Author Topic: TAR 23 East Coast EP 3 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 29768 times)

Offline richard2013

• RFF Full Member
Sad to see the NFL boys go. Those flight delays killed them!

Offline richard2013

• RFF Full Member
It was very brutal to go out like that. I do not like Tim and Marie. Wished they were eliminated!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
It was very brutal to go out like that. I do not like Tim and Marie. Wished they were eliminated!

Timmarie are great I don't get the hate :(

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
Brutal, the Footballers were booked by the travel agent for the wrong day, otherwise they would have been on the 7AM with Travis & Nicole. They were the first to get tickets, but they were for the next day. Imagine their shock.

Offline richard2013

• RFF Full Member
It bothers me that they are trying to get clues from people and give them their express pass and then not keeping their word. I hope they go home soon!

Offline richard2013

• RFF Full Member
That travel agent did not do a good job. From first to last because of that.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
OMG This episode. So many mixed feelings about it.

LOVE Portugal! So beautiful, I need to get a map or something and start placing pins on it for places I need to visit in my life. Portugal is definetly on the list.

I'm not usually a fan of Airport drama, I've never like it because it takes away all control from the teams and what happened to Chester&Ephraim was just the worst luck I've ever seen in the race in so long. Honestly if I was them I wouldn't have risk it, I mean their travel agent even booked a better flight for Brandon&Adam soooo yeah...

What have we learned in this season so far... 1. Read your clue carefully! 2. Route Markers are Red and Yellow! and 3. Don't separate yourself from the pack!... All new rules by the way, never happened before  :crazy:

Even though I don't like Airport drama I have so much respect for Nicky&Kim right now, that was a really smart move, they race this leg extremely well, getting a new vibe from them, they just move up on my list so fast.  :hearts:

So annoyed by Leo&Jamal + Ashley&Ally combo, I wonder when Ashley&Ally are going to realize they would race better without them, it hasn't help them at all, look at Tim&Danny they got away from the afghanimals and got a better place, also Leo&Jamal lying the entire time was really annoying, the more I get to see from them, the more I wish I don't know about them.  blahblah

Love the collaboration between Jason&Amy and Nicole&Travis, they just race well, they worked together but they didn't affect everyone else because of it, they just got a huge leap from the rest of the teams. I LOVE IT  :yess: :hearts:

I already got tired of Tim&Marie, Marie is such a controller freak, they way she is using the express pass to get control over the team is annoying especially because NOBODY cares anymore, they looks like they would just prefer to don't get it at all than keep sucking up to Marie.

Didn't care much about the roadblock, but really like both detours, both required a higher level of concentration, have I said I love when teams get items as clues? because I do, a painting of a couch sending them to the coach museum, GENIUS, the pitstop location was just beautiful, such a nice view, just AMAZING  :hearts:

Such a great episode, feel really bad for Chester&Ephraim, but what you gonna do, but at least if there is ever an unfinished business 2, guess who is on the top of the list.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Marie <3 for not using EP at Detour and did all the thing by her own. It seems two Roadblocks for Tim & Marie <3
I'm not happy with this leg just because the flight affects too much to the final results.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
This is like Azaria and Hendekea all over again. Always check your flights. First on whether or not it's economy, then check the date, and finally... ALL OTHER DETAILS. T_T

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is like Azaria and Hendekea all over again. Always check your flights. First on whether or not it's economy, then check the date, and finally... ALL OTHER DETAILS. T_T
This is not really the case, as the fault was entirely on the travel agent and the airlines
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
But they didn't notice the mistake earlier? I mean, couldn't they have like realized something was wrong and immediately rectify it?

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
It's kinda the travel agent's fault why Chester & Ephraim got eliminated:

1. Put the wrong date of flight (which ultimately lead Travis & Nicole to get the flight).
2. Booked them in a flight with 2 connections, really!?
3. Didn't tell them about the 10:00 am flight arriving at Lisbon that would've been much better, instead she only told this flight to Brandon & Adam and Tim & Danny.

