Archive > TAR Canada

TAR Canada - Season 2 gets the green light!

<< < (2/8) > >>

sharkshooter:

--- Quote from: walkingpneumonia on September 17, 2013, 12:18:48 PM ---[...Will they go outside of Canada? My guess is they will,...

--- End quote ---
They went to Québec.  :oh

But there are countless other parts of Canada they could still do - there are 3 provinces they didn't visit at all.  My guess is they stay in Canada for season 2.  Beyond that, they will likely have to travel abroad to keep it new and exciting.

richard2013:
Really enjoyed it! Canada has many cool places that I was able to see while watching this.

Brannockdevice:
My guess is they'll go international. If this is going to be filmed in February, pretty much anywhere in Canada they'd go to would have snow, which might get tiresome after a while. But if they go to places like the Caribbean, Mediterranean Europe, or anywhere in the southern hemisphere, that'd be nice and refreshing for any Canadians watching the show who are getting tired of snow  :funny:

Leafsfan.:
Looks like we will have a mix of international and Canadian travel for season 2!

"Your Team must be willing and legally be able to travel within Canada and around the world"

Source:http://www.theamazingracecanadacasting.com/eligibility

New ads were on today during tar!

WindsorSue:
The eligibility requirements also say "Your Team must be available and willing to participate in the Race for a period of approximately thirty (30) days, on such dates to be determined by Producer in its sole discretion, with approximately twelve other Teams." Thirteen teams? Does that make any sense - even the original series has only 11. Does anyone remember last year's requirements?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version