Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast EP 4 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**

<< < (19/20) > >>

kiki:
When the teams found the coins in the last RI, it was commented that they would need it later in the racer. We didn't see them in the pitstop, so maybe this would indicate a future task related to them? Either in the start of Leg 5, while still in Norway or even later on.
Otherwise that could mean an unaired task.

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: kiki on October 22, 2013, 12:23:50 AM ---When the teams found the coins in the last RI, it was commented that they would need it later in the racer. We didn't see them in the pitstop, so maybe this would indicate a future task related to them? Either in the start of Leg 5, while still in Norway or even later on.

--- End quote ---
My bet is that they are meant to be used on a future leg, otherwise they would have edited out the explanation.

Air:

--- Quote from: Dånooky on October 22, 2013, 12:32:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: kiki on October 22, 2013, 12:23:50 AM ---When the teams found the coins in the last RI, it was commented that they would need it later in the racer. We didn't see them in the pitstop, so maybe this would indicate a future task related to them? Either in the start of Leg 5, while still in Norway or even later on.

--- End quote ---
My bet is that they are meant to be used on a future leg, otherwise they would have edited out the explanation.

--- End quote ---

I also think it would be significant (coughpenaltycough) because without it the explanation would be useless.

Jobby:
Probably used for Leg 5. :) :umn:

Like how last season, teams were blessed by a priest in Leg 2 and later on need to find a surfboard with him on it on Leg 4.

Platrium:
Best episode of TAR23 so far!!! :)
-It was midnight and it wasn't even dark.
-Brandon & Adam mocking Marie. :funny:
-A team made two mistakes that made them drop from first to last.
-A Route Info task, rather than the usual detour-roadblock leg.
-A "not-so-strong" team dominating the leg.
-The local time was shown after every commercial. :) It was great because we can see how long the teams were completing their tasks and how long the leg was, aside from showing us that it wasn't dark in the middle of the night. :)
-And most of all, the EP drama!!! :funny: It was so epic that I wish I have a short clip of that scene. :lol: At first I even thought that the 2nd express pass twist was lame, but after this episode, I wish the winner of the EP is a selfish team. :funny: The way Nicole explained it at the post-leg interview was amazingly perfect! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version