Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Intro!! Caps!

<< < (9/11) > >>

Slowhatch:
A search in Norwegian for dilapidated rorbuer (fisherman's hut) gets you Henningsvær. (photo source: it's copyrighted, so I'll just link to it.)

Maybe this place. Maybe. We don't even know if it's local B-roll or not.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on October 04, 2013, 10:56:30 PM ---A search in Norwegian for dilapidated rorbuer (fisherman's hut) gets you Henningsvær. (photo source: it's copyrighted, so I'll just link to it.)

Maybe this place. Maybe. We don't even know if it's local B-roll or not.

--- End quote ---

This is a 27 min drive from our sighting of teams in Svolvaer at midnight...looks PERFECT to me!! The AMAZING Slowhatch does it again!! :hearts:

More in transport....

georgiapeach:
And what about Candi's dead fish ^^^? The others are camel heads (we have seen those before somewhere on the show, could be Abu Dhabi too?   

Just ignore the crazy lady. :lol3:
And beards, of course.

But that fish...can we ID it? Could it be a COD??  Also the net, and tools might be findable, since Henningsvaer is a fishing port...

kiki:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 05, 2013, 03:00:19 AM ---And what about Candi's dead fish ^^^?
But that fish...can we ID it? Could it be a COD??  Also the net, and tools might be findable, since Henningsvaer is a fishing port...

--- End quote ---

The fish is most likely a type of tuna. Definitely not a cod.

ovalorange:
I think those dried heads are actually dried fish heads from Lofoten.. see here

Don't ask me about the fleshy fish, I have no idea :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version