Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Ep 4 "Beards in the Wind" Lofoten, Norway

<< < (15/16) > >>

Oddarane:
Yesterday's episode was superb. Not only because the visited my country, but also because I know some of the people who were at the party at the pitstop.

grachevatw:
I mean if Timarie followed ER doctors to pitstop
someone know the rule?

Neobie:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 21, 2013, 08:15:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Neobie on October 21, 2013, 12:19:13 AM ---I'm confused, did I get the timeline right? (More in the Transportation thread.)

I have the teams racing in Svolvaer the "night" of 16/17 Jun, but they don't leave Trondheim until the morning of the 19th. Now this would suggest massive bunching by some weird itinerary mandated by TPTB (since there are faster ways to get to Poland), but teams arrive in Gdansk on different flights...

What happened between the Lofoten and Trondheim?

--- End quote ---

The photo by King7 at the airport was POSTED on 1:59 AM - 19 Jun 13 ( I think that time could reflect the time I see (EST))

However, he never replied as to WHEN the photo was taken...so it is entirely possible that it could have been taken sometime before...

--- End quote ---

The sightings in Poland reflect quite well a morning departure from Trondheim on 19 Jun though, so we still have two full days to account for between Borg (Pit Stop) and Trondheim (airport)...

georgiapeach:
Oh goodie! Another lost leg :lol:

Vitoko:
Question:

If Episode 4 and obviously Leg 4, was a TBC or KR Leg, those that mean that Episode 5, will still be Leg 4 and Marie doesn't need to give away the EP until Episode 6 in the real Leg 5? or the second part of Leg 4 will be Leg 5?

Little bit confused...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version