Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S27 Ep 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"

<< < (4/21) > >>

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Jobby on October 18, 2013, 06:55:05 AM ---At this rate I think we know who's coming back from Redemption. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

--- End quote ---
Who are you talking about???

--- Quote from: SteKay on October 18, 2013, 12:16:48 PM ---Hopefully Laura comes in like a wrecking ball

--- End quote ---
LOL.  :funny:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Marionete on October 17, 2013, 09:58:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on October 16, 2013, 09:25:27 PM ---Miley Cyrus guest stars in Survivor: Blood VS Water in a celebrity castaway twist.

--- End quote ---
Rofl.

To be honest, I think survivor missed a spoiler :P
I'm not gonna fully say it, so you can read below

At the end of the preview, when they show Jeff telling the castaways at RI about mixing things up (probably a tribe switch?! I don't know, that's what it might be), it shows 3 tables with puzzles from the RI challenge. One of the puzzles is shown unfinished (I don't want to mention which, in case you don't wanna spoil it for yourself), so the person at that table is destined to lose :[

My English might not be very good, but I hope you understood what I wanted to say!

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  :wohoo:  Good eyes!

Welcome to RFF Marionete!

Marionete:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on October 18, 2013, 06:56:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jobby on October 16, 2013, 09:25:27 PM ---Miley Cyrus guest stars in Survivor: Blood VS Water in a celebrity castaway twist.

--- End quote ---
Rofl.

At the end of the preview, when they show Jeff telling the castaways at RI about mixing things up (probably a tribe switch?! I don't know, that's what it might be), it shows 3 tables with puzzles from the RI challenge. One of the puzzles is shown unfinished (I don't want to mention which, in case you don't wanna spoil it for yourself), so the person at that table is destined to lose :[

My English might not be very good, but I hope you understood what I wanted to say!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Thank you! :P
Well, I'm not new here, but I'm just not so active, too :lol: I just come from time to time to read TAR/Survivor destination and cast spoilers and I like discussing these shows :D

Ahhh, I'm just so happy Laura Morett stays in it! (now that other posts already mentioned who's tat loser) Since Samoa I always wanted her to come back for a 2nd chance and now when she did, they barely give her any airtime :(

Air:

--- Quote from: Marionete on October 19, 2013, 12:12:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: TexasLady on October 18, 2013, 06:56:28 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Rofl.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Thank you! :P
Well, I'm not new here, but I'm just not so active, too :lol: I just come from time to time to read TAR/Survivor destination and cast spoilers and I like discussing these shows :D

Ahhh, I'm just so happy Laura Morett stays in it! (now that other posts already mentioned who's tat loser) Since Samoa I always wanted her to come back for a 2nd chance and now when she did, they barely give her any airtime :(

--- End quote ---

She's the Brenda of BvW <3

Glamazon Racer:
Laura M has gotten airtime.

She was one of the most shown people in Episode 1 and a couple of confessionals since then. Nowhere near Natalie/Brenda levels. If anything, Kat is the invisible one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version