Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 East Coast EP 2 SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**

<< < (22/22)

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: IvarG on October 07, 2013, 03:22:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: cosmophobia on October 07, 2013, 02:38:25 PM ---LOVED the episode. Usually leg 2 is the most boring out of a season, this one was very dramatic even though it was an exact replica design-wise of a leg in Argentina a couple of seasons before.

The budget was very close to $600. Was it the largest budget yet for a leg?

--- End quote ---

If I remember right, teams have to pay for their own bus fare (only plane fares go on the race credit card) and I gotta imagine that 26 hour bus trip is not cheap.

--- End quote ---

4 tickets from Iquique to Santiago is around $300 and Santiago to Cascada de Animas is around $80

WalterC:
There was a team that got eliminated, and Bingo was their name-o. B-I-N-G-Out! B-I-N-G-Out! B-I-N-G-Out! And Bingo was their name-o.

Seriously, they basically made every mistake possible in TAR book. When I heard one of them say something like, "I don't want to talk, you're using my air", I knew that they would not last much longer. They seem like nice guys, but the race was just too much for them. As much as they want to blame the she-devil, they have only themselves to blame.

So far, I am liking the football players, and Brandon & Adam. I am not a fan of the AfganAnimals or the she-devil (who annoys me the same way as DisGrace), who just seems to enjoy danging that 2nd Express Pass in front of everyone. The others, still have to wait and see.

But wow, with the AfganAnimals, with the meltdown at the mat. Still, I was glad that they did not come 1st at the mat. Enough already with the ice girls being their wives.

The doctors in this season, are reminding me of the doctors of the Canadian edition. Funny how Nicole was telling Marie that it was her 40th birthday, hoping for the 2nd Express Pass. Like she would.

stekay:
I don't really like baseball but I hope they screw Marie over in the next leg so the EP holder will change  :funny:

stekay:
I only watched it a few hours ago :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version