Author Topic: TAR 23 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**  (Read 64139 times)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Re: TAR 23 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2013, 10:16:38 AM »
I think they've just decided to continue starting in LA because that's where their headquarterd and is home to a major international airport. For spoiler purposes, I'm fine with it. We always get pictures of most of the teams at LAX.

Yeah RIGHT !!   :groan:
I still want to see a new airport being featured. :( Los Angeles is being completely overused. I want something fresh like starting in the Sonoran Desert and flying to Europe via Phoenix Sky Harbour Int'l Airport. I think what I'm saying is I liked it better when they started at naturally beautiful, unique, and well-renowned locations like the Everglades, Central Park, and the San Gorgonio Wind Turbine Farm rather than local, nonintriguing locations like the Colorado Street Bridge (worst starting location ever, period.), Hacienda Heights's chinese temple, and this season's artificial ghost town. It's simply not the same energy brought out.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2013, 02:53:38 PM »
I like the old west and stage coach. Fitting for a flight to Chile.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2013, 09:45:42 PM »
I like the old west and stage coach. Fitting for a flight to Chile.
When I think of Chile, I think of Valparaiso. :lol:
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Candi Lee2

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2013, 09:51:57 PM »
most likely Juneau/TAR task related ?

Alaska Powder Descents | Juneau Heli-Skiing
August 4
Our sister company here in Juneau has been getting it done! Film shoots with NatGeo: Ultimate Survival Alaska, CBS: The Amazing Race, and BBC: Deadly 60 as well as a photo shoot for American Eagle's winter catalog. 

Above & Beyond Alaska, LLC

Chutes and ladders! This was a rigging we setup for a TV show that came to town last week.
July 8

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2013, 10:02:19 PM »
OOOOH, NICE!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2013, 02:01:21 PM »
:)  An additional view of the "salt task" (some have said is in the second episode) as seen in the latest CBS preview (found in the Previews and promos thread).

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:26:52 PM by Boingo »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »
This was filmed on the day AFTER the first Pitstop in Iquique, so we are assuming that we will see this in EP 2 before teams travel to Santiago.

Episode 2 will feature an extended task at an abandoned salt mine outside Iquique. We will have lots more info to share before then. :)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2013, 09:36:13 PM »
This was filmed on the day AFTER the first Pitstop in Iquique, so we are assuming that we will see this in EP 2 before teams travel to Santiago.

Episode 2 will feature an extended task at an abandoned salt mine outside Iquique. We will have lots more info to share before then. :)
Any information how the bike ride Ally & Ashley were shown doing would fit into the Chile legs?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2013, 11:15:16 AM »

Any information how the bike ride Ally & Ashley were shown doing would fit into the Chile legs?

Yep. ;) Stay tuned, we'll have the EP 2 info before long.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »
And we have a NEW location!! :hearts:

from TV Guide:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2013, 04:53:51 PM »
Neobie is the best!! But nice confirmation, lol.
RFF's Golden Rule: