Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 EP 2 "Zip It Bingo" Santiago, Chile

<< < (18/19) > >>

couchracer:
I do not know if they got to shower, but they probably had time. There was a wait for the bus for most of the teams, but was there a shower handy.

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: couchracer on October 08, 2013, 04:25:56 PM ---I do not know if they got to shower, but they probably had time. There was a wait for the bus for most of the teams, but was there a shower handy.

--- End quote ---

The Bus terminal has showers if you want to use it, I wouldn't do it if I was you but you can use them.

Either way probably they didn't use it, Nicky&Kim said in the pitstop interview that they were using the same clothes from the salt mine, and something about washing their hair in the sink or something like that...

stekay:
If they just got into the salt in swimwear I'm sure they'd get through the rest of the leg okay, since they could dry off and change.

Slowhatch:
Just confirming what Vitoko and Chateau wrote about earlier: the turnoff to the mine (viewpoint here; you can see the Irlanda 3 sign on the left).

kiki:

--- Quote from: maf on October 08, 2013, 11:09:13 AM ---I wonder if teams got a chance to shower after doing brinning? Otherwise the 24+h bus ride might have been tad uncomfortable...

--- End quote ---

I agree completely. I once went swimming in the Dead Sea, and the feeling of so much salt was very unpleasant, almost painful, you had to wash with fresh water immediately after.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version