I feel sorry for them just because of that one little mistake. :(

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
But they didn't notice the mistake earlier? I mean, couldn't they have like realized something was wrong and immediately rectify it?
The mistake happened while the tickets were being booked, the lady entered the wrong date during the process which allowed Nicole & Travis to snatch the last tickets on the flight. There was nothing E&C could have done.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
What have we learned in this season so far... 1. Read your clue carefully! 2. Route Markers are Red and Yellow! and 3. Don't separate yourself from the pack!... All new rules by the way, never happened before  :crazy:

Actually... all 3 have happened before. For #3, remember back in S14, when the recipients of the 9th place finish curse took a small risk separating themselves from the pack actually cost them the race?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster

Actually... all 3 have happened before. For #3, remember back in S14, when the recipients of the 9th place finish curse took a small risk separating themselves from the pack actually cost them the race?
Vitoko was being sarcastic

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Wait, the NFL boys did have the flight that are same as the rest, but chose to take the risk.. I mean it's the lady at the counter's fault but... they chose to take it?? So... why is it that they are not somewhat to be blamed for the decision as well?

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
If they did not choose to take risk, they might get the flight as Okla guys or Brandon & Adam or at least the same flight as Tim & Marie.
At first, it was the travel agency's fault which help Nicole & Travis to get on 7:00AM flight but it was not the travel agency's fault for the rest.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Yea, that was what I thought as well. I mean, they were initially previously on the same flight as Jason and Amy I think?? But because the travel agent told them of a better flight, they chose to take a risk. So now I get the context that the travel agent realized the mistake and she screwed the boys for just the first flight.. but if they actually chose to take what they have, they would be just fine?

I'm so sad for Chester and Ephraim. They were so POSITIVE throughout and did not even whine that much. They were so pumped up once arriving in Portugal and you could literally see how they rushed out of the arrival gate searching for taxi and such. And sneaky Phil just come out from round the corner to burst their dreams and hope... :( AND, am I the only one who totally thinks that Phil looks like a grumpy man who just woke up from his sleep as he had to eliminate the boys? Look at that messy hair! :funny:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
But now they at least 100% gets one slot in UB 2 (if it happens). And at least they won something before they left.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I agree with some of you, this season brings back some of the memories of the earlier seasons (TAR 5 EP3, Jim and Marsha eliminated... anybody?) where flights play such a huge factor, along with luck, skills and everything that comes along. I actually really liked the editing, where it's again a fight for first place and it was so fun to watch Jason and Amy and the ER Doctors work so well with each other.

I like that Leo and Jamal are being who they are and assisting the girls (cause they like them) while at the same time completely being nasty to Tim and Marie. I was surprised Tim and Marie even caught up to Leo and Jamal and the Icecrew Girls! So that's really quite an amount of time shed off the time that they had fallen behind. Finally got to see more of Tim and Danny and Brandon and Adam, who also were having so much fun with the tasks this leg!

Nicky and Kim's MIRNA moment was the star play this leg. Honestly, from last place to getting on the first flight. That's really some major luck plus bunny charm at work man! Just wished that they could have been more competitive and gave us a three way fight for first place. Would have been awesome and fun to watch.

And poor Chester and Ephraim. EVERYTHING went wrong. I think we have officially found the team with the WORST luck ever of THREE DELAYED flights in a leg. Abbie and Ryan would not approve of the circumstances they had to go through. :funny:

Loved the Detour, was a matter of BRAINS or SKILLS. And the Roadblock was an easy but REALLY fun one to watch. <3 this leg!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
But now they at least 100% gets one slot in UB 2 (if it happens). And at least they won something before they left.

I don't think so... GREAT UB STORY but they would need to make a few more leg to make an impression I think.

And when was the last time we had a team who went from first to last this early in the race?? (Not counting Dave and Connor last season who quit or teams in the final 4/5 where it's easy to make a mistake and easily become last place)

I think it's Connor and Jonathan in TAR 17 during the final 9 leg 4?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

Vitoko was being sarcastic

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: My bad! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster

That's one of the things that I always take note of when a team gets eliminated. :)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Loved the Detour, was a matter of BRAINS or SKILLS. And the Roadblock was an easy but REALLY fun one to watch. <3 this leg!!

It's been a while since I've watched a really fun and amazing leg! :)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
I personally don't think they will get an UB place, if we get another UB. For some reason they didn't make an impact on me. We'll have to wait and see I guess. I agree with Airlines saying Bingo had left more of an impact. Bingo have a disaster leg. NFL have catastrophic flight leg. It's a great season of TAR  :cheer: