Author Topic: TAR 23 East Coast EP 2 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 24641 times)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
Tim & Marie wanting to U-Turn the ever-so-pointless baseball wives is the best event that could happen this season! :hearts: Bye-bye Nicky & Kim! I guess the Express Pass is going to be thrown away since (almost) everyone hates Marie! My dreams are coming true!

I don't know. Maybe they will give it to Okla boys.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
I wonder what will happen if Marie refuses to give out the express pass to another team  :funny:
Best scenario ever! I was absolutely irked about the return of the Double Express Pass. I hope Marie will throw it out of a self-drive car like what some generic robbery or "party" movies do.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
I'm the only one getting this vibe from the teams that EVERYONE is fighting to stay on the race...

Usually we get two or three teams in the back trying to catch up and fighting to not be eliminated but this time is everyone's game, is like everyone is fighting for it, I LOVE IT! Everyone wants it so badly.

Too bad I'm getting this feeling that this season is gonna be all about Marie vs everyone else (teammate included)...

Now that the Nicky&Kim are out of the question for the second EP, I think the next team in line is Tim&Danny.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Rowan & Shane :torche

Catching all the bad breaks and then didn't read the clue properly. :(

At the beginning I thought the leg was too fast paced and the Detour got very little airtime </3

And there were so many teams getting little airtime </3

And then there are the buses </3 Why do they have to put mid-leg travel? It's just horrid. :gaah: Just pick one location or the other, but at least the busing order wasn't like random.

I thought the last 15 minutes was fabulous! I loved the drama and Rowan saying "Marie is the devil" <33333

I am really starting to dislike Marie and her very controlling nature, and now it looks like they are turning on the baseball wives </3 They go from liking them to disliking them.

NoluckBoston

Am I correct in remembering that it was the last time TAR was in Chile, that a team went into someones private residence and started painting the wrong Casa.

That whole Bingo Shoeshine gave me flash backs.

When Team Bingo were switching buses I also had a flash back when teams all picked the first bus to leave one seson and it turned out to be the slower option. Alas they were wrong.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
That episode was hilarious. So they have a terrible cab, they get on the wrong bus after being steps away from the right one, they catch up, shine the wrong shoes, perfectly pack up the wrong stand, and then have to start all over.
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
The last 15 mins saved this episode. The first 45 mins was just pointless.

Rowan and Shane just had an ultimate bad leg. Like, everything went wrong.

I want to see Marie use the first EP, hold on to the second EP, and forced to give to another team on Leg 5 only to realize that they are the only two teams left. WILL. BE. EPIC. HEHEHEHE.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Am I correct in remembering that it was the last time TAR was in Chile, that a team went into someones private residence and started painting the wrong Casa.

YES! TAR16 Leg 1 in Valparaiso

And there were so many teams getting little airtime </3

And then there are the buses </3 Why do they have to put mid-leg travel? It's just horrid. :gaah: Just pick one location or the other, but at least the busing order wasn't like random.

Everything got little to no airtime.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
This episode is all about Rowan and Shane screwing themselves and Marie being a complete as* plus Afghanimals screwing up. Can't remember everything else that happened. :oh

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This episode is all about Rowan and Shane screwing themselves and Marie being a complete as* plus Afghanimals screwing up. Can't remember everything else that happened. :oh
Wasn't last episode all about Rowan & Shane having awesome luck and Marie nagging their team to victory (with the afghanimals alsoscrewing up)?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
But honestly it is better than the premiere. The placement keeps changing and more drama.

I hope this season gets better each episode <3
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline ranger1010

• RFF Jr. Member
interestingly enough, if you go on twitter there are tweets exchanged between Marie, Tim, Chester, and Ephraim about them loving each other?  Obviously not everyone hates her by the end of the race.  Maybe Tim and Marie give them the other EP????

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ew, why do that when they have already won a leg? I think they are too alpha-male like to get the 2nd EP

Offline ranger1010

• RFF Jr. Member
Ew, why do that when they have already won a leg? I think they are too alpha-male like to get the 2nd EP

I agree...but maybe they will be forced into it? Chester and Ephraim could save them and get them through a leg.... just a thought.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1

I am really starting to dislike Marie and her very controlling nature, and now it looks like they are turning on the baseball wives </3 They go from liking them to disliking them.

