I was hoping they pull a blindside on Brad instead. :'(

Air:
This season has actually been great IMO and I'm really happy <3

stekay:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on October 03, 2013, 08:42:53 PM ---Colton love <3

--- End quote ---

Colton :torche

Jobby:
This season has delivered so far. The Blood VS Water theme has played out well so far; on the level that it's personal. I don't think it's a bad thing as it delivers drama, and in this case it's real game drama instead of the Colton-type-drama... if you get what I mean.

From the beginning of the episode, where Rachel, Tyson and Marissa called out Brad, to Colton quitting the game... to Rachel leaving and the edit giving Tyson such a sentimental side of him... this episode was just overflowing with emotions. To be frank, I was REALLY disappointed that Colton actually feigned a fake illness the first time to leave the game. He was doing so well, why did he do it? And this time round, he chose to end the game just because things isn't going his way. It's just sad. I am okay with Colton as an individual I guess, but Colton needs to stop trying to control everything and just let things go. I also don't think it's right for anyone else to hurl personal attacks at Colton because simply, we don't know him well.

AND Tyson crying for Rachel... AWWWW... ISN'T THAT SWEET?

The Immunity Challenge was funny more than exciting, where the last 3 matchups of Cierra VS mom and Katie VS mom and Aras VS Vytas were so fun to watch! Sneaky Vytas, BUT SMART. Loads of street smart, but apparently Aras won because well, it's a physical challenge after all.

Back at the loved ones beach, I knew John was dead. Like seriously gonna be voted out because the number (maybe 5?) :funny: rule on Survivor is NEVER to not share your clue with others if the whole world knows you have a clue. The number 7 rule is, if you really must share, PICK SOMEONE YOU TRUST, NOT SOMEONE YOU DOUBT??? Telling Brad was... JUST STUPID. :stare

Am still rooting for the girls on the loved ones tribe and am liking that most of my favourites are still in the game! Laura... I think her time might be up soon since she's getting such an under the radar invisible edit.

NEXT WEEK, CANDICE FLIPS BRAD, BRAD EXPLODES AND CANDICE VS HUSBAND. WHOOHOOO. I'm guessing that even if John loses, Candice will leave the game and let her husband continue the journey?? Just a guess.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on October 03, 2013, 10:22:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on October 02, 2013, 07:56:06 PM ---This tribe is a complete mess. First they vote out the stronger females. Now they're voting out the men who did well at challenges. And the two weak girls who are next to useless aren't even being considered, despite the fact that they're not in any alliance (that we know of). It's just bizarre... :stare

--- End quote ---

It seemed like such a stupid move and yet they did it! I thought perhaps they might blindside Brad but nope.. like lemmings they did what he wanted.

I suppose it isn't a stupid move if you are a member of the other tribe.  :umn:  :oh

--- End quote ---

It's stupid but I guess the focus is on the threat of having a HII, and having a... foolish leader like Brad, who doesn't look at the bigger picture.

And it isn't a stupid move for viewers rooting for Cierra or Katie as well. :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version