Archive > TAR Canada

TARcanada 1 LIVE SHOW Discussion! Ep 10 FINALE 9/16 @ 9PM!

<< < (21/22) > >>

stekay:
I mean they were hardly going to reseal the bars and sell them -_______________________________________________-

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: SteKay on September 21, 2013, 08:11:42 AM ---That's a bit degrading of Jody and Tim Sr. ...

--- End quote ---

Maybe I was being too sarcastic. I was trying to make the point that if Vanessa & Celina cannot beat out the competition, they don't deserve to win.

Alenaveda:
The girls lost the race in the first RB, not at the second, Celina's fear of heights - remember the second RB on the first leg - resulted in Vanessa doing the rappelling
instead oh her sister. If Celina would have performed the rappel, Vanessa photographic memory would have probably given them the required advantage to win.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: SteKay on September 21, 2013, 01:47:35 PM ---I mean they were hardly going to reseal the bars and sell them -_______________________________________________-

--- End quote ---

IKR -_____________________-

stekay:

--- Quote from: racer on September 22, 2013, 09:35:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on September 21, 2013, 01:47:35 PM ---I mean they were hardly going to reseal the bars and sell them -_______________________________________________-

--- End quote ---

IKR -_____________________-

--- End quote ---

-_________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version