They never liked them, you can see Tim not caring at all about what Nicky has to say about her husband  :funny: and then Marie talking about giving the EP to them because they would be easy to beat  :funny:

interestingly enough, if you go on twitter there are tweets exchanged between Marie, Tim, Chester, and Ephraim about them loving each other?  Obviously not everyone hates her by the end of the race.  Maybe Tim and Marie give them the other EP????

I'm gonna keep saying Tim&Danny, they seem to be easier to manipulate than anyone else and is Marie we are talking about.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Wasn't last episode all about Rowan & Shane having awesome luck and Marie nagging their team to victory (with the afghanimals alsoscrewing up)?

-_- Now that you mentioned it.

Offline Spitty2013

• RFF Not So Newbie
Marie's voice =  blahblah Does she really need to act like she's entitled to everything (from the line at the beginning of the leg, to the line in next week's episode). I would love to see her slapped with a U-Turn to flush out their EP.

It was sad to see Bingo go...especially over the baseball wives. Two legs in, and I'm still trying to figure out why they were cast in the first place.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Their husbands. Just like how Monica on Survivor is probably included in the cast because of her husband too. -_-

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
we better call it the "Marie" show from now on ...

she's like the blonde Rachel or something ...

I know a lot of people want Marie gone as soon as possible, but I have a feeling she's gonna be around for a while  :gaah:
oh well... at least we could enjoy some dramas on the show... it won't hurt I guess...

and the EP twist  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
at first I thought "oh shoot! the wives are getting the EP. I am NOT happy"
and a few moments later, oops!!! it's back up for grabs ... LOVING IT!!!

i hope they give the Express Pass to Tim & Danny and I will die on tears of happiness  :cheer:
or to Jason & Amy ... I'll still be happy  :hrt:

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
ok im probs one of very few BUT I REALLY LIKED THIS EPISODE! the first challenge on the boat felt like one of those TAR fantasy game challenges that we never seem to get on the actual show! the bike ride and detour were both very photogenic and required some sort of school, we had some fun mid-leg travel (which can either be good or bad) and the roadblock showcased the city.. AND we got a bit of it at night! add in a bit of drama and i thought it was a pretty decent episode for leg 2... yeah :)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
If you need a link for Episode 2, you can PM me or peach. Sorry we can't post it here as we really need to protect the uploader and CBS gets very a*al when it comes to copyright issues. :(

Hope everyone gets to watch the episode soooon!

Offline Zachary

• RFF Sr. Member
  • YESSS THEY ARE!!!!
Danny helped Marie at the Roadblock Oh MY GOD!!!  :crazy:
If she didn't give Tim and Danny the EP after that, oooh ho hoo!!! I demand to release hell on her!!!! :knuckles:

btw, I am happy the Afghanimals ended up losing the 1st place in this leg ...
"this guy yelled on my ear..."
"take some responsibility! you're a man"
"no i am not taking some..."
"you're a man"
"you my partner or enemy now?"
"you're a man"
"you my partner or enemy?"
"right now I am your enemy"
phil : "well that's not gonna work. you're a team" ZIIIIIINNGGGGG!!!!!
ooh just zip it afghanimals!!! you're not eliminated, you're still in the game, move on!!!!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
Um Afghanimals <3

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
My favorites haven't changed, Tim/Marie and Afghans all the way <3

Afghans are already giving me Schmirna trainwreck vibes :lol:

And the other M/M teams were so bleargh. All of them to get eliminated soon please. I can't bear Tim and Danny, I can't bear Chester and Ephraim especially in this leg, and I especially ESPECIALLY COULD NOT BEAR Brandon/Adam. Wait, they existed? :O

:lol:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
I really liked this episode! It was all very exciting! I liked Nicky and Kim. :yess:

Now the problems begin, and as we all thought, are with Marie.

And Rowan and Shane played their cards but they came out pretty bad. I preferred to see them eliminated before the girls.

Much better than the premiere.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses