The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

LINKS TO WATCH TARLA

<< < (11/20) > >>

Alenaveda:
Ok, guys. TARLA6 season premiere is next Monday at 5pm board time. I will try again to find a link to watch it live on that hour or at least on the other countries times. But I guess our best shot here is wait for the same uploader in YT who posted last season to do it with this one. If this happens, those who watched TARLA 5 know where to go, links will be posted some moment during Tuesdays. For those new, this is the place to ask.

:waves:

Alenaveda:
I've found a couple links to watch the premiere today. The only problem is that those links are on a time slot 2 hours later than mine. I will posted 15 minutes before the airing of the show in that area. So you can follow the live update and then see the episode, or wait and watch it without the L.U..

ZBC Company:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on October 06, 2014, 12:31:57 PM ---I've found a couple links to watch the premiere today. The only problem is that those links are on a time slot 2 hours later than mine. I will posted 15 minutes before the airing of the show in that area. So you can follow the live update and then see the episode, or wait and watch it without the L.U..

--- End quote ---

will skip like i should wait do how lon does take put on youtube

Alenaveda:
Mostly tomorrow morning Forum Time.

ZBC Company:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on October 06, 2014, 12:35:08 PM ---Mostly tomorrow morning Forum Time.

--- End quote ---
mhhhhm i still need finshed season 1-5 before watch it thouht

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version