General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Modern Family

<< < (4/5) > >>

Theo:
I decided to start watching Modern Family last April, and have been marathoning all of its episodes until now. I have reached S6 :lol:

My all-time favorite episode is Conenction Lost! The format is pure genius! <3

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Theodorus on May 07, 2015, 09:21:41 PM ---I decided to start watching Modern Family last April, and have been marathoning all of its episodes until now. I have reached S6 :lol:

My all-time favorite episode is Conenction Lost! The format is pure genius! <3

--- End quote ---

Connection Lost was Community-level genius. Easily one of the best episodes of the whole series <3

My Top 10 Episodes: (I'm not a big fan of Season 5 or 4 :lol:)
1. Halloween
2. Las Vegas
3. Connection Lost
4. Family Portrait
5. Good Cop Bad Dog
6. See You Next Fall
7. Tableau Vivant
8. Baby on Board
9. Bringing Up Baby
10. Hawaii

And hooray, it's renewed for Season 7!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Theo:
Just watched the season finale.

It's good and I like it they make cliffhanger to end the episode. It makes me can't wait for the seventh season.

I think the seventh season will start right after:
Show content- Andy proposes Beth, but there is some divine intervention that prevents him from doing so
- I think it's cool to see Alex & Claire's journey in Europe
- I hope Alex still has a lot of screentime since she will move to the college. She's one of my favorite characters (but I actually love all characters in Modern Family, so it will be sad to see Alex go.

Declive:
I'm almost done with Season 1. Gloria's family is SO funny.

gamerfan09:
It's funny how I opened this thread in 2013 and now the show's been gone for almost half a year now lmao.

In the end, this show was good for its first six seasons, then really just became unwatchable garbage from Season 7 and up. It's like no one on the writing team ever knew where to make the characters go and the writing just fell flat. I was never bored watching the show, but I was never really able to say in good conscience that this show was good for a majority of the time after Season 6. There are *some* genuinely funny episodes after Season 6... but I can pretty much count them on two hands.

At least the finale was cute :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version