Author Topic: S27 Ep 3 "Opening Pandora's Box"  (Read 16219 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S27 Ep 3 "Opening Pandora's Box"
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2013, 10:07:57 AM »
Your grammar Nazi ways will lead to a better understanding of English world wide.  :hrt:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2013, 10:22:41 AM »
This tribe is a complete mess. First they vote out the stronger females. Now they're voting out the men who did well at challenges. And the two weak girls who are next to useless aren't even being considered, despite the fact that they're not in any alliance (that we know of). It's just bizarre... :stare

It seemed like such a stupid move and yet they did it! I thought perhaps they might blindside Brad but nope.. like lemmings they did what he wanted.

I suppose it isn't a stupid move if you are a member of the other tribe.  :umn:  :oh
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2013, 10:26:42 AM »
This tribe is a complete mess. First they vote out the stronger females. Now they're voting out the men who did well at challenges. And the two weak girls who are next to useless aren't even being considered, despite the fact that they're not in any alliance (that we know of). It's just bizarre... :stare

It seemed like such a stupid move and yet they did it! I thought perhaps they might blindside Brad but nope.. like lemmings they did what he wanted.

I suppose it isn't a stupid move if you are a member of the other tribe.  :umn:  :oh

It's exactly what Colton wanted to do with Galang! Colton could crack a joke here and there but Brad is waaaay to serious for my to try and like him.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2013, 10:46:30 AM »
Loved the whole episode - Redemption Island fight and challenge, Colton quitting, except that Rachel is gone but Marissa has grown on me so I am sorta fine, Immunity Challenge, mothers kicking butt (though they and their daughters were definitely holding back), Galang Galing domination - UNTIL Brad brought up blindsiding John. The ladies there I am not rooting for and have been wanting them gone over Marissa and Rachel, and now for this eppy I wanted it to be either them or Brad. It's strategic yet cruel to vote off Rachel for the reason that Tyson might swap, and then Brad instigated sending John to be up for elimination with his wife. With that said, he is playing a Rob Mariano-esque game right now, but I am hoping people like Hayden will do something about it! And if the girls take the kingpin out, like how they have managed to escape elimination three times already and with a tactful approach like the last TC with Rachel's vote-out, then I will appreciate their gameplay more!

Candice goddess <33333 Caleb nice guy <3333 Tina <33 Aras golden child <3333

Never thought I would be interested in the new dynamics and set of strategies from this Blood vs Water concept! <33
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2013, 08:42:53 PM »
Colton love <3
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2013, 09:23:40 PM »
I was hoping they pull a blindside on Brad instead. :'(
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2013, 09:31:44 PM »
This season has actually been great IMO and I'm really happy <3

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2013, 09:05:31 AM »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2013, 11:46:50 AM »
This season has delivered so far. The Blood VS Water theme has played out well so far; on the level that it's personal. I don't think it's a bad thing as it delivers drama, and in this case it's real game drama instead of the Colton-type-drama... if you get what I mean.

From the beginning of the episode, where Rachel, Tyson and Marissa called out Brad, to Colton quitting the game... to Rachel leaving and the edit giving Tyson such a sentimental side of him... this episode was just overflowing with emotions. To be frank, I was REALLY disappointed that Colton actually feigned a fake illness the first time to leave the game. He was doing so well, why did he do it? And this time round, he chose to end the game just because things isn't going his way. It's just sad. I am okay with Colton as an individual I guess, but Colton needs to stop trying to control everything and just let things go. I also don't think it's right for anyone else to hurl personal attacks at Colton because simply, we don't know him well.

AND Tyson crying for Rachel... AWWWW... ISN'T THAT SWEET?

The Immunity Challenge was funny more than exciting, where the last 3 matchups of Cierra VS mom and Katie VS mom and Aras VS Vytas were so fun to watch! Sneaky Vytas, BUT SMART. Loads of street smart, but apparently Aras won because well, it's a physical challenge after all.

Back at the loved ones beach, I knew John was dead. Like seriously gonna be voted out because the number (maybe 5?) :funny: rule on Survivor is NEVER to not share your clue with others if the whole world knows you have a clue. The number 7 rule is, if you really must share, PICK SOMEONE YOU TRUST, NOT SOMEONE YOU DOUBT??? Telling Brad was... JUST STUPID. :stare

Am still rooting for the girls on the loved ones tribe and am liking that most of my favourites are still in the game! Laura... I think her time might be up soon since she's getting such an under the radar invisible edit.

NEXT WEEK, CANDICE FLIPS BRAD, BRAD EXPLODES AND CANDICE VS HUSBAND. WHOOHOOO. I'm guessing that even if John loses, Candice will leave the game and let her husband continue the journey?? Just a guess.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2013, 11:48:38 AM »

It's stupid but I guess the focus is on the threat of having a HII, and having a... foolish leader like Brad, who doesn't look at the bigger picture.

And it isn't a stupid move for viewers rooting for Cierra or Katie as well. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2013, 11:52:47 AM »
Bye Colton (quit) :res:, ...and the loved ones tribe lose again. :funny: They blindside one of the guys in the male alliance, most probably... John, because they all think he's a threat and has an idol.

#justspeculation

-_- watching this episode seems to be a waste of time huh?

But anyone has more thoughts about Colton quitting the game? Or rather, that he faked the first time, and yet the producers asked him back again?? And since they asked him back, they should have totally expected this was coming... so what gave Jeff the rights to insult him about his game play or even, reveal this whole secret about him "fake quitting". So why did SURVIVOR hold back this info all this while?? Something is just not right here and I need someone to help me process these thoughts. :(

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2013, 11:55:40 AM »
I feel some sympathy for Colton. He does not deserve the personal attacks. I highly doubt he quit the first came because he was in control of a lacklustre tribe where in the end his only competition would've been Kim. If he had Alecia on his side, he could've went a LOT further.

I liked Colton, but he tried to play to seriously this time. He would've thrived on Tadhana which I hope beheads the the snake of Brad.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
Is it possible to fake appendicitis?? Yes...IF you are somewhere where you cannot get an ultrasound and blood work.

Could he have had it...and not needed surgery? Well...maybe. A mild "case" could be treated with antibiotics, and resolve. Or a faked case, lol.

Jeff says he faked it. Coulton denies it in his Interviews. Take it FWIW....

Bottom line, he is a quitter. WASTE of a player in a very "hot" season. As Jeff says, BAD call on productions part.
Bet the next in line alternates want to :barf
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2013, 01:44:58 PM »
I'm sure they are Peach. No more Colton-esque people. At least Janu's exit was gracious.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 09:05:25 PM by SteKay »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2013, 08:34:38 PM »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2013, 11:18:14 AM »
Jeff not holding anything back <3

At least he's not picking on people who try like Katiegoddess on Philippines this time. :P
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2013, 07:46:27 PM »
I guess that came as really impromptu, calling him out on "fake quitting" because we all know Jeff hates quitters. He love this game with a passion and it enraged him to have people like Colton to not quit once but TWICE. And I also like that he called Colton a couch potato who should have never got out of the couch and just watch the show at home instead. Cirie puts Colton to shame ANY DAY.

I still would say that Colton is good drama and TV, and I'm sure production picked him because of solely this reason too. And I'm still sorry for Colton and the way he has turned out to be. But seriously Colton, get a grip of yourself and see that the world is bigger than you and you will never be happy considering the way you see life, because you can never control the world. :res: