Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Ep 5 Gdansk, Poland "Get Our Groove On"

<< < (20/20)

Slowhatch:
The rose donut showed up in 8C/45, halfway down the list. Usually in TAR, when teams have to search a field/body of water/list of items, the goal is almost never first or last: teams would have better luck starting at 1/3 or 2/3. That's why (to me, anyway) the halfway point was surprising: if teams collaborate and split the playing field, one of the teams would score in short order.

Puppet:

--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on October 28, 2013, 01:12:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platinum on October 25, 2013, 02:48:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: PuppetYX on October 25, 2013, 02:40:05 AM ---I am pretty sure some teams aren't happy with Tim/Marie too. Perhaps they EP-ed to avoid getting U-Turned?

--- End quote ---

Possibilities... :colors

--- End quote ---

HAHAHA. You're so damn right, Puppet!  :conf:

--- End quote ---

I am rarely so spot on for predictions.

Plaidmoon:
I'm not sure if this should be in episode 3 or 5, but I'll put it here. My hat is off to an observant blogger who caught an editing game that occurred in Episode 3 in Lisbon and Episode 5 in Gdansk. According to the show footage, Nicky and Kim in Portugal and Tim and Danny in Gdansk had the exact same cab driver!

http://theroyalhalf.com/amazing-race-recap-episode-5/

Look for the video about half way down the page for the comparison. The driver looks more Polish than Portuguese, so I suspect he was Tim and Danny's cab driver in Gdansk. I presume they liked his smile, so they edited him in when Nicky and Kim gave each other a small kiss in the cab.  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version