Archive > The Amazing Race 24 Spoilers

pre-TAR 24 speculation

<< < (3/104) > >>

stekay:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on October 16, 2013, 12:33:37 PM ---Why am I getting this feeling of a mix cast between old and new racers.  :crazy:

--- End quote ---
Cool idea!

Nyoman_SB1:
i just hope they will not bring back teams who already got 2nd chance, although they are fun/likeable.  that's not fair. and.... i hope they will bring back BROOK & CLAIRE  :hrt: :hrt:

stekay:

--- Quote from: Nyoman_SB1 on October 16, 2013, 01:04:25 PM ---i just hope they will not bring back teams who already got 2nd chance, although they are fun/likeable.  that's not fair. and.... i hope they will bring back BROOK & CLAIRE :hrt: :hrt:

--- End quote ---

So do I  :hearts:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on October 16, 2013, 12:18:25 PM ---Peach, because I can't comment to the contestant thread, what do you mean by the racers are safely underway? :) You may PM me and delete this post because I know this is not the right place to ask this. ;)

--- End quote ---

It's a little off topic but it's OK to ask. :) Safely underway is when the sightings start coming in about the race beginning and teams being sighted at the airport or other locations. Does this help?

walkingpneumonia:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on October 16, 2013, 12:18:25 PM ---Peach, because I can't comment to the contestant thread, what do you mean by the racers are safely underway? :) You may PM me and delete this post because I know this is not the right place to ask this. ;)

--- End quote ---

Safely underway means we have confirmation (via a live sighting) that the season has started filming.

Just to re-iterate what Peach has said - if you know for a fact the identity of a team, you may not publicly disclose it here until filming has begun. This is to protect the potential racers from disqualification and to ensure that WRP's/CBS's investment in the recruitment of the team is not fruitless.

You may feel free to speculate and create wish lists for potential teams at will.

Oh  - and just because some internet hack has posted that they know who the teams will be for TAR 24 - doesn't make it true...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version