The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR 23 Ratings Information

<< < (9/13) > >>

dryedmangoez:

--- Quote from: Airlines on November 26, 2013, 07:37:20 PM ---Well looking at the next season's cast :res:

They need to get ActiveTV in on this, maybe we can get a TARAus2 esque season.

--- End quote ---
Better casting is at least a start to help bring viewers back.  So yes, they need to steal borrow the casting people from ActiveTV because TARAu (and TARPh) have had excellent casts.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 26, 2013, 07:25:07 PM --- I want every single one of you to bring in 10000 new viewers by Sunday please.  :hero:

--- End quote ---
:happy: They need to billboard and promote this like what TARCanada and new radio stations did.

Plaidmoon:
I did see an article about a week ago that said households that watched TAR had the third highest income of any of the network shows. It also said that advertisers were paying a somewhat higher price for their commercials because of that. It's not much, but it may offset the decline in viewers to some extent. It's probably why Ford does all the car promotion on the show.

I'd post the article, but I can't find it any more.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on November 26, 2013, 07:58:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlines on November 26, 2013, 07:37:20 PM ---Well looking at the next season's cast :res:

They need to get ActiveTV in on this, maybe we can get a TARAus2 esque season.

--- End quote ---
Better casting is at least a start to help bring viewers back.  So yes, they need to steal borrow the casting people from ActiveTV because TARAu (and TARPh) have had excellent casts.

--- End quote ---

TARPH <3

Such a wonderful show ruined by some linear leg design and horrible boot order </3

Saida & Jervi robbage </3
Alabang Robbage </3
Dani/Mish Breakdown Queens Robbage </3
Sheena & Gee fiery bitcher Robbage </3
Ed & Angel robbage </3

#TARPFantarding :P

Mister RC:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on November 26, 2013, 07:01:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on November 26, 2013, 01:53:00 PM ---Final ratings for episode 9:
7.97 million viewers and a 1.6/7 in the demo. Officially TAR's lowest rated episode ever.

--- End quote ---
I guess some people didn't want to see Indonesia being visited again.. then again, the 2013 American "Music" Awards were on ABC on Sunday.

--- End quote ---

Not to mention the fact that it was up against Manning vs Brady XIV. But that shouldn't be enough to dump it to under 8 M.  Sunday's double-header pushes the show to completely air opposite a game where the teams have a combined total 7 wins out of 21 or 22.  Next week's finale, IMO, will really prove or show the overall outcome of everything.  It will air opposite a huge NFL game that replaced a horrible one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version