Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S27 Ep 2 "Rule In Chaos"

<< < (7/8) > >>

stekay:
Me makes good drama though I'm  :crazy:

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: racer on September 26, 2013, 10:28:48 AM ---I really like both Ciera and Katie, but for some reason I can't bring myself to fully cheering for them because I don't like their mothers. :lol:

#weirdlogic

--- End quote ---

I like Ciera more than Laura, and Tina more than Katie.

And too bad I misinterpreted Rachel's lack of confessionals in the premiere. Oh well :lol: Hm but maybe she'll own Redemption Island. But I have that feeling again that I'm either spot on or way off. :lol:

Candice is so much more likable when she doesn't have to scheme and is yet still in the running <333 Just has to fight and fight challenge after challenge, which is the most stunning aspect of her times in Survivor.

Jobby:

--- Quote ---I like Ciera more than Laura, and Tina more than Katie.

Candice is so much more likable when she doesn't have to scheme and is yet still in the running <333 Just has to fight and fight challenge after challenge, which is the most stunning aspect of her times in Survivor.

--- End quote ---

I feel you, exactly my thoughts. Fist bump bro RSF. :funny:

Glamazon Racer:
I rewatched the episode and I picked up something - if I heard correctly, in the previously segment, Jeff said that Laura was voted out of Galang and Candice was voted out of Tadhana. He needs to learn his tribes. :lol:

(Gonna rewatch that later just to confirm. :P)

scruffs:
Just watch the episode, thanks Jobby for the link!

I am really crying about Rupert...  :'( :'( :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version