Author Topic: SURVIVOR 27 EPISODE 1 Discussion: "Blood is Thicker Than Anything" *SPOILERS*  (Read 15122 times)

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: SURVIVOR 27 EPISODE 1 Discussion: "Blood is Thicker Than Anything" *SPOILERS*
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 12:42:14 PM »
I really liked Vyt. I think he played smart. Brad on the other hand super annoying.
And I have to people to deslike now, Colby and Gervase. I hope they are kicked out really soon.

By the way I can't wait for the merge, that's going to be really interesting to see who stays loyal to their family. I think people like Hayden, Cat and even Vyt might not stick with their loved ones.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: SURVIVOR 27 EPISODE 1 Discussion: "Blood is Thicker Than Anything" *SPOILERS*
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 02:21:39 PM »
Brad won't last....his faux alliance will grow tired of his opinionated bossy attitude quickly.

Gervase....didn't like him then, don't like him now and I hope his niece kicks his butt at some point.

Colton....God save us all.

Thought it would have been funny after Brads' initial diatribe that the first vote offs would have been him and Monica. That would have been a scream to watch!

The first vote off clearly threw everyone for a loop.

addie

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »
Gosh this season sucks. Voting someone of because her loved one cheered? Stfu pls. The men alliance sucks and that whole tribe sux. Especially that mister mastermind that fills up half the screentime. And dont get me started about hypocrite crybaby. Its gonna be hard to finish watching this.

... removed :groan:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 10:13:28 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Dark Rain

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 08:37:11 PM »
I thought it was a fantastic episode.  Probably one of the best first episodes of Survivor in a very long time.

It was nice of Rupert to give up his spot for his wife.  I really like Rupert he is a good man and entertaining to watch, but he is not the best player.  Remember in All Stars when he insisted on building a shelter in a pit on the beach?  Did not work out so well when it rained. 

It will be very interesting at the merge to see who will remain loyal to their loved one. 

Glad redemption island is back. 

Imagine that...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 10:52:15 PM »
Not sure if its been posted, but a Survivor film worker uploaded an intro
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JtTgfBsk36w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JtTgfBsk36w</a>

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 11:48:09 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Vytas will not vote for Aras in any way? I mean, he may not work with him... but writing his name down is another thing.

I already think Vytas has a good story to go as well as Caleb... and these two, we will see in future seasons definitely. ;)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2013, 10:17:15 AM »
Not sure if its been posted, but a Survivor film worker uploaded an intro
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JtTgfBsk36w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JtTgfBsk36w</a>

Thank you for that Kandace <333 The few suspenseful seconds after Jeff’s spiel (where the intro should’ve been) was disappointing. :lol:

And yes, Jobby, I have a hoohah with the Idol. Didn’t realize the producers were aiming for a Chinese theme than a Philippine one. But maybe there is significance, but from what I know I don’t see the relevant culture this season. Then again, the focus this season is not culture.

Turning to my thoughts this season, the premiere was better than I thought (but that could be becase of my low initial expectations). Adding the loved one twist really brings about new dynamics that are so far interesting. I am sad for Marissa. Guilty by association and I feel Gervase won’t be really pissed to see her voted out. I’m with airlines that I’d vote for Katie over Marissa.

Ep1 Faves: Tina, Aras, Rachel, John, Caleb
My guess of who wins that are my faves is Rachel. I don‘t know why I have that feeling but also a feeling that I’m totally wrong at the same time. :lol:

This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 10:18:34 AM »
Haven't seen Aras's original season (definitely one I want to see :P) but I quite enjoyed he and Vytas so far.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2013, 10:56:57 AM »
And for a long long time... no mention of the HII yettttt! :meow:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2013, 12:58:57 PM »
Colton  :cheer:

That was my favourite moment of the episode to Kat :funny: who he's played with before  :funny:

I really hope he makes the jury at least this time

Dislike: Culpepper  :stare So much unnecessary plotting and ploy-ing already.

So happy Laura (Rupert's wife) done really well at the challenge unlike Gervase who should stfu :torche

Good premiere some of the returnees seasons I haven't seen yet.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2013, 05:40:16 PM »
Okay, so I just saw the ep, and I am surprised by how much I liked it :lol:

I just hate the all-male alliance in Tadhana. It's so VOM that they targeted Marissa just because Gervase was so OTT. Rupert to lose RI plz.

So far:

Love:
Marissa
Kat (loved her in One World, still love her although she has a sadly INV edit)
Aras & Vytas
Candice
Monica & Brad (lots of Brad hate but the Culpeppers were such STARS this ep <3 :lol:)

Dislike:
Coulton (HATED him then, still hate him now)

So far, I really hope for a good season all the way with consistency :lol:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2013, 03:48:37 AM »
To be honest, it was a pretty good premiere, and I like the twists, even RI  :hides

All the females are more or less *STARS* except for Laura B and Rachel, and some of the males are pretty good too, namely Tyson/Aras/Vytas.

Gervase is horrid because he acted like he won the challenge when HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY DO A THING APART FROM NEARLY DROWNING, Colton is still horrid even though they tried to give him a sob story and Brad is horrid for making an all-male alliance full of boring/annoying people. He's acting like the dictator leader of the tribe and I'm irritated that everyone's pretty happy that his downfall will come along at some point (Caleb and John more or less said this) instead of actually initiating it (Vytas you have women connections do something, make an alliance, vote him out). Brad is just acting like he rules the world and it's really irritating.

We got next to no airtime for Galang though :lol: I don't even know about any alliances on their tribe. :lol: I feel that Laura B or Colton will be first boot though, unless Colton gets an alliance, which I sorely hope isn't true.

Hayden is also REALLY REALLY boring, like REALLY boring, out of all the people that actually got an edit, he's the one I'm most shocked about getting some form of edit. Even when he did grace the screen it was for no purpose whatsoever, which I can't even say for Rachel.

All in all the season looks quite promising! Hopefully Rupert gets eliminated at the next duel because he isn't really that great.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2013, 03:53:44 AM »
Turning to my thoughts this season, the premiere was better than I thought (but that could be becase of my low initial expectations). Adding the loved one twist really brings about new dynamics that are so far interesting. I am sad for Marissa. Guilty by association and I feel Gervase won’t be really pissed to see her voted out. I’m with airlines that I’d vote for Katie over Marissa.

I think you mean racer cos we have similar avatars :lol:

*goes to change avatar*

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2013, 08:05:04 AM »
Marissa better not lose   (:;)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2013, 08:35:12 AM »
Marissa has a vengeance going PLEASE. :funny:

To be frank, I want Candice to lose of the three on Redemption Island now... even though I hated that damn twist to vote out two person on the get go. :res:

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2013, 08:48:47 AM »
Only time I've come across it so far was Tocantins and Sierra :torche

I hope Marissa gets the chance to play anyway please

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »
needs more Tyson and Colton
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2013, 10:19:09 AM »
A lot more Colton and less Gervase

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2013, 11:28:53 AM »
I felt like Caleb is the total opposite of Colton....