Author Topic: TARcanada 1 LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 10 FINALE 9/16 @ 9PM!  (Read 30836 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARcanada LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 10 FINALE 9/16 @ 9PM!
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2013, 01:47:35 PM »
I mean they were hardly going to reseal the bars and sell them -_______________________________________________-

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2013, 02:57:54 AM »
That's a bit degrading of Jody and Tim Sr. ...

Maybe I was being too sarcastic. I was trying to make the point that if Vanessa & Celina cannot beat out the competition, they don't deserve to win.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2013, 05:52:20 AM »
The girls lost the race in the first RB, not at the second, Celina's fear of heights - remember the second RB on the first leg - resulted in Vanessa doing the rappelling
instead oh her sister. If Celina would have performed the rappel, Vanessa photographic memory would have probably given them the required advantage to win.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2013, 09:35:49 AM »
I mean they were hardly going to reseal the bars and sell them -_______________________________________________-

IKR -_____________________-
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2013, 10:18:55 AM »

IKR -_____________________-

-_________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2013, 11:11:42 AM »
The girls lost the race in the first RB, not at the second, Celina's fear of heights - remember the second RB on the first leg - resulted in Vanessa doing the rappelling
instead oh her sister. If Celina would have performed the rappel, Vanessa photographic memory would have probably given them the required advantage to win.

I don't think Vanessa could have done it either. She probably would have gotten more than her sister, and maybe as much as Cory, but I don't think either of those teams payed attention to the flowers.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2013, 11:13:55 AM »
Vanessa's memory is much better then Celina's and with the time advantage they had it could have been much closer.

Offline Snim Xis

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2013, 12:29:25 PM »
Hey Leafsfan, I just wanted to throw out my public thanks for your real-time summaries of the show all season. As a USAdian blogging about the show, I rarely got a chance to watch until 12-24 hours later, and your updates really helped me get a jump start on my posts.