Author Topic: Wiki Help  (Read 9934 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: Wiki Help
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2014, 12:36:30 AM »
Hi! I need a little assistance with TAR24's Wiki pages.

1. Caroline & Jennifer and Jessica & John were not shown completing the Roadblock (unless I missed it somehow o:). Wikipedia lists Jennifer and John performing it, but there's no source. Is there any reliable information about who performed this first Roadblock?

2. If anyone could get a screenshot of the opening credits' picture of
Show content
Mark & Mallory
, that would be greatly appreciated.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2014, 12:54:10 AM »
GB,  the way you can confirm that John and Jennifer did the roadblock is that their partners were shown watching the roadblock. That then become a small bit of deductive reasoning.
-- theschnauzers

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2014, 01:00:30 AM »
GB,  the way you can confirm that John and Jennifer did the roadblock is that their partners were shown watching the roadblock. That then become a small bit of deductive reasoning.

Ah, I see thank you. It went too fast for me to see, lol. I was busy writing down Leo's name.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2014, 07:51:31 AM »
Hi! I need a little assistance with TAR24's Wiki pages.

2. If anyone could get a screenshot of the opening credits' picture of
Show content
Mark & Mallory
, that would be greatly appreciated.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2014, 02:07:52 PM »
Thank you both!!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2014, 11:03:39 PM »
So, uh...

WHAT HAPPENED?

Nearly all of the teams on Leg 2 departed in a different order than they arrived at the end of leg 1. What in the world happened?

Offline Ryan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I can climb a damn tree.
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2014, 11:32:39 PM »
So, uh...

WHAT HAPPENED?

Nearly all of the teams on Leg 2 departed in a different order than they arrived at the end of leg 1. What in the world happened?

Yeah that was really confusing. Why did Jess/John and Meghan/Joey leave before the blondes? I didn't pick up on another shuffle while watching but now that you say it - wasn't Brenchel supposed to leave third instead of second?
SNEAKY SNEAKY

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2014, 11:41:22 PM »
After a quick rewatch:

Dave & Connor and Margie & Luke switched places.
Joey & Meghan and Caroline & Jennifer switched places.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2014, 11:44:47 PM »
There were probably production time credits allotted for various reasons. Happens often.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2014, 11:46:23 PM »
After a quick rewatch:

Dave & Connor and Margie & Luke switched places.
Joey & Meghan and Caroline & Jennifer switched places.
                                                        Leg 1 Placing          Leg 2 Departure Order
Dave & Connor                                        3rd                                4th
Margie & Luke                                          4th                                3rd
Jessica & John                                         8th                                9th
Caroline & Jennifer                                  9th                                10th
Joey & Meghan                                        10th                              8th

It is so strange.......             

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 05:26:16 PM »
--Position filled. Thanks anyway everybody!--
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:46:29 PM by GB »