Author Topic: RFF's Who Should Win Poll...  (Read 5308 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
RFF's Who Should Win Poll...
« on: September 13, 2013, 09:57:26 PM »
Yes I even gave a cop out option for number 4, lol!

Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: RFF's Who Should Win Poll...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 08:51:54 AM »
I was really REALLY tempted to choose #4.  :funny:  I picked GM because as clueless as she can be with her racist remarks she really played the game the best she could and got out the biggest players on her own, not by someone pressuring her to do it. She made it to final 3 with a little help by Andy and Spencer because they see her as weak. She isn't that weak.

(This is not to say I like any of the remaining HGs. I don't. It's the best of the worst scenario for me.)
  :umn:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 10:20:51 AM »
I had to vote for GinaMarie.  I figure if I were in the jury house I'd have to pick one, so I decided on the lesser of the 3 weasels.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 11:10:15 AM »
I was really REALLY tempted to choose #4.  :funny:  I picked GM because as clueless as she can be with her racist remarks she really played the game the best she could and got out the biggest players on her own, not by someone pressuring her to do it. She made it to final 3 with a little help by Andy and Spencer because they see her as weak. She isn't that weak.

(This is not to say I like any of the remaining HGs. I don't. It's the best of the worst scenario for me.)
  :umn:

Ditto........Exactly my thoughts

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 08:14:28 PM »
GM...GM...GM...
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 03:37:17 AM »
Welll Gina-Marie  :hrt:

I don't like her, in fact I hate this whole F3, but she is the lesser of two evils, and in the end of anday, a racist is better than a disgusting twat and a LAZY SUMMER MERRILY MERRILY FLOATING DOWN THE HOUSE.

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 03:43:56 AM »
Andy played the best game so he is the more deserving out of the 3 but it would be hilarious seeing GM winning.   
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 04:21:57 AM by theamazingracer21 »

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 07:48:33 AM »
GM to win please cause I don't like Andy and Spencer more than her. :)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 02:25:17 PM »
Welll Gina-Marie  :hrt:

I don't like her, in fact I hate this whole F3, but she is the lesser of two evils, and in the end of anday, a racist is better than a disgusting twat and a LAZY SUMMER MERRILY MERRILY FLOATING DOWN THE HOUSE.

GM, only because the lesser of two evils...ugh

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 02:58:11 PM »
In my opinion, Andy has played a similar game to Dan in season 10. He laid low and floated through the first half of the summer, was friends with everyone, has been unwaveringly loyal to one person (Spencer), won challenges when he needed to, and has very impressive powers of persuasion.

I had a dream two weeks ago that Andy and Spencer were in the final two, and now that we're almost there, I think it's going to come true. The only way GM gets to F2 is if she wins the final HOH competition -- I don't think either of the boys would take her -- and the odds are against her now.

If it does end up being Andy and Spencer in the Final 2, I don't see any situation in which Andy loses to Spencer.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 03:16:26 PM »
I had to pick #4, anything else made me throw up in my mouth.  :whoop:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 11:40:59 AM »
In my opinion, Andy has played a similar game to Dan in season 10. He laid low and floated through the first half of the summer, was friends with everyone, has been unwaveringly loyal to one person (Spencer), won challenges when he needed to, and has very impressive powers of persuasion.

I had a dream two weeks ago that Andy and Spencer were in the final two, and now that we're almost there, I think it's going to come true. The only way GM gets to F2 is if she wins the final HOH competition -- I don't think either of the boys would take her -- and the odds are against her now.

If it does end up being Andy and Spencer in the Final 2, I don't see any situation in which Andy loses to Spencer.

Except Andy wasn't unwaveringly loyal to Spencer until late in the game. In fact, all three of these bozos were almost nothing until late in the game. Sure Andy aligned with the right people in the beginning, but if the power had stayed on the Jeremy/Aaryn side of the house, he would have aligned with them instead (ultimate floater).

Spencer might have been on the block a lot, but he only stayed because they saw how weak he was in competitions (plus he was alone). GM was the only one that made a big move (getting out Amanda). Everything else she did was "following the house".

I reluctantly voted for GM.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 04:04:21 PM »

Except Andy wasn't unwaveringly loyal to Spencer until late in the game. In fact, all three of these bozos were almost nothing until late in the game. Sure Andy aligned with the right people in the beginning, but if the power had stayed on the Jeremy/Aaryn side of the house, he would have aligned with them instead (ultimate floater).

Spencer might have been on the block a lot, but he only stayed because they saw how weak he was in competitions (plus he was alone). GM was the only one that made a big move (getting out Amanda). Everything else she did was "following the house".

I reluctantly voted for GM.

Andy has been loyal to Spencer for a lot longer than they've been showing on the episodes. Andy pretty much said in his HOH Blog that Spencer was his best friend in the house.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"