Author Topic: TAR 23 East Coast EP 3 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 29763 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I really think Bingo left an impression on their personality, while the NFL left an impression of their predicament. A lot of times, your predicament can be great stories for you to warrant a second chance in UB as well... just look at Amanda and Kris... boring as hell but their U-TURN story was good enough for the producers, so you never know.

IMHO, I think nothing the Bingo went through can even be compared to what the NFL had experienced... seriously. Imagine to be disappointed THREE TIMES? With three delayed flights and completely not seeing the other teams for 24-48 hours and not even getting a chance to complete ANY tasks on leg 3? I'll rather you spare me the heartache and eliminate me on Leg 2. I think watching this episode, the NFL must be feeling what a shame it is to not have been given a chance to take the tram up to retrieve the painting where there was gorgeous view... and seriously, is the pit-stop location one of the BEST we have seen ever? The editing just makes the whole place so scenic and beautiful!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
But now they at least 100% gets one slot in UB 2 (if it happens). And at least they won something before they left.

I don't think so... GREAT UB STORY but they would need to make a few more leg to make an impression I think.

And when was the last time we had a team who went from first to last this early in the race?? (Not counting Dave and Connor last season who quit or teams in the final 4/5 where it's easy to make a mistake and easily become last place)

I think it's Connor and Jonathan in TAR 17 during the final 9 leg 4?

Amanda & Kris were early out and they had a slot in UB, so I think they have a good chance to.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Sintra & Lisboa  :hearts: I must go there and I'm so close too :(

I suppose, but Amanda & Kris then FLOPPED majorly by getting an auto uturn  :groan:

YouTubers have the chance being the first Uturned team to be uturned twice.
We would have to weigh up all the teams in with a chance of UB so they could get in, if we don't have a bigger flight err  :funny:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster

I suppose, but Amanda & Kris then FLOPPED majorly by getting an auto uturn  :groan:

We would have to weigh up all the teams in with a chance of UB so they could get in, if we don't have a bigger flight err  :funny:

Seasons 22: Youtubers, Dave & Connor, Jessica & John
Season 21: Abbie & Ryan, James & Abba
Season 20: Bopper & Mark, Joey "Fitness" & Danny, Art & JJ, Vanessa & Ralph
Season 19: Andy & Tommy, Bill & Cathy

And I hope we have a season for the first eliminated teams

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster

If it was to be an All Stars the teams would change though. NaNa should be a definite

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster

If it was to be an All Stars the teams would change though. NaNa should be a definite

Of course. The All Stars teams will be different. Season 21 might be Chips, NaNa and Trey & Lexi.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Can we go back to discussing this episode? :colors

Loved that Phil played a prank on Tim and Marie telling them they were last. I HAVE WAITED 23 SEASONS FOR PHIL TO PULL A PRANK LIKE THIS. As in, there were times Phil told a team that they were the last to arrive on the mat, but because some teams made mistakes blah blah blah... they are now team number #?

But this time, Timarie were clearly #8 but Phil just had to drop a bomb on them. LOL. <3 PHIL

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Literally my face when Phil lied to Timarie they were last:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
If Tim&Marie are so great raccers, why didn't they solve the puzzle in the floor first.
I feel the overconfidence is gonna slap them later.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
If Tim&Marie are so great raccers, why didn't they solve the puzzle in the floor first.

We need more time to say that they are the great racers or not

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1

I'm just saying that because they say they are...

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Well Afghanimals threw the cats amongst the pigeons saying they were there 3 hours and that the task was impossible which played on their minds and they contemplated using the EP which made them rush even more

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster

I'm just saying that because they say they are...

Everyone has their confidence. And actually, we don't know how long it took them to finish that task and how long they were behind Ice blonde girls and Afghanimals. As long as they finished the task quickly, no matter how they did it, right?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
#BackToBasic with airport drama.. it's waay overdue :lol:

First time Philiminated at the airport.. as Phil himself making his way to Norwegia :P

Overall it's a good leg for me, only the ratings who can judge the episode by the general view..

Producers probably wanted to make NFL team looks similar to the Globetrotters S18 with their funny saying, shouting, confessional, everything... NFL even made their own nickname: "The Airport Guys"  :funny:
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
some of you may disagree with me, but Pinky and No Brain cracks me up in this episode actually ...

at the detour ...
Marie : "are you actually doing anything productive right now?"
Tim : [silence]
Marie : "okay then get out of the way"
Tim : [slowly steps back]

:funny: :funny:

on the interview ...
Marie : "We know when it was my thing and when it's his thing. There'll be times in the race when it's all him and I am just gonna step back and follow his instructions"
Tim : "No wait.. hold on..."
Marie : "I am not trying to make me more of a bitch!"  :funny: :funny: :funny: "I don't think that's gonna happen but I would want the viewers to know that I don't think you're THAT BAD of a partner."

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

It'll be interesting to watch them go far actually. More so if they win the race ...

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
ow and btw, what is up with Nicole? Trading a direction for an Express Pass? Even I am not that stupid  :waves:
umm here's what should you do in leg 1

READ THE DAMN CLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Tim and Marie gave it to Tim Danny ... I am still crossing my fingers  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
I don't think so because Tim & Danny and screentime aren't the best of friends :lol:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
I think Tracole will get it  :hrt:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
People talk about them getting out too early but remember Zev & Justin got out very early as well due to a huge problem like this in fact both teams were doing well before the elimination.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
People talk about them getting out too early but remember Zev & Justin got out very early as well due to a huge problem like this in fact both teams were doing well before the elimination.
Zev & Justin had made an impact and had the background story

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I don't really trust edit any more after Dave and Connor. :funny:

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
first 16 minutes of the leg was at the airport,  i don't really like airport drama  :whoop: i wish they showed us more about the city of  Lisbon. Portugal is so beautiful. Loved the detour, but the roadblock seems too easy and fast. it would be much harder if they shoot at least 3 targets instead of just one.
Travis/Nicole 1st place <3
Nikky/Kim smart move <3
Leo/Jamal & Ice girls = hockey brothers & country singers part 2  :groan:
NFL Players eliminated  :'(

Nicole: I WANT THAT EXPRESS PASS...!!!  :hrt:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 03:58:10 AM by Nyoman_SB1 »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
After 3 episodes, anyone has any idea about the final memory challenge? I hope it is something like the challenge in TAR 12.

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
LOVED the episode. Classic TAR, having half the episode on flights/airports. Very sad elimination though, I feel bad for Chester & Ephraim. Looking forward for Nicole/Marie drama next week:lol:
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
After 3 episodes, anyone has any idea about the final memory challenge? I hope it is something like the challenge in TAR 12.

Considering last season's lame Globe memory challenge... and that this season has no inclination of any memory challenge hints yet... No. :(