Author Topic: TAR 23 East Coast EP 2 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 24628 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:
IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either! And NO spoilers ever in the Contestant threads either.

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Please note that there will be a football delay tonight. So if you are watching in Canada, please review the above rules and do not post here until the US catches up.

Thanks!

You are free to post here anytime after 745PM.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Est start now 8:44 EST
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Has 60 Minutes begun yet in the east coast?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yes, TAR will start at 8:44 PM ET (around 17 minutes from now) ;D

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
then I think my stream is a west coast one :/
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Awesome. It's 11.29am here and TAR hasn't even started. In Singapore, I'll have to wake up at 8am. T_T

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
NMV

It looks like it was on my end.

NoluckBoston

I am so excited,
I just cant hide it.
I am about to lose control and I think I like it.  :hearts:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I am so excited,
I just cant hide it.
I am about to lose control and I think I like it.  :hearts:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now this is going to be stuck in my head.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

11 teams began a race around the world. With 2 EPs, Nicole & Travis kept their eye on the prize. Ally & Ashley bonded with the Afghanimals. Chester soared at the roadblock while Kim faced her worst fear and conquered it. A mistake by Nicole & Travis gave Tim & Marie 1st place instead and the 2 EPs. An error by Naina sealed her and her dad's fate, and they were eliminated.

10 teams remain... who will be eliminated next?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

oh no... well not gonna visit here for a while till it starts...  :lala
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Tim & Marie depart 1st at 2:52 AM. Make your way to Museo Corbeta de esmeralda. The captain of the day will give them their next clue. Marie said everyone thought they were going to be a disaster.

Nicole & Travis depart at 3:02 AM.

Rowan & Shane depart at 3:08 AM.

Tim & Marie find out there's an hours of operation for 7:15 AM.

NFL depart at 3:13 AM.
Nicky & Kim depart at 3:14 AM.
Ally & Ashley depart at 3:20 AM. Leo & Jamal call Ally & Ashley race wives.
Leo & Jamal depart at 4:00 AM.

Nicole turns 40 today... and she asks for the EP. :funny:

Jason & Amy depart at 5:17 AM. Tim & Danny depart at 5:28 AM. Brandon & Adam depart at 5:34 AM. $589 for this leg.

Uhm, Marie is being a control freak and telling people to put their backpacks in order... People aren't too happy about it.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Backpack line! :funny:

Marie is such a bitch! :hearts:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams are scrambling to find the post. They have to say a famous phrase that they have to find out. The phrase in Spanish is: "Charge the ship, men!" Brandon & Adam are out first. Proceed to Irlanda Salt Mines. Marie: "Tell me! I have an Express Pass." Yuck yuck yuck.

Ally & Ashley are out. They're happy they beat Tim & Marie.

A bunch of teams get the clue from the officer.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brandon & Adam reach the detour clue first. Detour: Brining or Mining.

Brining: Add enough salt to a water tub-thing and read the local newspaper.
Mining: Break opens boulders of salt until they find one with a clue.

Brandon & Adam and Ally & Ashley are off biking to the detour. Leo & Jamal pick mining because they're not water creatures, lol. Nicole & Travis do brining. Travis: "What a nice way to start off your birthday... a nice salt bath with your husband." :lol: Amy insists on doing mining, but Jason isn't sure about that...

Rowan & Shane are lost.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brandon & Adam reach mining. They find the rock with the most cracks and they begin hammering.

Afghanimals reach Ally & Ashley on the bikes, lolol. :funny: Afghanimals and Ally & Ashley start mining.

Nicole & Travis, NFL and Jason & Amy are all biking. Nicole is having trouble with her gears. NFL passes Nicole & Travis. Nicole is having so much trouble riding her bike. She falls over.

Commercial.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
How do ER doctors forget important belongings, read instructions wrong, and not able to ride a bicycle (only on Nicole)?
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Travis tells Nicole to switch bikes. Jason & Amy pass Nicole & Travis. Nicole is still having trouble... "Help me. Help me."

NFL does mining. Jason & Amy pick brining. Ally & Ashley switch to brining. Nicole & Travis arrive at brining. Jason & Amy go in their swimsuits. Well, Amy does but Jason just goes in his underwear. :lol: Jason thinks that 3 bags might be enough, but no... :lol: The water is cold.

Rowan & Shane are still lost.

Nicky & Kim pick brining. Tim & Danny pick mining.

Back at mining, NFL starts smashing rocks. :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
WOW WHAT. BRANDON & ADAM ARE OUT OF THE DETOUR IN FIRST. Proceed to Santiago, Chile on bus. They will have to go to a bus station. Once there, proceed to Plaza de armas. Afghanimals finish the detour in 2nd. Afghanimals see the girls in their bikinis... Oh dear.

Tim & Marie arrive at the brining detour. Marie sees the girls carrying 1 bag... and she carries to bags. NFL finishes detour in 3rd.

Rowan & Shame finally get their detour clue. "I don't want to talk. You're using my air."

Afghanimals see Rowan & Shane on the way back. "They're so screwed."

Nicky & Kim arrive at brining.

Brandon & Adam are on the 1:30 PM bus. Afghanimals find out the bus ride is 24 hours... They ask if there are pretty ladies on the bus. :funny:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Marie yells at Tim. Jason & Amy are done the detour in 4th. Nicole & Travis finish in 5th. Marie yells at Tim some more, lol.

NFL gets on the 1:30 bus as well.

Tim & Marie finish the detour in 6th. Ally & Ashley are glad they don't have to listen to them anymore. Ally & Ashley finish in 7th. Nicky & Kim are doing the detour so gingerly, lol.

Rowan & Shane are sort of a disaster, right now.

Nicky & Kim give each other a hug.

Jason & Amy are on the 1:30 bus. Nicole & Travis too.

Tim & Danny finish the detour in 8th.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I thought the Leo & Jamal and Ally & Ashley "friendship" would be better than the Bates & Anthony and country singer flirting... I was wrong.

"Are we trying to float in a tub of lemonade?" :lol: That should have been the title quote.

Nicky & Kim have officially reached an all new low as the most pointless F/F team ever. :groan:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Oh the show finished? Now time to watch.

Nicky and Kim in last place.

Rowan and Shane just screwed themselves by being shady.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Tim & Marie get on the 2 PM bus because the first one is full. Afghanimals try to get Ally & Ashley on the 1:30 bus, but it doesn't work. Ally & Ashley are on the 2 PM bus. Rowan & Shane finish the detour in 9th. Baseball are out in last.

First bus departs at 1:30 PM. Rowan & Shane find out that there's a different bus that arrives at 4 PM... The 2 PM bus arrives at 6 PM the next day...

Rowan & Shane trick the people on the 2 PM bus...  They're going to get in at 4 PM. OMG LOL WOW. OMG LOL. THEY FIND OUT THAT THE BUS DEPARTS AT 4 PM BUT ARRIVES IN SANTIAGO AT 10 PM. OH MY. :funny:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
Poor Rowan & Shane :(
It's Clobbering Time!