is the one who teach him sing (you can see the press pics). He might laugh at someone singing too bad, for example Tim W.

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2013, 10:09:35 PM »
Sneak Peek!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bfC67MUDSNI?hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bfC67MUDSNI?hl=es_</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2013, 10:30:16 PM »
So the first in line is Tim & Danny but I think they did not do it in line? Jamal is the last but then next is Aly

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2013, 04:16:40 AM »

Jason was no longer there. They finished RB first? So then when did the taxi stealing happen? After Detour?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2013, 05:21:02 AM »
Taxi stealing location was ID'd upstream..
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2013, 05:23:14 AM »
Here is the FF!!

Bail Force Winds: 'Amazing Race' Fast Forward Attempt Slowed By Weather [Video]
By Carrie Bell

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4PtsFGH7zaU?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4PtsFGH7zaU?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>

It's leg five of "The Amazing Race" 23 and teams are starting to feel the burn, slow down and make mistakes as the competition moves across Europe from Poland to Vienna. And according to this exclusive clip from the next episode, one team is feeling particularly winded.

Couple Jason and Amy attempt to shortcut the Vienna Boys Choir challenge seen in last Sunday's previews and find Phil first by going for the coveted Fast Forward, which appears to be taking place in the Danube Tower AKA the tallest building in Austria, despite Amy's sudden onset of panic in the elevator, most likely brought on by the fact that a building like this can only mean a handful of adrenaline-fueled challenge types. "Feel my heart. I'm freaking out and I'm now afraid of heights."

But once atop the tower of terror, their Boston bungee party is over before it can begin when the operator bears the bad news. "Sorry, but we cannot jump now. It's really too windy. It's too dangerous. Maybe in 10 or 15 minutes," he says as houseplants blow over and Amy's perfect ponytail becomes tousled by a big gust.

Jason immediately wants to leave, but his girlfriend urges waiting out the weather. "We're the first ones and the moment it stops being this windy, we can do it." Jason still doesn't trust banking on the weather and considering he owns a snowplow company and deals with inclement conditions for a living, maybe it'd be wise to let him take the lead on this decision. Guessing the beards going home last week after falling behind because they changed tasks is also fresh in their minds.

Pretty sure this isn't the first time the Bostonians' plans have been thwarted by extreme weather, but it's probably the only one that could cost them a million bucks. Should they stay or should they go? Are they Boston strong enough to survive this meteorological mishap?

"The Amazing Race" airs at 8 p.m. Sundays on CBS.

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/bail-force-winds---amazing-race--fast-forward-attempt-slowed-by-weather--video--014122371.html
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 06:02:59 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2013, 06:07:00 AM »

Wow! Sad FF. :( After three 2nd places, they could've gotten a first this time. :(
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:00:18 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2013, 06:40:07 AM »
It doesn't say if they don't complete it or not.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2013, 07:30:57 AM »
Their cab was stolen, so it would definitely mean that they didn't do the ff. :pity

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2013, 07:57:45 AM »

Also the maze can't be the FF (if it exists), because in one of the caps in the first page we have Travis & Nicole running through the maze and I think she holds an RI clue in her hand. (unless of course if they both try it).

The maze can't be the FF for sure because the maze task is how racers got to the pit stop.